WWildzoo Family Reunion - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The only way I can make sense of the no kill here is if I was redirected onto Stagg and he was the target.

Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me because if I was part of the village, I would have crucified him today for those two shots, but idk how else to explain it, so maybe these villagers are just weirdos.

Members don't see this ad.

1st sentence: They could've decided not to kill last night because they didn't want to chance redirection and getting found out
Sure, except I don't think that is what happened, and I think a villager pack would be out of their minds to forego a kill in end game. It vastly shifts the balance of the voting so that it is substantially harder to swing it. Not to offend our resident townie/s, but that would be straight up stupid imo.

Reactions: 1 user
then that means the only two people who haven't straight up come out and role-claimed are Pippy and Ziggy. At this point I also believe this whole illusion thing is an ability that likely does let the user change someone's affiliation and is not some sort of mechanic or item. So for now I'm going to

Kill Pippy

Because I believe it's more likely she's the one doing the illusions.
Explain why you think this, please. How does that make sense with me being redirected onto you? Is your affiliation any different today?

Did you get any night results last night?

Members don't see this ad :)
Then if I was redirected last night onto you, why didn't you die? Did you think about that?

And if there are two villagers, then why didn't another kill go through?

If there's two villagers, then the other one could have performed the kill, although I still have no idea why there was no kill last night. So I really don't know. Right now I'm drowning in tin-foil, so I think I need to take a step back and re-read some things and figure out what I actually believe.

Reactions: 1 user
If there's two villagers, then the other one could have performed the kill, although I still have no idea why there was no kill last night. So I really don't know. Right now I'm drowning in tin-foil, so I think I need to take a step back and re-read some things and figure out what I actually believe.
Yep. So if there are two villagers, and the other one could have performed the kill, and you and everyone else is still alive today, then why the **** are you voting for me right now

The only way I can make sense of the no kill here is if I was redirected onto Stagg and he was the target.

Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me because if I was part of the village, I would have crucified him today for those two shots, but idk how else to explain it, so maybe these villagers are just weirdos.
Wouldn't you have been told if he was the target?

Sure, except I don't think that is what happened, and I think a villager pack would be out of their minds to forego a kill in end game. It vastly shifts the balance of the voting so that it is substantially harder to swing it. Not to offend our resident townie/s, but that would be straight up stupid imo.
The more I think about this, the more I feel like this is what happened. They knew we had 2 re-directions. The odds one of them would get re-directed to kill could've been pretty high and fatal imo.

Yep. So if there are two villagers, and the other one could have performed the kill, and you and everyone else is still alive today, then why the **** are you voting for me right now
Prob because he's the convert

Wouldn't you have been told if he was the target?
Not necessarily. Why would you think I would be told?

The more I think about this, the more I feel like this is what happened. They knew we had 2 re-directions. The odds one of them would get re-directed to kill could've been pretty high and fatal imo.
I know you don't know me, but there is literally a zero percent chance I would let this happen in my pack.

Explain why you think this, please. How does that make sense with me being redirected onto you? Is your affiliation any different today?

Why I think what? That you're doing illusions? Because it looked like Ziggy implied she was the re-director and that leaves you without a role-claim.

Members don't see this ad :)

I have no idea if my affiliation is different. I'm assuming it's not because I didn't get any results this morning, but idk.

Because I'm about neck deep in tin-foil and have no idea what's happening after yesterday's cycle. Like I said, I need to re-read and figure out what I actually think is real and wtf all these other shenanigans are (insert Mel's gif here).

Not necessarily. Why would you think I would be told?

I know you don't know me, but there is literally a zero percent chance I would let this happen in my pack.
I think maybe I had your ability in the noob game and I was told.

Right but villagers don't know how the redirection works. You think they would've risked being redirected to killing someone, and having that person find out? Or redirected to killing the other villager? Why they didn't try to kill me or genny is really beyond me, but idk.

