WWings of WWonder Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just want to take a moment to make a PSA. For those of you who haven't played with Lupin before, make sure she gets lynched before endgame unless she is hard cleared. If she's a wolf and lives to endgame, village will lose.
Now look here. I have never liked this lynch lupin no matter what towards end game. I deserve a villager win when I've worked my arse off finding wolves. If I win as a wolf, well, hell, that was against all odds these days. heh

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Lolololololol I am a horrible person and haven’t caught up at all today. I’ll try right now, I’m so sorry I’ll be better tmrw. I was on like page four soooo brb

I just want to take a moment to make a PSA. For those of you who haven't played with Lupin before, make sure she gets lynched before endgame unless she is hard cleared. If she's a wolf and lives to endgame, village will lose.

Hmm interesting. All I remember of her play was back in Horses I think and she died as village iirc?

Members don't see this ad :)
*points in your general direction*
Dubz and I don't get any village cred if the people we're voting for flip wolf because Nav is a meany. Also, we voted for them first before the lynch took off, and Nav is assuming we're piss poor wolves who can't figure out how to switch off a wolf lynch without attracting too much attention.

• Haha
I said you could live if you're hard cleared.... :D
I see... so is this a set up assuming you kill the seer this game and make sure I get got before I get you or your buddies...
a12cc31fa43a1e76540f2b7ac23b8ac1.png
*birb fry

Dubz and I don't get any village cred if the people we're voting for flip wolf because Nav is a meany. Also, we voted for them first before the lynch took off, and Nav is assuming we're piss poor wolves who can't figure out how to switch off a wolf lynch without attracting too much attention.
Would you have me any other way though?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Didn't MOOSE get lynched early in the last couple games she's played? It makes me feel bad that she's leading again.

I know moose was a wolf in one of the games, will never feel bad for lynching a wolf on day one.

Okay still getting caught up but what's with the moose thing?

Bah. caution is fine, but insisting I never make it to end game is something that makes it no fun to play if put into practice.
I didn't insist. I actually qualified my statement instead of insisting. Your insistence on my insisting is insistingly infuriating, and I must insist you cease your insistance instantly.

• Haha
UNOFFICIAL Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm () -
Nav (2) - AM, AFF
MsP (2) - Skim, Lupin
mutts (1) - finn
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy (2) - MJ, SAR
miz (3) - MOOSE, cubs, mpm
Barks (3) - genny, allie, ziggy
WZ (1) - mutts
ziggy (3) - nyan, Barks, Ski
MOOSE (4) - dubz, miz, Lawp, Nav

22/25
MOOSE, you are in the lead
lynch close in ~30 min (9PM central)
Missing: shelter, dolphin, Frosty

tenor.gif

Runaway moose lynch. Yeah, that will end well.
Like I've mentioned earlier, I have no idea why people are lynching her. She's only had like 5 posts this game and none of them are anything weird. I don't understand the whole rojo thing either.

OFFICIAL Day 1 Lynch Tally
mpm ()
Nav (2) - AM, AFF
MsP (1) - Ski
mutts (2) - finn, Lupes
genny (1) - MsP
allie () -
cubs () -
Lawpy (2) - MJ, SAR
miz (3) - MOOSE, cubs, mpm
Barks (3) - genny, allie, ziggy
WZ (1) - mutts
ziggy (3) - nyan, Barks, Ski
MOOSE (5) - dubz, miz, Lawp, Nav, Frosty

23/25
lynch close in ~20 min(9PM central)

tenor.gif

I'M HERE!!! What the hell guys? What's happening? I was trying to stay on top of the thread during work then **** hit the fan! C'mon!!!

Can y'all seriously get off my back?! You guys ALWAYS lynch me for this! I did this to allie and skim too much too so I'm sorry for how you guys must have felt :(

Reactions: 1 users