WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sigh... I would have liked an explanation of why I seemed Teep as villager :yeahright:

Same! Because... Fart.

Members don't see this ad.

You have lynched Teepster, who was Fart, and.....well, it's pretty hard to tell at this point. He was definitely on a cob, that much was for sure. Beyond that? I mean, we're talking anti-matter here. What did you expect?
This plus Teep's different color in the roster reminds me of my Iorek in HDM. Maybe we just can't see Teep's alignment?

Members don't see this ad :)
You cannot see teep's alignment.

I promise we will straight out tell you the alignment of people when you get them, no worries about deciphering colours. :)

So why can't we see Fart's alignment? That is strange - of course.

I am wondering if this is faction related, and not specific to Fart?
I know there are "factions," but still know nothing about them. Are they competing wolf groups? Does that explain multiple kills?

Since I brought them up, I see people talk about factions, but only indirectly. Any reason y'all are keeping this information private? I am in no faction, which makes sense for my character, but please, let's get the info out in the open. What harm can it do?

ON THE COB PLANET...

Everyone settled into their beds for the night, peacefully watching the clouds on a cob roll slowly through the sky. It had been a strange day, full of strong accusations, and it had ended so unsatisfactorily... oh well. Perhaps tomorrow would be better. If they lived.

When they woke up and gathered to eat their morning strawberries and cereal on a cob, they were happy to see that they were still On the Cob planet and nothing crazy seemed to have happened. Well, OK, someone had definitely been playing ninja during the night, and there had been some sort of weird... juicing thing happen, but they could ignore that. This On the Cob planet seemed so nice and peaceful. Just listen to the birds on a cob chirping outside:

o6mbiip.png

After breakfast, they did notice someone missing, though, and went to check it out. They found DVMD in a closet in her home, a noose around her neck... erm, we're not going to talk about what she may have been doing. Most importantly, she was shot cleanly through the heart, and very very dead.

Dead is @DVMDream, Squanchy - a villager
who could loPre%m is1pea kal6ea sm^meaa'a if lynched.

Welcome back, @Cyndia!

Today is now day 7. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST, or earlier if a strong majority is reached and a mod is around!

________________________________ _____ ____ ___ __ __ _ _

ROSTER

Harry Herpson High School

StartingoverVet
WildZoo
Flim Flam Man

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473
Cyndia

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack
LadyOtheFarm
heyyimhayley

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary
Touchpause13

Pluto
hedgiehog
LetItSnow

Anatomy Park
kcoughli
allieh8607
rockatiel
PrincessButterCup
Devastating

Jerryboree!
Zensing
Hazelmoo

DEAD
SFSteph - Morty Jr.
Rogert - Scary Terry
Lupin - Tiny Rick
Finnickthedog - Summer
Dyachei - Morty
Caia - Arthricia
Aloha - Tammy
Katashark - Mr. Poopy Butthole
Teepster87- Fart
DVMDream - Squanchy

Last edited:
Rousing start, guys! :p

Just letting everyone know that I fixed some errors in the roster. SDN is being weird about letting me post/preview and I had to fix things like 18 times (OK, twice...) and then mistakes still got through.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have some cronenberg info...

If you use the mysterious potion:
Mysterious potion - What an interesting looking drink. The side says "Made from the DNA of" and has a picture under it:
purple-question-mark-clip-art-clipart-questionmark.gif

I wonder what it does? You may choose to use this on yourself, another person, or simply ignore it.

So this is what we were told led to a lynch avoidance before I believe -I don't recall exactly?

Well anyway, when I used it on myself, I didn't get a lynch avoidance. I was turned into a kronenberg (I assume temporarily). It doesn't do much but it messes with seer results.. .this is what I was told...

Uh oh - turns out that potion you drank was a strange combination of cactus, golden retriever, shark, and dinosaur DNA. With a smidge of turtle, so it took a while to take effect. Who thought that was a good idea!? You have mutated into a Cronenberg version of yourself. Your abilities are unchanged, and you are still neutral, but there may be some seering effects.

So this is what we were told led to a lynch avoidance before I believe -I don't recall exactly?
We thought it had saved rocky from lynch, but it hadn't, she was saved by her own lynch avoidance ability

Reactions: 1 user
@rockatiel When kcough used the potion on you, did you get any notification of it? And did you get similar results to SOV (above)?

My message was:

Your evening ice cream tastes a little weird... but you don't think much of it. Overnight you feel a deep, everlasting adoration for someone, and you decided to tell them you loved them.

