WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you think all the wolves can kill in both timelines or just the one they are in?

Well it specified that night actions had to be on those in your timeline, I assume that applies to wolves too.

Members don't see this ad.

We also haven't considered that the time split was built in for the first lynch. It may have been meant to fail to actually end in the removal of a player.

This makes sense. I thought there was extra emphasis given to the uncertainty of the lynch, which made it seem directly related to how the lynch went down. But it's possible it would have happened no matter what, and that was just write-up flair.

un-Official Lynch Tally
Timeline 1

Teepster 1 (SOV)
hmoo 1 (Lupin)
STB 1 (WZ)
FFM 1 (hmoo
4/13 reporting

Timeline 2
SFSteph 5 (Rogert, DVMD, Zen, Aloha, PBC)
Hedgie 1 (rockatiel)
pbc 3 (dyachei, kcough, steph )

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, I *brought attention* to my tardiness by making a joke about being post 91. I wasn't trying to hide behind silence.

I'm not fishey. I'm peanut-buttery.

Additional note - From those of you better-versed in the series, who are some potential villains? The sense I'm getting is that almost everyone can be selfish or cruel in the series, so are there any standout villains?
I'd say Evil Morty, Evil Rick, the Council of Ricks, and Mr. Needful might make my short list.

In the show the timelines split even further with uncertainty so no more ties lol

Reactions: 1 users
I was wondering if Tammy could be one of our wolves since she turns out to be a spy trying to capture Rick and shoots birdperson.

I also have some minor concerns about Lupin, not enough that I think T1 should lynch her today, but I would recommend someone checking into her tonight if possible.

Maybe the timelines will come back together soon.
I'm betting it's a fairly simple mechanic for ties. In the show, a lack of decision created two timelines. The only way to close the two timelines and stop the world from imploding was to make a decision and be sure of it. So once we all make our decision and get someone lynched, things will probably go back to normal.

If we double tied though, that would be ugly. Four universes most likely, along with four lynches.

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone get to use any cool items last night? I just had a plumbus :(

I'm betting it's a fairly simple mechanic for ties. In the show, a lack of decision created two timelines. The only way to close the two timelines and stop the world from imploding was to make a decision and be sure of it. So once we all make our decision and get someone lynched, things will probably go back to normal.

If we double tied though, that would be ugly. Four universes most likely, along with four lynches.
I wonder if it has to be a unified decision - if each side have to put all their votes to one person to have enough certainty.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if it has to be a unified decision - if each side have to put all their votes to one person to have enough certainty.
Doubtful, that would be a damn near impossible scenario to overcome and would create a real mess if even one player wasn't on board. And it's likely the lynchee would not be on board :laugh:

I just have to say, these writeups are awesome too! I'm loving this, it's given me a reason to rewatch everything again.

Anyways I'm going to lynch finnick

I don't think that would be the case. If the game worked that way then we would end up with multiple timelines.

Well it specified that night actions had to be on those in your timeline, I assume that applies to wolves too.
I agree. I think the timelines apply to wolves. So that seems to point to there for sure being a wolf with killing abilities in timeline one. I'm sure there is a large enough pack though that they are relatively spread out.

Official Baby-Mod Tally, Scattered to the Quantum ***king Wind Edition

Timeline 1
Teepster 2 (SOV, MJ)
hmoo 1 (Lupin)
STB 1 (WZ)
FFM 2 (hmoo, finndog)
Finndog 1 (Cyndia)
7/13 reporting

Timeline 2
Hedgie 1 (rockatiel)
PBC 3 (kcough, sfsteph, dyachei)
9/14 reporting

Deadline 9PM EST

1102f9373a310e93f2f9678e1cf9eff2.jpg

I tried to give my plumbs away to see if it would do anything but I couldn't.

I will be going to a work party in a few and there will be free alcohol so this is just a warning and I apologize beforehand for anything drunk steph might say or spell incorrectly.

Reactions: 2 users
Let it be noted that Jilary is suggesting we eat another player. Know what else eats players? Wolves. Just sayin'.
I would NEVER suggest that everyone eat PBC, because one of you might have a peanut allergy, and then I'd be in a whole heap of trouble, and we'd have to put up signs that SDN was a peanut free zone, and that would just be a shame.

