-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's a role.
I believe it also existed in the last game these mods ran.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YepSo, innocent child?
I just don't think Caiter is a wolf lol
I also don't think that Allie is, based off of her voting and the way she was pushing people
I also don't think that Allie is, based off of her voting and the way she was pushing people
Tell you what, I'll agree to lynch him and if he's village I'mma be all over you tomorrowCan we please just Lynch Matt then. He’s been sketch for days. He’s wishy washy on posts so that he’s basically right either way. He’s been gunning for lawp the whole time, including the day sporty was up for lynch. He’s been so sketch the entire time
I'm parking my vote on M935.
You’re gonna be all over me tomorrow no matter what lolTell you what, I'll agree to lynch him and if he's village I'mma be all over you tomorrow
Unlynch caiter lynch matt
Yeah but you still actually have to do thatI'm parking my vote on M935.
Yo @Barkley13
Your strong wolf read is almost def village
Your strong wolf read is almost def village
What can I say? I'm obsessiveYou’re gonna be all over me tomorrow no matter what lol
Nice digging. I think this raises her to my top after Matt.
Lynch Ziggy Stardust
Could maybe switch to Matty9
Yo Coops -- wanna tie it up?![]()
This exchange suddenly becomes very interesting to meUnlynch cait lynch ziggy
...we both just unlynched you?This exchange suddenly becomes very interesting to me
Girl seriously lolThis exchange suddenly becomes very interesting to me
I know you’re mod confirmed, but you’re just so sketch and I don’t think you’re meaning to be lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tally?
She must be one of mineGirl seriously lol
I know you’re mod confirmed, but you’re just so sketch and I don’t think you’re meaning to be lol
UNOfficial Day 7 Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay Lynch Tally
MJ () -
Caiter (1), MJ
beags (0) -
matty ice (4) cait, meats, lawps,
Coop
zigzagoon (1)barks,
Vmh (1) -Ziggy
8/11 votes
@allieh8607 @Beagle-Brigade
@Matthew9Thirtyfive
MJ () -
Caiter (1), MJ
beags (0) -
matty ice (4) cait, meats, lawps,
Coop
zigzagoon (1)barks,
Vmh (1) -Ziggy
8/11 votes
@allieh8607 @Beagle-Brigade
@Matthew9Thirtyfive
I think you’re gonna have to take that up with @Karabiner13She must be one of mine
You can’t just steal peoples noobs, coop 😛
*Snort*This exchange suddenly becomes very interesting to me
****ing watch meI think you’re gonna have to take that up with @Karabiner13
You can’t just steal peoples noobs, coop 😛
Yeah and you were both very quick to Lynch me in the first place...we both just unlynched you?
I can AFFORD to be sketch because of my role. That's why I just didn't give a **** this game, in case y'all expected me I could pull this. And I think it would yield some interesting results, which it has.Girl seriously lol
I know you’re mod confirmed, but you’re just so sketch and I don’t think you’re meaning to be lol
I think you’re gonna have to take that up with @Karabiner13
You can’t just steal peoples noobs, coop 😛
Always appreciate the Karabou trio: jboozy, Moosy and now ziggy.
Not really lol trying to be purposefully sketch isn’t the best idea, because then people don’t know if they can trust you are not.Yeah and you were both very quick to Lynch me in the first place
I can AFFORD to be sketch because of my role. That's why I just didn't give a **** this game, in case y'all expected me I could pull this. And I think it would yield some interesting results, which it has.
Obviously this clears you now, but like, I would have had no problem switching to you if it was still tied based on your posting and providing no defense for yourself
Also, I didn’t lynch you lol but I said you were on my sketch list this morning, and Barkley made a good argument to cement you there. So I don’t really see what’s interesting
Dude, I spent literally 4 hours reading old posts, and was going off the fact that Paws had you at a strong wolf lean.Yeah and you were both very quick to Lynch me in the first place
Trust me, it was not as quick as it probably looked to you lol
shoot
Unlynch Ziggy
Lynch matt
Unlynch Ziggy
Lynch matt
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry coop, that's my grandmanatee, hands off 😉****ing watch me
You made a great case nooblet good workshoot
Unlynch Ziggy
Lynch matt
UNOfficial Day 7 Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay Lynch Tally
MJ () -
Caiter (1), MJ
beags (0) -
matty ice (5) cait, meats, lawps,
Coop, Barkley
Vmh (1) -Ziggy
7/11 votes
@allieh8607 @Beagle-Brigade
@Matthew9Thirtyfive
@PippyPony you gonna vote again 😉
MJ () -
Caiter (1), MJ
beags (0) -
matty ice (5) cait, meats, lawps,
Coop, Barkley
Vmh (1) -Ziggy
7/11 votes
@allieh8607 @Beagle-Brigade
@Matthew9Thirtyfive
@PippyPony you gonna vote again 😉
You and Kara? Where the **** would she have gotten all that sketch?Sorry coop, that's my grandmanatee, hands off 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not purposefully trying to be sketchy. I just knew how I could act this game, and I acted accordingly.Not really lol trying to be purposefully sketch isn’t the best idea, because then people don’t know if they can trust you are not.
Obviously this clears you now, but like, I would have had no problem switching to you if it was still tied based on your posting and providing no defense for yourself
Did you read my defense post? I also had other things to be working on lol.
I think y'all are really really bad at confusing noob behavior for wolf behavior. Like it is almost comical.
Sorry coop, that's my grandmanatee, hands off 😉
I'm still surprised in all this that @allieh8607 is basically the Dubz matriarch and essentially the great grandmanator of WW.
Really curious to see an Allie and @kaydubs game now
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You and Kara? Where the **** would she have gotten all that sketch?

