WWonderful WWorld of MMeat Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Uh my waffles require butter and syrup or whipped cream
Unlynch lawper
F9620BCC-912D-4258-876A-8DBDAF537497.jpeg

Lynch am
F3240CA0-EFBE-47B5-BB0E-2A3E9785FA75.jpeg

Unlynch am
89F6DBC9-1C2B-4FDB-822A-AAF5800ED282.jpeg

Lynch lawper

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
@Lawper, I can't defend myself let alone others. You're on your own for this one.

Reactions: 1 user
The Dead's Ties and Tasty Waffles :hungry: Unofficial D9 Lynch Tally

lawpy (3) - pippy, ski, mixymama
mixymama (3) - am, lyra, lawpy
am (1) - snowy
Snowy () -
pippy () -
lyra () -

7/7

Tender Tally

Genny (1) - pippy
Finn (1) - mixymama

2/7

Deadline ~ 1.5 hours

Reactions: 2 users
Why should we not be voting for you then???

Well that's based on the reasons for voting me to begin with :confused:

I think one of the main arguments is based on my vote on WM rather than voting genny. At that time, I already said I viewed WM and genny to be equally wolfy based on their weird and suspicious behavior. But since I already saw genny was being piled with 4 votes, I thought it would be reasonable to pursue WM a bit further based on her suspicious behavior.

I could vote genny and increase the bandwagon further but I thought with 4 votes already, genny was going to go down anyways and I was interested to look into other players for their wolfy behavior. With genny flipping wolf, I felt my reads were accurate and so decided to contingency lynch WM, as I believed she's the last remaining wolf.

I think it's also important to note that wolves can bus their wolfmates last minute when they realize they're going down. It's not like voting genny automatically gives someone a village read since it depends on other reasons and overall behavior and interactions with other players. That's also why I didn't immediately view Snowy or WM to be village even despite them voting for genny last day. I was taking into account of other things and basing my reads accordingly.

I think the other main reason is based on MJ's rez and AM's late claim. The late claim was weird and I don't know what to make of that, but from what I read, MJ was pretty hard hit by WZ's death that his activity in the game took a hit, and it could explain his often odd votes on players. It's a major reason why he wanted some time off from the game to relax.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well that's based on the reasons for voting me to begin with :confused:

I think one of the main arguments is based on my vote on WM rather than voting genny. At that time, I already said I viewed WM and genny to be equally wolfy based on their weird and suspicious behavior. But since I already saw genny was being piled with 4 votes, I thought it would be reasonable to pursue WM a bit further based on her suspicious behavior.

I could vote genny and increase the bandwagon further but I thought with 4 votes already, genny was going to go down anyways and I was interested to look into other players for their wolfy behavior. With genny flipping wolf, I felt my reads were accurate and so decided to contingency lynch WM, as I believed she's the last remaining wolf.

I think it's also important to note that wolves can bus their wolfmates last minute when they realize they're going down. It's not like voting genny automatically gives someone a village read since it depends on other reasons and overall behavior and interactions with other players. That's also why I didn't immediately view Snowy or WM to be village even despite them voting for genny last day. I was taking into account of other things and basing my reads accordingly.

I think the other main reason is based on MJ's rez and AM's late claim. The late claim was weird and I don't know what to make of that, but from what I read, MJ was pretty hard hit by WZ's death that his activity in the game took a hit, and it could explain his often odd votes on players. It's a major reason why he wanted some time off from the game to relax.
I mean

This isn’t really saying much of anything why I shouldn’t lynch you.

am (1) - snowy
Snowy () -
pippy () -
lyra () -

7/7

Tender Tally

Genny (1) - pippy
Finn (1) - mixymama

2/7

Deadline ~ 1 hour

Reactions: 1 users
I mean

This isn’t really saying much of anything why I shouldn’t lynch you.

This can apply to voting anyone honestly. I'm just responding to the possible reasons behind my lynch or why people think I'm wolfy.

Right now, it looks like one of the votes was a self-preservation move but I don't know the reasoning behind the other two votes. I'm just addressing their reads of me or reasons why they suspect me.

This can apply to voting anyone honestly. I'm just responding to the possible reasons behind my lynch or why people think I'm wolfy.

Right now, it looks like one of the votes was a self-preservation move but I don't know the reasoning behind the other two votes. I'm just addressing their reads of me or reasons why they suspect me.
I don’t want reasons people might think you’re wolfy. I want your reasons we should believe you’re village.

@SkiOtter Not sure what to make of the silence, but should Lawp get lynched and flip village, where would you lean on Snowy?

I don’t want reasons people might think you’re wolfy. I want your reasons we should believe you’re village.

