WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Both happy and sad about last nights results (Mr Poopybutthole :(). I checked the thread first because I prefer hearing if I died in a story form and was afraid of that little red alert from my inbox. Before she died, aloha said:
SOV is Krombopulous Michael, who has alternating abilities every night; on even nights he receives a "kill file" with RNG'd seering information, and on odd nights he must kill someone. He is a very good killer who can bypass most protective mechanisms, and is very difficult to kill.
I know, she's a wolf, can't trust her information. However it did line up with some other theories people have had on SOV's ability (him claiming he had every other night ability, etc). I also remembered something SOV said earlier (I actually looked this stuff up yesterday but didn't have a reason to bring it up):
And one last secret: I am 98% sure that last night was a conversion. It has nothing to do with me, just something I picked out that I thought you should know.
If SOV does have to kill every odd night, and night 3 there was only 1 death (dy), if he killed that night then it would make sense that he was pretty sure there had been a conversion, since he would know the wolves didn't kill anyone, only he did. Today, Stb confirmed that there has been a conversion:
Also, there has been at least one wolf conversion in the game.
In any case, I wasn't surprised to see that there were 2 deaths and felt justified in my "hard on" against SOV.

Well, hopefully this is proof I didn't kill last night. I was blocked again. I think I was drugged. If the blocker is villager please don't let the misinformation spread.
Unfortunately, then I checked my inbox. You see, I am the mysterious villager blocker. I have a built in fail rate, so I wasn't sure I could block SOV last night (and after seeing we had 2 deaths I assumed I failed). Unfortunately, SOV was not lying, he probably did try to kill me last night, but luckily for me "You successfully blocked SOV!" So either SOV is telling the truth and really hasn't killed anyone yet or there's yet another killer out there (unless kata and cyndia were linked somehow?). With all these duplicates of abilities I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are multiple kills/night possible, but man it's disheartening.

Let me address the rest of SOV's points:
1) Kcough came up with this incorrect anon info on me. I am assuming that the source is a wolf. Now, have there been other anon messages? Because I think kcough made that up to try to set me up. It is clear wolves have been trying to get me out of the way. ANd not just that kcough released this info but has been so adamantly been anti-SOV, and she released the info in a "i am releasing the info but not voting for SOV' way that looked like she didn't want to be the one being responsible when it was wrong. And then has had a hard-on against me after it.
So I don't know where the message came from. Upon further reflection it may very well have been aloha. I have a theory for how it was sent, am willing to discuss it if anyone really cares, but in any case once WZ called you out for lying I assumed the info was solid. That was further supported the next night, because I blocked you after we failed to lynch you thinking that you were going to go on a killing spree. I was told that I successfully blocked you, so when you claimed you used an ability and you found information yes I called BS. Supposedly I had successfully blocked you, so you must have been making crap up and that's why I had such a "hard-on" against you. According to all of the information I had, you were lying out of your squanch.

2) Yesterday Kcough asked a very weird question. Asking if role name i got for aloha was in red (wolf) or black (villager). That is really strange and seems very specific, as if she knew something about how wolves would be described by mods. It really struck me as odd.
Wolves show up in red text as far as I know and Tiny Rick Lupin showed up in black. So while Tiny Rick the character fits as a wolf, the text from Lupin's death indicated she was not a wolf. So I was confused why you were so sure of your info, of aloha being Tiny Rick, especially since I knew I blocked you, so I couldn't figure out why you were so adamant it was correct. I was also starting to think that the mods were just not telling us/changing colors for the various factions and was wondering if maybe we just didn't know of any wolf deaths yet.

That's what I got. If you want proof of my ability:
N0: Blocked DVMD, no reason just no info yet
N1: Blocked LIS, thought he was a wolf per knowing something about Mr Meeseeks (figured out later why... my bad)
N2: Blocked SOV, feels?
N3: Failed to block allieh, I assume due to built in fail rate but I suppose someone could have prevented me
N4: Blocked SOV, thought he might be a killer
N5: Blocked SOV, figured he was coming for me

I've been jealously guarding my ability because theoretically I could be helpful if we find a wolf and can't lynch them or a crazy chaos player with a killer's heart :p.

So I've cleared SOV on last night's death. I'm feeling oddly deflated now. Sigh.

Members don't see this ad.

