WWild WWedding Afterparty Game Thread - A Pipsy & Jbooze Production

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wait. I thought lynch close was still at 10.

Lynch Mixy

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Like you said earlier, it doesn't make sense for anyone to be an original. So could that mean that someone who's done nothing wolfy could be a wolf?

Sure. That applies to anyone. But I've been playing with Mel for a long time. He's not acting wolfy.

MOOSE can we slow down for a second. Why were you encouraging Mel to switch to Mixy if you think we're the wolf team?

That was before you jumped on Mixy over Mel and then just said you can't let mel get lynched. That's not a real reason.

So me voting Mixy over Mel when you can't split votes at lylo is problematic? Okay.

I think Mel is the original and Mixy is too obvious of a convert imo. Mel has been saying constantly that mixy is his highest convert choice while convert hunting, but never mentioned you. It worked after all, didn't it? We didn't suspect you 2

I wish you could see our PMs, but yes, he has suspected me as convert.

CHECK YOUR VOTES; IT IS IMPORTANT THIS TIME

DAY 10 Official ~One Night Yeah and One Last Time~ Lynch Tally

Mel (2) - Mixalot, moose
Moose () -
Paws (1) - Mel
Mixalot (3) - Coffeebean, paws, AM

~say a prayer and let the good times roll~

6/6 voting
@MixedAnimals77 you won the popularity contest

~Thanks for the memories, even though they weren't that great!~

Lynch closed

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 users

DAY 10

Tryin' to live without your love
Is one long sleepless night
~~
Oh baby all I need is one more chance
To show you that I love you
Won't you please let me
Back to your heart
Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go
Let you go baby
But now since I see you in his arms

I want you back

Mixed Animals had had a great time at the @WildZoo & @Melchizedek wedding. She and @SportPonies had hooked up (and it was fabulous), and she had spent the hours afterwards dancing away at the after party. She was just about to go up on stage to start singing karaoke Disney songs when the Jackson 5's famous, timeless bass line came on over the speakers. She felt elated, and just wanted to run back to the hotel to hang with her friend, who had left the party a little earlier with a sprained ankle. Stopping quickly for a bag of ice and some ibuprofen on the way home, she smiled. She had a feeling that tonight was going to be a good night.

You have lynched @MixedAnimals77, BFFWB
Mason UPGRADED to BFFWB - Mason with 1x autorez, who rezzed her mason partner @SportPonies by virtue of being alive.

_____________________________________​

Up To Some Shenanigans

2. @Melchizedek - "The one with the only normal name on the list"
3. @Animal Midwife - AM's wolf meta
8. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Alcohol?
10. @StayingPositive2017 - Get your Paws off me
18. @Miranda Senft - I find this to be aMOOSEing

Crashed for the Night
17. @capri1722 , The DD - Deathproofer
1. @WildZoo, Copycat Dancer - %Chance Ability Copycat Wolf
5. @SARdoghandler , Bouncer - Day Jailer
21. @genny , Raging Hangover - Delayed Kickback Kill
20. @dolphin106258, Truth or Dare Player - High Risk High Reward Seer
15. @DVMDream , 600mgs of Ibuprofen - Zombie Ability Cancel
19. @Coopah , Bouncer - Night Block
7. @Karabiner13, Wallflower - Night Results Glean Seer
4. @Crayola227, Center of Attention - Doppleganger
13. @LadyOtheFarm, Stage 5 Clinger - Persistent Tracker
12. @youngkal , Snapchat #Ragrets - Spirit Medium
9. @Lawper, Instigator - 3x Upgrader/Ability Giver
22. @tartesos, The Dancing Queen - Post Restrictor
6. @bryndiana.jones, Woozy Chatterbox - PM Crasher
11. @allieh8607, The Peacekeeper - Tie Breaker
14. @SportPonies, BFFWB - Mason + 1x autorez
16. @MixedAnimals77, BFFWB - Mason + 1x autorez

5 Players Remain
2:2:1 --> PARITY REACHED

Flip Cup Team Anchors
@PippyPony
@johnnaboo
GAME OVER.
END GAME VICTORY POSTS INCOMING.

Reactions: 5 users

Meanwhile, on the dance floor... (PART 1)

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends, we're glorious
TONIGHT WE ARE VICTORIOUS

While everyone seemed to be dancing without a care in the world at the after party, two wedding guests had been surreptitiously continuing the murderous streak that had characterized the WildAxolotl wedding. They had operated entirely in the background, quietly and silently laughing as they systematically took down party guest after party guest.

Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine
Skin as cool as Steve McQueen, let me be your killer king
It hurts until it stops, we will love until it's not
I'm a killing spree in white, eyes like broken Christmas lights

They had bought multiple rounds of tequila shots, encouraged ridiculously ambitious, hedonistic dancing, driven people to excess to the point where they all had to turn and go home. And now, it was time for them to deliver their final blows.

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it?
Drink the water, drink the wine

Throw the bait, catch the shark,
bleed the water red
Fifty words for murder and I'm every one of them
~~
One of them snuck up on MOOSE, who was standing off to the side of the room by herself, mumbling about how she listens to better music at home and didn't want to come here anyways. As she complained, @StayingPositive2017 said "oh for godssake, stop being such a damn BUZZKILL, Miranda" and stabbed her with a stiletto.

Dead is @Miranda Senft , Buzzkill

Vanilla Village UPGRADED to Buzzkill - Vanillizer , who could choose one player per cycle and wipe their additional powers.

~~
The other wolf was on the dance floor, engaged in yet another seductive tango with Cheezit. She leaned in close, and said "you know, I would have gotten rid of you a long time ago, but you were just too much fun to play with." @Animal Midwife pulled out the gun she had used earlier in the night and shot him where he stood.

Also dead is @Melchizedek , The Guest Who Came Stag
Vanilla Village UPGRADED to The Guest Who Came Stag - Neighborizer , who could finagle himself a threesome (if he really tried) by adding 2 people consecutively to a group PM

~~
Standing over the downed revelers, cackling to themselves, was...

@Animal Midwife
-- The Person Who Buys a Round of Shots
OG Strongarm wolf UPGRADED to Loud Shot Buyer - Strongarm Wolf ; 1-Shot Public Day Assassin, who could bully her way past blocks and protection and shoot one person during the day cycle...with the caveat that her name would be attached to the shot and it could be blocked.

AND

@StayingPositive2017, The Wedding Crasher

OG Sneaky wolf UPGRADED to Wedding Crasher - Sneaky Alpha Wolf ; 1x Lynch Avoidance, who could hide from all tracking and seering actions 3x during the game, and had one lynch avoidance.

But as they laughed... they heard another person singing to herself in a slightly psychotic manner...

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Living like a washed up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the fourth of July
Until we feel alright

The turntable scratched disconcertingly...
_____________________________________​

Reactions: 8 users
~~~~
Thread is temporarily open for wolf brags because they had an I N C R E D I B L E game

...but Part II to follow sometime in the near-ish future.
~~~~