But no, the potion didn't have any effects that I know of.

No lynch votes in and it's almost 4pm?

Well.. I'm gonna lynch Hmoo. Reasoning as discussed last night.

I was blocked last night and turned into cronenberg Rick. I'm assuming by Allieh. My affiliation was unchanged. I've been villager Rick since day one. I have nothing to hide; no more abilities besides PMing with my Morty. I thought this was already common knowledge -__-

Someone was still killed, and it still wasn't me. It's never been me. To those who have a spreadsheet, has Hayley come out with her role yet?

I'm going to be kind of out of touch today and tonight... Which is why I posted this now before I have majority votes and it's too late. But I'll try to check in as much as I can. If you lynch me, you'll be lynching a villager.

Reactions: 1 users
I was blocked last night and turned into cronenberg Rick. I'm assuming by Allieh. My affiliation was unchanged. I've been villager Rick since day one. I have nothing to hide; no more abilities besides PMing with my Morty. I thought this was already common knowledge -__-

Someone was still killed, and it still wasn't me. It's never been me. To those who have a spreadsheet, has Hayley come out with her role yet?

I'm going to be kind of out of touch today and tonight... Which is why I posted this now before I have majority votes and it's too late. But I'll try to check in as much as I can. If you lynch me, you'll be lynching a villager.

Do you have a specific Rick that you are? Are you claiming to be Rick Rick or another?

I have not had a reason to "come out" with my role, as no one has tried to lynch me...

Do you have a specific Rick that you are? Are you claiming to be Rick Rick or another?

I have not had a reason to "come out" with my role, as no one has tried to lynch me...

I'm Rick. Which is why I didn't trust PBC at first because I knew that I was Rick. But since it's been confirmed that there can be multiples of each character, I'm not as skeptical of her.

Lynch Hayley

I am starting to go through the thread and build my spreadsheet, but only 1/2 way through (and have dinner plans, and flying from dawn to late night tomorrow)..

Just a few thoughts
1) There MUST be an evil Morty and evil Rick, so soon we have to start going through them.
2) There is decent info on a lot of people now (especially if Zen has not been converted)... but a few not.
a) heyimhayley. I got nothing there.
b) LIS stands out like a sore thumb with his vanilla villager claim. He made that recently and it was a lie (i think as a villager) but I could see him using it again as a villager, wolf, anything.
c) I think I know who Kcough is and now I am not as suspicious anymore, though conversions is of course possible.
d) TOO MANY resurrections. That is another place that has to be checked. At least they can be seered.

That's it.

I will go back to
lynch hmoo

cause one of the Ricks must be bad, and she has had a lot of weird stuff circulating around her.

Got through a few more pages while MrsSOV is getting ready (no, @MrsSOV, I am not complaining you take too long)...

anyway, I am slightly more confident in my hmoo vote cause she has claimed a ton of stuff.

One day she said she just got an ability that would help the villagers every night.
Then she said she found an item that was lost that was important for villagers.
Then another night she said she had an item that was what she used to protect.
Then she is the only person whose plumbus did something, clearing Fart.

I mean maybe that is all kosher, but too much weirdness, and I think pretty much all of us have tried lynching her once or another. Just sounds like a desperate wolf all game long. Reminds me of the wolves in a noob game. Lots of smoke, probably fire I guess.

I'm telling you guys, again, that you are barking up the wrong tree with hmoo

b) LIS stands out like a sore thumb with his vanilla villager claim. He made that recently and it was a lie (i think as a villager) but I could see him using it again as a villager, wolf, anything.

That is just stellar logic. "LIS did something as a villager before and now he is doing it again, so I am suspicious."

Ohhhhhkay.

I might, however, be the first person in the history of sdn WW to have used vanilla, no-ability villager to ky benefit last night. Mods can confirm when gamemis over. :)

d) TOO MANY resurrections. That is another place that has to be checked. At least they can be seered.

None of this is full clearing, but
b) There is a character in the series who is portrayed as very useless and put-upon by all, and it's not Morty. No one's claimed this role name yet. I can definitely believe that character was turned into the only vanilla villager.

d) I think a lot of characters are mostly vanilla but have one resurrection. No firm proof, but based on some hints I've seen.

I hope y'all feel like idiots when you find out that I've been telling the truth this whole damn time. I'm not, nor have I ever been in the history of WW, A WOLF!