WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't want to have a wasted lynch today. If teep protected Zen, I don't see what motive a wolf could have for that?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't want to have a wasted lynch today. If teep protected Zen, I don't see what motive a wolf could have for that?
The wolves know they are not going to attack Zen.
They have someone protect Zen.
They look oh so innocent.

It is a smart move because it costs them nothing.

Reactions: 1 users
Not saying that is what happened, but protecting someone who was NOT attacked, is not all that convincing.

Even smarter is to protect someone who IS attacked. That looks even better.

And best yet is to protect a wolf, and attack the wolf. Then the protector and the person attacked looked innocent ("I HAD THE CAR").

You have much to learn about the ways of being a good wolf young grasshopper.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
FWIW, @Teepster87 is correct that I was protected last night and that it wasn't needed. Last night's protection was written slightly different than the others.

Teep, what have your other actions been?
I'll bite... How was it worded differently? Any specifics you can give without outing a villager protector?

Not saying that is what happened, but protecting someone who was NOT attacked, is not all that convincing.

And best yet is to protect a wolf, and attack the wolf. Then the protector and the person attacked looked innocent ("I HAD THE CAR").

I've definitely seen this done. I think it was DocE in the necromancer game? Though he claimed it was an ability.

Yes I'm Fart, and I am a villager. It's obvious everyone is suspicious of the character, but I would assume that my openness with my role as well as zensing and Hmoo having evidence of my villager-ness would relieve some of the heat on me.
Come on guys, lets not waste another opportunity to find an actual wolf, not just someone with a suspicious role.
You do realize Fart's schtick was lulling people into a false sense of security with blissful illusions until he murdered them, right? Seeing as a villager doesn't hold a lot of water in his case.

Reactions: 1 user
You do realize Fart's schtick was lulling people into a false sense of security with blissful illusions until he murdered them, right? Seeing as a villager doesn't hold a lot of water in his case.
And as much as it matters, it seems to me, that in this show most everyone does some bad shiz. But it is how it turns out in the end that matters.

*Aloha's wolf character was a "friend" until the end when we learned she was a galactic agent.
*Rick screws a lot up but in the end things (usually) work out.
*Fart was a supposed nice thing who was trying to conquer the galaxy or dimension or whatever. Hard to see that as a villager, although I guess chaos, as not a direct antagonist to Mort and Rick is possible.
*Evil Rick is straight forward I would think, although won't seer as human so might be hard to detect.
*Evil Mort is easiest. Bad to the core.

I don't remember if I already did his or not but unlynch kcough lynch teep.

Its worth a shot but I don't think it will work!

The Unofficial "Nobody Trusts a Fart" Lynch Tally:

Teep: (everybody)

Let me know if I've missed anyone's vote :arghh:

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also still have suspicions of hmoo.

Same here... I was just thinking about it... if Hmoo and Teep are working together, and they knew he'd seer as a villager, it'd be easy for her to make up the whole violation story. But if we think Hmoo is a wolf, TP might be a convert. She already kinda admitted to being a Rick, she could be the evil one...

@WhtsThFrequency and I had much fun with this.

Actually it was

I GOT THE CAAAAAAAAARRRR!!!!!

I was quite excited. And perhaps a little drunk.

Reactions: 2 users
Same here... I was just thinking about it... if Hmoo and Teep are working together, and they knew he'd seer as a villager, it'd be easy for her to make up the whole violation story. But if we think Hmoo is a wolf, TP might be a convert. She already kinda admitted to being a Rick, she could be the evil one...
If we're gonna claim one is evil Rick wouldn't it be Teep?
1. Lack of anus pointing to the fact that people assume Evil Rick is a robot.
2. Assumed hard to lynch because of Morty protection. (Except in this case Rick is the patsy, so maybe it reverses.)

If that's true than Hmoo would be Evil Morty.

I don't really see all this, just trying to tease out the logic.

2. Assumed hard to lynch because of Morty protection. (Except in this case Rick is the patsy, so maybe it reverses.)

Oh I missed the Teep vs TP thing.

Because Teep already admitted to be Fart and we have other evidence on that, so that's why I'm saying maybe it's Hmoo.

Plus we know Hmoo is unseerable, as we'd said the Ricks are.

That's where my logic is coming from.

am I the only one who thinks hmoo definitely admitted to being a Rick yesterday?

I'll bite... How was it worded differently? Any specifics you can give without outing a villager protector?
Specifically, I felt "ridiculously well-protected", which I interpreted as multiple people protected me last night.
I must admit, I'm a little confused why teep decided to protect me when I've thanked someone for protecting me in each of my night result reports. @Teepster87?

Specifically, I felt "ridiculously well-protected", which I interpreted as multiple people protected me last night.
I must admit, I'm a little confused why teep decided to protect me when I've thanked someone for protecting me in each of my night result reports. @Teepster87?