:

(unless kata and cyndia were linked somehow?).

Cyndia might have been alingning with the villagers. But it seems more likely that there's duplicate abilities rather than a neutral being taking out with their partner in my noob logic. Maybe a more seasoned player can correct me

Members don't see this ad :)
Rereading is fun. So, aloha took the credit for the tp kill, but at the time that tp died the timeline was split. She was in timeline 1, aloha was in timeline 2. I'm already not buying the "most of us wolves are working alone" BS, but to me this confirms that there was at least 1 wolf in timeline 1 (and no more than 2, per stb, plus conversions). Out of the people from timeline 1, the most likely candidates in my mind are Lotf and Hayley. I'm still suspicious of the galactic federation stuff in the writeup where Lotf saved FFM, plus the random focus on and epiphany about allie yesterday was odd in its timing. Hayley I just don't know anything solid about.

Hayley has been oddly defensive of Allie. And claims to know her role. She must be valuable to one faction or the other. My only connection to the show with what I know about Allie is Blim Blam. But that's also something LOTF pointed out, and just threw out there. could be a diversion.

Both happy and sad about last nights results (Mr Poopybutthole :(). I checked the thread first because I prefer hearing if I died in a story form and was afraid of that little red alert from my inbox. Before she died, aloha said:

I know, she's a wolf, can't trust her information. However it did line up with some other theories people have had on SOV's ability (him claiming he had every other night ability, etc). I also remembered something SOV said earlier (I actually looked this stuff up yesterday but didn't have a reason to bring it up):

If SOV does have to kill every odd night, and night 3 there was only 1 death (dy), if he killed that night then it would make sense that he was pretty sure there had been a conversion, since he would know the wolves didn't kill anyone, only he did. Today, Stb confirmed that there has been a conversion:

In any case, I wasn't surprised to see that there were 2 deaths and felt justified in my "hard on" against SOV.

Unfortunately, then I checked my inbox. You see, I am the mysterious villager blocker. I have a built in fail rate, so I wasn't sure I could block SOV last night (and after seeing we had 2 deaths I assumed I failed). Unfortunately, SOV was not lying, he probably did try to kill me last night, but luckily for me "You successfully blocked SOV!" So either SOV is telling the truth and really hasn't killed anyone yet or there's yet another killer out there (unless kata and cyndia were linked somehow?). With all these duplicates of abilities I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are multiple kills/night possible, but man it's disheartening.

Let me address the rest of SOV's points:

So I don't know where the message came from. Upon further reflection it may very well have been aloha. I have a theory for how it was sent, am willing to discuss it if anyone really cares, but in any case once WZ called you out for lying I assumed the info was solid. That was further supported the next night, because I blocked you after we failed to lynch you thinking that you were going to go on a killing spree. I was told that I successfully blocked you, so when you claimed you used an ability and you found information yes I called BS. Supposedly I had successfully blocked you, so you must have been making crap up and that's why I had such a "hard-on" against you. According to all of the information I had, you were lying out of your squanch.

Wolves show up in red text as far as I know and Tiny Rick Lupin showed up in black. So while Tiny Rick the character fits as a wolf, the text from Lupin's death indicated she was not a wolf. So I was confused why you were so sure of your info, of aloha being Tiny Rick, especially since I knew I blocked you, so I couldn't figure out why you were so adamant it was correct. I was also starting to think that the mods were just not telling us/changing colors for the various factions and was wondering if maybe we just didn't know of any wolf deaths yet.

That's what I got. If you want proof of my ability:
N0: Blocked DVMD, no reason just no info yet
N1: Blocked LIS, thought he was a wolf per knowing something about Mr Meeseeks (figured out later why... my bad)
N2: Blocked SOV, feels?
N3: Failed to block allieh, I assume due to built in fail rate but I suppose someone could have prevented me
N4: Blocked SOV, thought he might be a killer
N5: Blocked SOV, figured he was coming for me

I've been jealously guarding my ability because theoretically I could be helpful if we find a wolf and can't lynch them or a crazy chaos player with a killer's heart :p.

So I've cleared SOV on last night's death. I'm feeling oddly deflated now. Sigh.
How do we know you're not a wolf blocker?
And how did aloha know the specifics of the way your blocking works if you never blocked her?
I missed that post. I had nothing on my spreadsheet for him, so I looked into him. I only got that I couldn't muster up the strength to find him. I got that another night as well. I'd have to go back and look at who it was. Could have been blocked, I don't know, I meerly said that I couldn't get info on him.

