WWild WWedding Afterparty Game Thread - A Pipsy & Jbooze Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So moose, if you weren't a wolf, who would you lynch today?
I'm not a wolf and I'm lynching Mel.
Here's how I see it, there are 6 of us left and it seems that we're in lylo.
6 people: MOOSE, AM, Mel, Paws, Mixy, Coffee?
So if we're in lylo that means that 2 of us must be wolves (either original or convert) (and please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is correct because if we lynch a villager and then the wolves kill a villager we would be at 2 and 2 which would be the end of the game).
I am a villager so that leaves 5 possibilities, however, Coffee has claimed chaos (which I don't know if I truly believe but it at least narrows down the playing field a bit).
So, that leaves AM, Mel, Paws, and Mixy.

AM had the early vig shot which "cleared" her since she fired it at WZ. However, this makes her a good choice for a convert.

Mel has been the only person here who hasn't "cleared" himself in any real way.

Paws you seem village in PM and on the thread but for all I know you're an excellent wolf. I do think your sporadic and sassy play makes you seem confused which makes you seem village but I'm still not sure.

Mixy, an excellent choice for convert however, because you are an excellent choice for convert that means you are also a "bad" choice for a convert because it seems too obvious. Unfortunately the majority of this game has made me understand my instincts are ****!

So, I am voting for Mel because he seems like the person everyone, including AM, has "soft cleared" due to their lack of killing the "obvious" enemies of the wolves.

So if we're in lylo that means that 2 of us must be wolves (either original or convert) (and please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that is correct because if we lynch a villager and then the wolves kill a villager we would be at 2 and 2 which would be the end of the game).
I am a villager so that leaves 5 possibilities, however, Coffee has claimed chaos (which I don't know if I truly believe but it at least narrows down the playing field a bit).

AM had the early vig shot which "cleared" her since she fired it at WZ. However, this makes her a good choice for a convert.

Paws you seem village in PM and on the thread but for all I know you're an excellent wolf. I do think your sporadic and sassy play makes you seem confused which makes you seem village but I'm still not sure.

Mixy, an excellent choice for convert however, because you are an excellent choice for convert that means you are also a "bad" choice for a convert because it seems too obvious. Unfortunately the majority of this game has made me understand my instincts are ****!

So, I am voting for Mel because he seems like the person everyone, including AM, has "soft cleared" due to their lack of killing the "obvious" enemies of the wolves.
What clears Paws in a real way?

Reactions: 1 user
DAY 10 Official ~One Night Yeah and One Last Time~ Lynch Tally

Mel (2) - Mixalot, moose
Moose (1) - paws

~say a prayer and let the good times roll~

3/6 voting :sleep:

~Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't that great!~

Lynch close ~7pm EST? We good with this? PM me ASAP if not, otherwise it is set.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just felt that AM was pocketed by Mel even! That takes some skill and Mel "cleared" AM. Mel also when giving reads said Paws was village so I think that's a wolf thing too.

Sent from my SM-G900T using SDN mobile
Well actually Mel pocketed AM in Colorado

I could vote there. I could vote for you. I'm curious what Paws' paralyzing ability does

@Miranda Senft Why did you vanillize me?
I didn't know if you were the convert or not. I didn't know if you were converted if you would be given another ability. I knew Mel's role with PMing and didn't find that worth vanillizing. Paws role revealed in our PM and I felt that it was best not to vanillize that. I didn't know about Mixy and Coffee? I didn't think would be a good use of that ability, so I chose you over Mixy.

Lynch MOOSE

Been in med school orientation all day so idk what’s going.

I didn't know if you were the convert or not. I didn't know if you were converted if you would be given another ability. I knew Mel's role with PMing and didn't find that worth vanillizing. Paws role revealed in our PM and I felt that it was best not to vanillize that. I didn't know about Mixy and Coffee? I didn't think would be a good use of that ability, so I chose you over Mixy.

What changed your mind? I see you're voting Mel instead.

And me over Mixy's a bit confusing.

What changed your mind? I see you're voting Mel instead.

And me over Mixy's a bit confusing.
It may sound stupid but I think it would be too obvious for Mixy to be the convert. You've kinda been cruising this whole game. While I am suspicious of you, I feel more suspicious of Mel because he hasn't done anything to clear him from being an original.

It may sound stupid but I think it would be too obvious for Mixy to be the convert. You've kinda been cruising this whole game. While I am suspicious of you, I feel more suspicious of Mel because he hasn't done anything to clear him from being an original.

You know that I am aware that Mel's an easy mislynch to push, right?

Okay I'm willing to spend an hour or two on thread instead of napping before the orientation week festivities so y'all better thank me :p

@Miranda Senft @MixedAnimals77 I see you're lynching me. Can you sum up exactly why? Is there even a solid reason or are you going after me for my general sketch factor? Please tag me so I can respond/defend :)

Fine, would you rather I lynch you as the potential convert?
Who do you think is the last original?

...Well that was a testy turnaround. Tell me why Mel and I are w/w.

I'm confused because no one makes sense as an original.

oh okay I see the logic here. Fair enough. No I haven't done anything to clear myself as village.

Except oh yeah

Every post I've made is the most villagery village post village has ever seen. If I was a wolf and we're at end game, you don't think I'd have put you into a PM with another wolf yesterday and hard pocketed you to win?

Paws very much so has to be the original, which means MOOSE isn't the convert. I think wolves would have converted Mixy on the off chance she has a rez in her pocket like Sporty did.

Unlynch MOOSE
Lynch Paws

Could vote Mixy if people will help move it that way.

Mel (2) - Mixalot, moose
Moose (1) - paws
Paws (1) - Mel

4/6 voting :sleep:

Lynch close 7pm EST (~2.5 hours remaining)

oh okay I see the logic here. Fair enough. No I haven't done anything to clear myself as village.

Except oh yeah

Every post I've made is the most villagery village post village has ever seen. If I was a wolf and we're at end game, you don't think I'd have put you into a PM with another wolf yesterday and hard pocketed you to win?

Paws very much so has to be the original, which means MOOSE isn't the convert. I think wolves would have converted Mixy on the off chance she has a rez in her pocket like Sporty did.

Unlynch MOOSE
Lynch Paws

Could vote Mixy if people will help move it that way.
Roooood

...Well that was a testy turnaround. Tell me why Mel and I are w/w.

I'm confused because no one makes sense as an original.
I already explained why Mel could be a wolf (he's done nothing concrete to clear the possibility of him being a wolf) whereas you did the vig shot.
You could be a convert, that's why I could vote you.
And the fact that you say no one makes sense as an original is sketch AF! Someone has to make sense because someone is! Someone we trusted and put into our village piles is a wolf and based on the fact that both you and Mel defended each other in PMs means that I think one of you has pocketed the other.

Mel (2) - Mixalot, moose
Moose (1) - paws
Paws (1) - Mel

4/6 voting :hungry:
@Melchizedek you are in the lead
@Animal Midwife @CoffeeQuestionMark you feel like voting at end game?

Lynch close 7pm EST (30 min remaining)

Mel (2) - Mixalot, moose
Moose () -
Paws (1) - Mel
Mixalot (2) - Coffeebean, paws

5/6 voting :hungry:
@Melchizedek and @MixedAnimals77 you are tied
@Animal Midwife you feel like voting at end game?

Lynch close 7pm EST (10 min remaining)

Sigh. Let me look at Mixy's iso.

If this is lylo we all have to vote for the same candidate or the wolves will pull a Pippy at the last second.