Did it say anything like that to whomever Hmoo claimed to protect with someone else? @Stb1473 if I'm remembering correctly.

Nope. That doesn't sound similar to my protection description. Hmoo never did respond to my question of how she protected me so I could say whether or not it matched my protection.

Not to mention she never did explain how she knew more than one protector was there.

Not to mention she never did explain how she knew more than one protector was there.
Yeah that was weird.
Unless the mods mentioned that she wasn't the only one protecting.
Mods add unusual things in result write-ups sometimes, and not always on purpose.

I have to admit to the occasional extracurricular info being added especially on an early morning close/write-up.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, they could have said "it was crowded" or something.

I'd be a bad mod.

1. I wasnt sure it would even work.
2. I didn't realize someone (or the same person) was already protecting you each night. On a night where I could try and do something you seemed to be the most high profile person around that I didn't want to lose

I'm still trying to figure out why the wolves would insinuate that Cyndia and kata were working for them and then immediately kill them. Makes no damn sense.

I hate to say it, but it really does seem like the wolves are noobs. I don't mean this in a bad way, just kind of how I feel with how things have been playing out.

Squanch

Because Teep already admitted to be Fart and we have other evidence on that, so that's why I'm saying maybe it's Hmoo.

Plus we know Hmoo is unseerable, as we'd said the Ricks are.

That's where my logic is coming from.

We know TP was regular Morty from when she died. I brought her back.

I protected Stb with my item.

I hate to say it, but it really does seem like the wolves are noobs. I don't mean this in a bad way, just kind of how I feel with how things have been playing out.

Squanch
All i can think is that aloha went rogue with her post, and the other wolves figured we would never lynch those two because of how hard she threw them under the bus. But I've really got no clue. Kata i can understand to an extent, it was unlikely she would ever get lynched because of her role, but Cyndia...when we've got trusted villagers they could take out, it makes no sense to take out a neutral.

Yeah, I don't know what to say about that aloha post. I don't remember if i have ever seen that

Alright. I'm not sold that Teepster is a wolf, but s/he said that s/he's hard to lynch, and even a failed lynch could get us info.

From the Wiki article, Fart sounds like the type of wolf who might seer as a villager.

lynch teepster

I'm still trying to figure out why the wolves would insinuate that Cyndia and kata were working for them and then immediately kill them. Makes no damn sense.
To create confusion? If so, it kind of worked.

And maybe the wolves are a dysfunctional pack. I have seen that before: A bunch of people who are never around leaving one or two to do all the lifting (who might be noobs).

That may have been a bitter post and the lack of communication thing meant among themselves.

Maybe the other wolves didn't even read her post?
Or maybe they wanted to get cyndia lynched but then decided she was too dangerous.?

PRobably never gonna figure that out till game is over, but I am going with a dysfunctional pack...
which leads me to suspect quiet people and noobs the most.

Pretty sure aloha was full of :bullcrap:

My thought was that what she was talking about had more to do with the "sort of" more than one wolf pack thing.

Teepster's lights flashed merrily to the beat of his song.

The world can be one together
Cosmos without hatred
Stars like diamonds in your eyes....

There was something soothing about the sight of him floating there above them. As he sang, he contracted, expanded, contacted, expanded, in slow, steady rhythm. It was refreshingly calming. It was intimate, and familiar.

The ground can be space (space, space, space, space)
With feet marching toward a peaceful sky.....

Teep sank to the floor, and the crowd gave way, forming a circle around him. Some found themselves softly swaying....others felt as if time was moving much more slowly than it should. Most felt a deep sense of inner peace.

All the Moonmen want things their way
But we make sure they see the sun....

The shrill tseeeeer of the antimatter ray cut through the melody, leaving only silence in its wake.

Goodbyyyyyyyeee Teepster. Goodbyyyyeeee......Teepster. Goodbyyyyye!

You have lynched Teepster, who was Fart, and.....well, it's pretty hard to tell at this point. He was definitely on a cob, that much was for sure. Beyond that? I mean, we're talking anti-matter here. What did you expect?

Night deadline is 9am EST. The early bird gets the worm!

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School

StartingoverVet
WildZoo
Flim Flam Man

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm
heyyimhayley

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary
Touchpause13

Pluto
hedgiehog
LetItSnow
DVMDream

Anatomy Park
kcoughli
allieh8607
rockatiel

Jerryboree!
Zensing
PrincessButterCup
Devastating
Hazelmoo

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty
Caia - Arthricia
Aloha - Tammy
Katashark - Mr. Poopy Butthole
Cyndia - Scroopy Noopers
Teepster87- Fart

For your listening pleasure....

Reactions: 3 users
I'm shocked they were lynchable honestly!

My phone just spell checked lynchable to "lunchables" :p

lunchables-extra-cheesy-pizza.jpg

Reactions: 3 users