You posted just a little bit after she said this and I pointed out that she was probably blocked. Why not say you had reason to believe she wasn't blocked?

How do we know you're not a wolf blocker?
I'm a villager, have never blocked anyone who had a demonstrated useful village ability, and gave you all my reasons for blocking who I did when I did. I'm not going to make anyone else out themselves on my behalf, but I feel like all of my posts should point to my genuine desire to help the villagers.
And how did aloha know the specifics of the way your blocking works if you never blocked her?
I never blocked her, when did she claim knowledge of the specifics of how I blocked? I know LIS posted what happened to him after I blocked him.
You posted just a little bit after she said this and I pointed out that she was probably blocked. Why not say you had reason to believe she wasn't blocked?
I honestly don't actually remember seeing that post, but I was pretty SOV focused yesterday. In any case, I wasn't outing myself as a blocker (especially after it seemed like SOV was specifically looking for one, and from my perspective of him being a bad guy it seemed like a bad idea to wave that flag).

I've been wondering about the kill methods. Blim Blam(?) was thrown out there and eats babies, but is there anyone with a woodchipper or perhaps a desire for shoving peoples heads up their butts?
Yeah, that's how evil Rick and morty were killing ricks I believe (the head up the butt at least )

I'm a villager, have never blocked anyone who had a demonstrated useful village ability, and gave you all my reasons for blocking who I did when I did. I'm not going to make anyone else out themselves on my behalf, but I feel like all of my posts should point to my genuine desire to help the villagers.
I never blocked her, when did she claim knowledge of the specifics of how I blocked? I know LIS posted what happened to him after I blocked him.

I honestly don't actually remember seeing that post, but I was pretty SOV focused yesterday. In any case, I wasn't outing myself as a blocker (especially after it seemed like SOV was specifically looking for one, and from my perspective of him being a bad guy it seemed like a bad idea to wave that flag).
Something just seems off with all of this. I can't put my finger on it.

You said you successfully blocked sobsob, but he was still able to get the info on aloha, so that doesn't seem right. And you couldn't block Allie for mysterious reasons. What is the built in fail rate for you ability?

Something just seems off with all of this. I can't put my finger on it.
You said you successfully blocked sobsob, but he was still able to get the info on aloha, so that doesn't seem right. And you couldn't block Allie for mysterious reasons. What is the built in fail rate for you ability?
Trust me, that is exactly why I was so adamant that he was lying yesterday. And honestly I'm still not sure he wasn't lying, since there was nothing in the write up (that I remember) that would explain why aloha (Tammy) would seer as Tiny Rick. Maybe he just guessed lucky? Hey @StartingoverVet I know you probably don't want to speak on my behalf but since I just cleared you by outing myself want to chime in on this one?

I have no idea what the fail rate is, I assume you'd have to ask the mods. I guess right now I'm 5/6 so pretty low fail rate? Either that or the mods told me I succeeded when I actually failed. If that's the case then I got nothing. All I know is that my write-up claims that I can attempt to block, so I assumed that meant there was a possibility of failure.

Trust me, that is exactly why I was so adamant that he was lying yesterday. And honestly I'm still not sure he wasn't lying, since there was nothing in the write up (that I remember) that would explain why aloha (Tammy) would seer as Tiny Rick. Maybe he just guessed lucky? Hey @StartingoverVet I know you probably don't want to speak on my behalf but since I just cleared you by outing myself want to chime in on this one?

I have no idea what the fail rate is, I assume you'd have to ask the mods. I guess right now I'm 5/6 so pretty low fail rate? Either that or the mods told me I succeeded when I actually failed. If that's the case then I got nothing. All I know is that my write-up claims that I can attempt to block, so I assumed that meant there was a possibility of failure.
I hate to ask for a role reveal, but since you've laid everything else out there I'm wondering why you haven't named your character yet. I can't think of one that matches your ability though I've been trying.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question for the crowd, particularly those familiar with the show: How do we feel about Fart? Pretty wolfy, I think, but I'm looking for opinions.
Extremely wolfy, it's literally a creature that wants to eliminate all carbon life from the universe and can only be killed with antimatter.