This exchange suddenly becomes very interesting to me
…..why
Yeah and you were both very quick to Lynch me in the first place
I can AFFORD to be sketch because of my role. That's why I just didn't give a **** this game, in case y'all expected me I could pull this. And I think it would yield some interesting results, which it has.
lol I don't like this
Anyway, so what exactly has it told you?
Now do my posts about "finding someone to trust" and looking into who is a villager make sense?
I'm not purposefully trying to be sketchy. I just knew how I could act this game, and I acted accordingly.
Did you read my defense post? I also had other things to be working on lol.
I think y'all are really really bad at confusing noob behavior for wolf behavior. Like it is almost comical.
Or noobs are good at looking wolfy without meaning to

I just think it's funny that y'all are STILL wasting energy on critiquing me instead of trying to find a wolf.
*****
I might have taught her a little more about wolfing than being a villager
But what else does one teach to a dubz family member?
Mine! 😛
*****
I think you’re gonna have to take that up with @Karabiner13
You can’t just steal peoples noobs, coop 😛
I might have taught her a little more about wolfing than being a villager

But what else does one teach to a dubz family member?
****ing watch me
Mine! 😛
*****
Noobs can be sketchy too dude. It's cool hackles can come down now 😉I'm not purposefully trying to be sketchy. I just knew how I could act this game, and I acted accordingly.
Did you read my defense post? I also had other things to be working on lol.
I think y'all are really really bad at confusing noob behavior for wolf behavior. Like it is almost comical.
Soooo
- If Barkley was cleared*
- Coops was cleared
- Ziggy is cleared
- MJ is cleared
I know it's not me lol
I have village leans on
- Caiter
- Allie
- Meats (ish)
- Lawp
That leaves Matty9 & Bagel
I'll take the road less traveled unless Matty's lead looks jeopardized.
Lynch Bagel
*I would be interested in investigating BarkBark eventually if these do not pan out. The block on N2 bugs me.
- If Barkley was cleared*
- Coops was cleared
- Ziggy is cleared
- MJ is cleared
I know it's not me lol
I have village leans on
- Caiter
- Allie
- Meats (ish)
- Lawp
That leaves Matty9 & Bagel
I'll take the road less traveled unless Matty's lead looks jeopardized.
Lynch Bagel
*I would be interested in investigating BarkBark eventually if these do not pan out. The block on N2 bugs me.
Hey look, we agree on something lolSoooo
- If Barkley was cleared*
- Coops was cleared
- Ziggy is cleared
- MJ is cleared
I know it's not me lol
I have village leans on
- Caiter
- Allie
- Meats (ish)
- Lawp
That leaves Matty9 & Bagel
I'll take the road less traveled unless Matty's lead looks jeopardized.
Lynch Bagel
*I would be interested in investigating BarkBark eventually if these do not pan out. The block on N2 bugs me.
Hey! Some of us have moved on 😉I just think it's funny that y'all are STILL wasting energy on critiquing me instead of trying to find a wolf.
I agree with this 100% but you are much more confident in caiter than I am rnSoooo
- If Barkley was cleared*
- Coops was cleared
- Ziggy is cleared
- MJ is cleared
I know it's not me lol
I have village leans on
- Caiter
- Allie
- Meats (ish)
- Lawp
That leaves Matty9 & Bagel
I'll take the road less traveled unless Matty's lead looks jeopardized.
Lynch Bagel
*I would be interested in investigating BarkBark eventually if these do not pan out. The block on N2 bugs me.
UNOfficial Day 7 Bow Wow Wow Yippy Yo Yippy Yay Lynch Tally
MJ () -
Caiter (1), MJ
beags (0) -
matty ice (5) cait, meats, lawps,
Coop, Barkley
Vmh (1) -Ziggy
Bagels-pip
8/11 votes
@allieh8607 @Beagle-Brigade
@Matthew9Thirtyfive
MJ () -
Caiter (1), MJ
beags (0) -
matty ice (5) cait, meats, lawps,
Coop, Barkley
Vmh (1) -Ziggy
Bagels-pip
8/11 votes
@allieh8607 @Beagle-Brigade
@Matthew9Thirtyfive
Yeah and I'm fine with that. I've resigned myself to feeling like she deserves to beat me if she's a wolf lolI agree with this 100% but you are much more confident in caiter than I am rn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have way too much faith in my skills and it’s weirding me out lolYeah and I'm fine with that. I've resigned myself to feeling like she deserves to beat me if she's a wolf lol
Wrong thread dude
Soooo
- If Barkley was cleared*
- Coops was cleared
- Ziggy is cleared
- MJ is cleared
I know it's not me lol
I have village leans on
- Caiter
- Allie
- Meats (ish)
- Lawp
That leaves Matty9 & Bagel
I'll take the road less traveled unless Matty's lead looks jeopardized.
Lynch Bagel
*I would be interested in investigating BarkBark eventually if these do not pan out. The block on N2 bugs me.
Hey look, we agree on something lol
I agree with this 100% but you are much more confident in caiter than I am rn
What are your thoughts on bagel's vote on capri?
It hasn't told me anything, I think it gives me something interesting to analyze.…..why
lol I don't like this
Anyway, so what exactly has it told you?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 101K