@ziggyandjazzy
So who did you redirect on other nights?
D1 AM to pip
D2 attempted sporty but couldn't find sporty (she was jailed, I assume)
D3 cancel
D4 attempted snowy but my door was locked (assuming I was jailed)
D5 try to redirect MJ to jboo but have a difficult time (idk if this is because MJ died this night, or what)
D6 attempted to redirect pip but couldn't find pip (she was jailed)
D7 attempted you, didn't work, "energy drain"
D8 cray to genny

I will note that it says I redirected AM d1 even though she didn't have a night ability. So it still tells you you redirect someone even if they don't have an ability, which could've happened with cray.

Ok? I don't remember your role in the noob game but this game is also not that game.

Right but villagers don't know how the redirection works.
Yeahhhh...I know how redirection works, villager or no.

Or redirected to killing the other villager?
what would this be? a 1/6 chance? Yeah, I'd take that risk, if it left one fewer person to try to convince today.

Have you been a bad guy before?

Right but villagers don't know how the redirection works. You think they would've risked being redirected to killing someone, and having that person find out? Or redirected to killing the other villager? Why they didn't try to kill me or genny is really beyond me, but idk.
So I told Stagg how redirection works, and I also suggested that I was just going to redirect 3 people on to me.

I will note that it says I redirected AM d1 even though she didn't have a night ability. So it still tells you you redirect someone even if they don't have an ability, which could've happened with cray.
This is not the same thing as me getting a notification about it. You should be asking GENNY if she got a notification about it.

Also, I don't like this list very much.

Ok? I don't remember your role in the noob game but this game is also not that game.

Yeahhhh...I know how redirection works, villager or no.

what would this be? a 1/6 chance? Yeah, I'd take that risk, if it left one fewer person to try to convince today.

Have you been a bad guy before?
Well doesn't seem like you understand how it does here, but ok
And no, we had 2 people redirecting

Yeah you're making me MORE suspicious of you. What is your ability then?

So I told Stagg how redirection works, and I also suggested that I was just going to redirect 3 people on to me.
Interesting. So did you lie to him then about redirecting onto him? Or what was the strategy there?

This is not the same thing as me getting a notification about it. You should be asking GENNY if she got a notification about it.

Also, I don't like this list very much.
That quote has nothing to do with me wondering if you got a notification about your ability. And yeah, clearly genny got a notification about it, she knew there was a re-director after that, when there was no other mention of it

That quote has nothing to do with me wondering if you got a notification about your ability. And yeah, clearly genny got a notification about it, she knew there was a re-director after that, when there was no other mention of it
No, I know genny knew that. But you asked me if I was notified about who I was redirected onto, and then you gave an example of how you were notified that you successfully redirected someone to AM. Do you see how those 2 things are different?

No, I know. But you asked me if I was notified about who I was redirected onto, and then you gave an example of how you were notified that you successfully redirected someone to AM. Do you see how those 2 things are different?
No, I wasn't asking you if you were notified who you were directed onto. I was asking if you were notified if anything happened to stagg while you were there.

Maybe I just don't like it because she's apparently tried to redirect people onto me multiple times

@ziggyandjazzy why would you make multiple attempts to try to kill someone who you had in your good guy leans?
D1 was SAR acting, I can't speak to why she did that.
the only other time was d6, when you were jailed

I don't understand the question. I haven't attempted to kill anyone, I am redirecting

No, I wasn't asking you if you were notified who you were directed onto. I was asking if you were notified if anything happened to stagg while you were there.
Ok, and that is where I'm saying you appear to be making an assumption about MY role in THIS game vs. YOUR role in an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT game, and no -- I would not like to share more details with you tyvm.

Night 9 Kill Tally
Pippy (3)
- Cray, jboo, stagg
jboo (2) - Pippy, zig

5/6
role call: @genny
kill close in ~2.5 hrs

Ok, and that is where I'm saying you appear to be making an assumption about MY role in THIS game vs. YOUR role in an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT game, and no -- I would not like to share more details with you tyvm.
Well there are 3 people voting to Lynch you. So my guess is you will have to share eventually and honestly I would like to try and avoid a last minute waffle fest

So, you are just trying to redirect nothing onto nothing?