Reactions: 1 user
Extremely wolfy, it's literally a creature that wants to eliminate all carbon life from the universe and can only be killed with antimatter.
That's what I thought. I have been informed that teep is Fart. The fact that he was cleared by Hazel's plumbus and Zen's seering is a bit of a complication.

But it kind of makes sense to me that his affiliation would be unseerable since he was all about peace throughout the universe and all that before he revealed that he actually wanted to kill everyone.

I hate to ask for a role reveal, but since you've laid everything else out there I'm wondering why you haven't named your character yet. I can't think of one that matches your ability though I've been trying.
My character doesn't really match my ability (though I suppose bumbling around messing up plans could fit?). If you really want me to say it I will, though I'd rather not.
Question for the crowd, particularly those familiar with the show: How do we feel about Fart? Pretty wolfy, I think, but I'm looking for opinions.
So in the show the assassin bug (SOV) is off to kill Fart and is foiled by Morty? crashing the plane into him, as I recall Rick didn't care. Morty hangs out with Fart and thinks he's a good guy until the very end when Fart reveals the best way to create peace is to exterminate the human species (this is all from memory so I may be messing up some of the details). After this, I think Morty actually ends up killing Fart. So yes, I would think that Fart would definitely not be a friendly character.

Do you trust the source of the info? Does anyone else have reason to suspect this may be true?
Trust is a funny word. I'm willing to follow the lead for now. Teep hasn't claimed anything else and is a blank spot for me other than the seering. So I'm going with it.

Looking back when he was all "a wolf probably voted for me!" he left aloha out of his list for some reason. That occurred to me this morning before I received the role info.

I'll wait to hear from @kcoughli, but she is on my radar.

Teepster is a villager

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I think I had 2 people have actions on me last night, there was snifing around my door, and someone tried to mess with my dreams. As Zensing said, I am a villager. I'm also the one who protected Zen the previous night, but it wasn't needed.

Be careful about using the word "cleared". You didn't clear SOV, but it is less likely that he was responsible for last nights kills. That doesn't tell you anything about his affiliation.

Trust is a funny word. I'm willing to follow the lead for now. Teep hasn't claimed anything else and is a blank spot for me other than the seering. So I'm going with it.

Looking back when he was all "a wolf probably voted for me!" he left aloha out of his list for some reason. That occurred to me this morning before I received the role info.
I haven't claimed anything because of all the Fart hate around here. People are so sure of Fart's ill intentions, but I am 100% villager. I did have to confirm with the mods that I was a villager because my initial write didn't mention affiliation. Which might have been the reason for the PPS edit in the opening post.

I am on lunch break. Will be back this evening to see where this goes....

Unlynch kcough
lynch fart/teep

I have a feeling we might not be able to lynch fart, and I should be able to take him out in 2 nights time.

As for kcough saying she blocked me 2 nights ago, I can certainly believe it. Remember MJ and I had a little conversation about the change in wording in my results, and now in hindsight the fact that the results were incorrect - vis a vis the role makes more sense if the blocking of me is variable. In the end though, I wasn't "all-in" on aloha being a wolf until she talked too much.

I am willing to hold off on kcough for now with the fart info, and hopefully we can find out more about her.

Blocking though is a very wolfy as much a villager activity, so no help there.

And blocking me 2 nights ago could be wolfy, but could be villagery thinking I am a bad guy.
And blocking me last night could be very wolfy if they had 2 kills. They might want to be sure there are 2 and only 2 kills to set me up. Then again, can't blame Kcough for thinking I might come after her. I still might if not satisfied...

Also, by the way, when a killer (wolf or assassin) is directly attacking a blocker, it depends on the mods who prevails. I am wondering which way they go this game(personally as a mod, I like the outcome that results in more death, but that is just me).

in the end, IDK what to think of Kcough. An experienced/savvy wolf might come on and "clear" me last night to act very un-wolfy. That would be a very smart play (something I would hope I might try when a wolf). I don't know kcough well enough to give her that much credit - or if a wily fellow wolf came up with the strategy. I would think a noob-ish wolf group would just want me to look suspicious. but that leaves us nowhere.

Everything that teep is saying matches my plumbus info. No anus, yet villager.