I'm leaning towards either stb or ffm with my vote. I think there may have been at least 1 wolf vote for me in an attempt to start a bandwagon that never got going.

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

Um, ok. Thats some deep reading into nothing. I voted for you because I don't know you. I would rather kill off someone whose playing style I don't know

I don't know at least 10 of you. I'm assuming still noob status based on some things, it's odd all around. Spreading wolves around groups, using the number 13 as a bandwagon reason for wolves...

What is going on??

I've been away too long, clearly. :p

Reactions: 1 user
Official Lynch Tally

Timeline 1

Teepster 2 (SOV, MJ)
hmoo 1 (Lupin)
STB 1 (WZ)
FFM 3 (hmoo, finndog, Kata)
Finndog 1 (Cyndia)
8/13? reporting

Timeline 2
Hedgie 1 (rockatiel)
PBC 4 (kcough, sfsteph, dyachei, Caia)
Rogert 1 (Jilary)
11/14 reporting

Deadline 9PM EST

Last edited:
I don't know at least 10 of you. I'm assuming still noob status based on some things, it's odd all around. Spreading wolves around groups, using the number 13 as a bandwagon reason for wolves...

What is going on??

I've been away too long, clearly. :p

There was a noob game like... 5ish games ago that got a sizeable batch of us (me included) hooked. :D

I'm kind of hoping the wolves are all Mr. Meeseeks :laugh:

Heh. While amusing, I am certain they are not. The reason will become clear later.

I kinda want to lynch zensing for the whole "I want a bandwagon" thinking. Or PBC for the same reason.

But at the same time, I am in Pluto, I think, So Sfsteph's "reasoning" really grated on me (c'mon, why would the mods do that, sfsteph........).

****lynch zensing****

Heh. While amusing, I am certain they are not. The reason will become clear later.

I kinda want to lynch zensing for the whole "I want a bandwagon" thinking. Or PBC for the same reason.

But at the same time, I am in Pluto, I think, So Sfsteph's "reasoning" really grated on me (c'mon, why would the mods do that, sfsteph........).

****lynch zensing****
I didn't mean to say all the wolves were in one group. No one has leads for the first lunch votes so I was just picking from a group to choose from and that seemed the most logical show wise. Although now that I think about the Plutoinans are kinda like humans hiding the destruction of their world to make more money.

I didn't mean to say all the wolves were in one group. No one has leads for the first lunch votes so I was just picking from a group to choose from and that seemed the most logical show wise. Although now that I think about the Plutoinans are kinda like humans hiding the destruction of their world to make more money.
*lynch

Also PBC stating that we should all vote unanimously in order to avoid another timeline divide would make a pretty good cover for all the wolves to start bandwagoning

Yep, I tried to use it for communication and no go. Try try again.
I beat off someone who tried to give me a shoulder massage. I specified that I would try to attack anyone with the Plumbus who attacked me, so I guess the mods took it and ran.

I beat off someone who tried to give me a shoulder massage. I specified that I would try to attack anyone with the Plumbus who attacked me, so I guess the mods took it and ran.

Who the hell refuses a shoulder massage? WTF is wrong with you? :)

Reactions: 5 users
@LetItSnow - I'll start a bandwagon 8ish hours before the deadline to try and press information from an unknown player. That gives them enough time to get on, clear-ish their name, and we move on to someone else. SFsteph is on my list of unknown players. I won't bandwagon an hour or so before deadline because, at that point, the accused may not be on in time to defend.

I'm stuck on my phone, so I could easily have missed a post by SFsteph, but has s/he given a defense as to why we need them alive?

To everyone - the last part is a real question. Could someone please tag me if there's already a post or if one comes up? I'm worried computer technical issues will make me miss it.

Lynch Teepster (from timeline 1)

I'm going with Teepster again. Yesterday was purely random but now I have some minor feels. When he was about to be lynching or tied for a lynch he didn't really have a defense outside of "don't kill me" where as Jilary role revealed. He was the only one in my timeline who voted to lynch TP yesterday who we now know was Morty. I also don't think the "bandwagon that didn't really happen" is any reason to think one of us has to be a wolf.

But if anyone else has a better idea I'm willing to waffle. I'm just going with a gut feeling here.

I don't hate Teep's theory... I was thinking that for the villagers with multiple votes on them, some of them were more likely to be wolves. That's why I picked Deva, also she's quiet, so idk.