I'm village because even with the rez, my alignment remains the same and I didn't get any conversion requests from the wolves. I'm still meatloaf the singer, whose only job is to write something and get that added to the following morning's writeup. Even though I subbed in late in the game, I read through the discussion and gave my reads based on what I saw. My reads were so far pretty much accurate, since I had genny in my wolf read. I looked into other players who I thought were suspicious and gave my reasons. Basically, I'm wolfhunting like any good villager despite subbing in late.

Also I don't think MJ's behavior was unusual. He was pretty active initially but was hard hit by WZ's death that his activity took a hit. Maybe he's having WW burnout and didn't make some reasonable votes, but he wasn't really active after WZ's death.

I don't think wolves would convert a barely active player since it isn't of much benefit for them and MJ already raised some concerns with his inactivity. Also important to note that MJ did vote Mel but didn't give much of a reason to his vote. Not sure whether it makes sense for wolves to convert a barely active player in the Mel lynch rather than a strong active player in Mel lynch or a player in the opposing PotE lynch. At the time when Mel got lynched, wolves already lost bryndy, so wolves would need a stronger asset to their team for them to survive. I don't see how converting a barely active player will help them win.

Any preference for one over the other?
I mean, lawper hasn’t given much reason to keep him and was only giving reasons why people might think he’s wolfy and reasons why he/mj wouldn’t have been a good convert choice.
But finny was on the m&m train.

I still could also tin foil a reason to think Pippy was the convert and that he fight between her and Mel was staged and for village cred along with the vig shot but idk I’m less concerned about her since that’s mostly tin foil

am (1) - snowy
Snowy () -
pippy () -
lyra () -

7/7

Tender Tally

Genny (1) - pippy
Finn (1) - mixymama

2/7

Deadline ~ 1 hour

You all actually gave me a tie?! :heckyeah: :soexcited:

Oh happy day! :shifty:

Reactions: 4 users
D9

The meatlings surrounded two of their own, uncertain about which one to ruthlessly kill. "Lawpy!" one yelled. "No, Mixymama!" screeched another.

"Lawpy!"
"Mixymama!"
"Lawpy!"
"Mixymama!"
"Beans!"
"No Beans!"
"Beans!"
"No Beans!"

No one in meat society truly understands why all arguments turn into this one if they are allowed to go on long enough. Some have speculated that it is hardwired into the brain of every meatling: presented with two options, they will always see only "Beans" and "No Beans". Still others feel that the story of Beans vs No Beans is like the story of good and evil - neither can exist without the other, each providing light to darkness and darkness to light (there is little agreement on which is the good option and which is the evil option, however). It is said that in some of the plainer districts in meat society even election ballots are presented in this way - one must vote for the Beans candidate or the No Beans candidate (or the much maligned third party candidate, "Vegetarian counts too!").

Well, meatlings, you should know disagreements never go well.

Dead is @SnowshoeDog143 , Chili, a VILLAGER who be the only one to die in the event of a tie.

In a fit of irony, because the tenderizer tally was a tie as well (and a tie with only two votes because apparent the hammering arm of all of the meatlings is tired after so much tenderizing), @SnowshoeDog143 is ALSO the tenderizee today. Please post at least one thing that you think will make snowy smile :)

It is now N10. Night deadline is 6:30 AM MST. Please get actions in ASAP.

Roster

There are 6 players remaining.

Back of the Fridge -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE SOMEBODY LEFT THE DOOR OPEN

Trash

6. Mad Jack @Lawper
8. @PippyPony
15. @MixedAnimals77 & @WeimMama -> hydra'ing, with Weim posting on thread

Freezer -
SHUT DOWN BECAUSE IT FROZE OVER

Still On The Cow

16. @SkiOtter
17. @Animal Midwife
9. @LyraGardenia

Abandoned On the Counter
- SHUT DOWN BECAUSE WE FINALLY JUST FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTER

Meaty Heaven
12. kcough - Sweetbreads
18. bryndi - Rocky Balboa
5. Dubz - Hot Dog
11. jboo - Fish
21. Mel - Soylent Green
2. Sporty - Ground Beef -> Hamburger
7. Cray - Chicken
20. PotE - Ground Beef -> Leftovers
22. Youngkal - Gyro
19. Capri - Dick Pics
3. Allie - Jello
13. dds - Pork Chops
1. karabou - Meatloaf (the Meatloaf)
10. Trilt genny - Rabbit from Monty Python
14. finny - Lamb Chop
4. Snowy - Chili

Mods:
@kaydubs @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @vetmedhead

Reactions: 2 users
It is officially Meat Locker Time until Night Close.
:DPlease have fun lounging around! :D

:DRemember, no strategy/content posting until Night Close please! :D

Sad day :(

I believe I'm you villagers! Go get 'em!!!!

Reactions: 5 users