I did suspect the info was wrong when I put 2 and 2 together and thought that teep could be Fart. I would think that Fart is a wolf, but this WW has been pretty unpredictable so far so anything is possible!

However, maybe Fart is seered as a villager no matter what? I could see how a cloud couldn't be sniffed as wolf. And it did trick Morty in the show...

Be careful about using the word "cleared". You didn't clear SOV, but it is less likely that he was responsible for last nights kills. That doesn't tell you anything about his affiliation.
my affiliation isn't really in doubt is it? No one thinks I am a villager, cause I said I wasn't, and hopefully no one thinks I am a wolf, cause I am not.

My kill frequency/necessity was still possibly in doubt though.

I think we all know what she meant.

Lynch Teep

Based on information that I have about Teep, Fart makes perfect sense for his role.

As this Lynch train picks up speed, I will caution everyone that you might be wasting another Lynch tonight. My character is another one that's hard to kill. SOV is able to kill me, which is why I've wanted to get rid of him and hadn't confessed who my role was up to this point.

Sorry, I just meant cleared of killing last night not that he was safe or anything. And the only reason I'm pretty sure he wasn't responsible for one of the kills last night is because 1) I was told I successfully blocked SOV and 2) I feel like I would be the one who died if SOV had been able to kill.

Blocking though is a very wolfy as much a villager activity, so no help there.
And blocking me 2 nights ago could be wolfy, but could be villagery thinking I am a bad guy.
Damned if I do, damned if I don't :p
And blocking me last night could be very wolfy if they had 2 kills. They might want to be sure there are 2 and only 2 kills to set me up. Then again, can't blame Kcough for thinking I might come after her.
Why would I "clear" you from one of the kills last night if I were a wolf? You'd be the perfect scapegoat! And really? Might? :rolleyes:
I have a feeling we might not be able to lynch fart, and I should be able to take him out in 2 nights time.
A potential reason to keep you around, though I can't imagine there are THAT many lynch avoidances running around. It's getting kind of rickdickulous, especially because the write up made it sound like aloha almost escaped yesterday.

Sorry for all the posts. Just replying as I get caught up:
I haven't claimed anything because of all the Fart hate around here. People are so sure of Fart's ill intentions, but I am 100% villager. I did have to confirm with the mods that I was a villager because my initial write didn't mention affiliation. Which might have been the reason for the PPS edit in the opening post.
Soo... admitting you're Fart? Okay, well I seriously can't see Fart as a villager. Chaos at best.

Lynch Fart. I mean Teeps. hehe fart.

Sorry for all the posts. Just replying as I get caught up:

Soo... admitting you're Fart? Okay, well I seriously can't see Fart as a villager. Chaos at best.

Lynch Fart. I mean Teeps. hehe fart.
Yes I'm Fart, and I am a villager. It's obvious everyone is suspicious of the character, but I would assume that my openness with my role as well as zensing and Hmoo having evidence of my villager-ness would relieve some of the heat on me.
Come on guys, lets not waste another opportunity to find an actual wolf, not just someone with a suspicious role.

Yes I'm Fart, and I am a villager. It's obvious everyone is suspicious of the character, but I would assume that my openness with my role as well as zensing and Hmoo having evidence of my villager-ness would relieve some of the heat on me.
Come on guys, lets not waste another opportunity to find an actual wolf, not just someone with a suspicious role.
who are you suggesting? Because right now you're the best lead we've got.

who are you suggesting? Because right now you're the best lead we've got.
The only real information that I have is that I'm not a wolf. I don't have any cool skills or abilities to obtain information, and I'm not great at reading through the lines with everyone's comments.

### lynch teep ###

Seriously, fart is super wolfy.

FWIW, @Teepster87 is correct that I was protected last night and that it wasn't needed. Last night's protection was written slightly different than the others.

Teep, what have your other actions been?

FWIW, @Teepster87 is correct that I was protected last night and that it wasn't needed. Last night's protection was written slightly different than the others.

Teep, what have your other actions been?
That has been my only action. I am without an ability aside from being difficult to kill. I had received the mega seeds and used that to boost my ability and offer you protection for the evening.

That has been my only action. I am without an ability aside from being difficult to kill. I had received the mega seeds and used that to boost my ability and offer you protection for the evening.

@Zensing does this seem consistent with what you know about your protection?