The main goal of a redirector is literally to try to redirect a kill onto someone so they know who did the kill
Once again, I don't think you understand how my role works. I understand what my goal is, and I've been doing the best I can. If genny is saying my list makes sense, then maybe believe that. She understands how it works (and apparently maybe stagg does also).

Well there are 3 people voting to Lynch you.
Yep, and I would like to know why YOU are not voting for me, if you think I am so mega sketchballs that you're expending so much energy trying to push a kill on me. In fact, we are voting for the same person.

So my guess is you will have to share eventually and honestly I would like to try and avoid a last minute waffle fest
Honestly, I would like to try and avoid a wolf loss, but I'm not sure you and I are aligned on that goal :p

Once again, I don't think you understand how my role works. I understand what my goal is, and I've been doing the best I can. If genny is saying my list makes sense, then maybe believe that. She understands how it works (and apparently maybe stagg does also).
ok...who do you think is the other villager, if you think there are two?

Do you think Stagg is the other villager? It sounded like it, based on your previous posts...so if Stagg is the other villager, and I can probably talk to him because villagers, and he understands your role, then why would *I* not understand your role???

If there are 2 villagers left, and you guys who are sitting on this vote right now decide to kill me, you will lose the game, FYI.
You're going to have to do better than that.

Yep, and I would like to know why YOU are not voting for me, if you think I am so mega sketchballs that you're expending so much energy trying to push a kill on me. In fact, we are voting for the same person.

Honestly, I would like to try and avoid a wolf loss, but I'm not sure you and I are aligned on that goal :p

ok...who do you think is the other villager, if you think there are two?

Do you think Stagg is the other villager? It sounded like it, based on your previous posts...so if Stagg is the other villager, and I can probably talk to him because villagers, and he understands your role, then why would *I* not understand your role???
Yeah, honestly I may just switch to you.

After hearing from genny, I think I may trust him more, but idk.

N9 Kill Tally

Pippy (3)
- cray, jboo, stagg
jboo (2) - pippy, zigzag

5/6

Missing: genny

Deadline 10pm est (~2 hours)

family-dog-india-motorcycle-bike-1364575869c.gif

Wait, what? I tried to redirect some people on to him last night to get him killed. I don't know what makes you think I trust him.
I'm not saying I think you trust him. But you informed him how the redirection works. I'm not convinced the villagers tried to kill anyone last night. And if they didn't try to kill anyone, they were probably more scared of redirection than what it actually is

edit and I was going to ask you if you redirected on to him or on to you

edit and I was going to ask you if you redirected on to him or on to you
If she told him she was going to redirect onto herself, then why the ~****~ would they not take the chance she was telling the truth?

50% chance she is telling the truth
1 in 6 chance of redirecting onto the other pack member

0.5*0.17 = 8% chance of losing by that^ happening, 92% chance of winning

idk about you, but I can promise you I'd take my chances on trying to kill someone

If she told him she was going to redirect onto herself, then why the ~****~ would they not take the chance she was telling the truth?

50% chance she is telling the truth
1 in 6 chance of redirecting onto the other pack member

0.5*0.17 = 8% chance of losing by that^ happening, 92% chance of winning

idk about you, but I can promise you I'd take my chances on trying to kill someone
I don't ****ing know ok??? I am thinking that if she told him how the ability works, and he was a villager, it would make them more likely to kill someone. But I have no indication they tried to kill someone last night.

If you're the protector, you really need to start talking in less subtle ways.

Anyone else notice how pretty much everyone else has peaced out from the thread with ~1 hr left until close????

Does that remind you all of any previous kills??

How have those gone, may I ask?

Anyone else notice how pretty much everyone else has peaced out from the thread with ~1 hr left until close????

Does that remind you all of any previous kills??

How have those gone, may I ask?
I'm trying to interact with you, but you're making it pretty damn difficult