WWubba lubba dub dub! - Rick & Morty Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who do you suggest lynching then? LIS, Jil, and allie are the most suspicious to me.
I honestly don't know. Allieh still bugs me but that might just be because of random things. I really know nothing about LIS other than he keeps claiming vanilla. Jil all I know is her role claim. It sucks because we finally learned something substantial but can't do anything about it.

Members don't see this ad.

Since you know I checked on you, you can drop the neutral act.

Per the mods - "You take a good whiff, and learn that SOV may be killed two ways; if two separate kills are used on him during the same night, OR if his funding source dries up and he is the last wolf remaining."

We can't lynch you, but you're definitely a wolf.

Hahahaha. Oops. Wrote my last reply before reading this. Nice, Zensing.

Reactions: 1 user
Comments like this make me want to step up my timetable on getting rid of SOV. I love the "be rational" comment. It isn't inherently irrational to get rid of him - he is NOT a villager, and for half of this stuff we're just taking his word for it. I don't believe this whole "gee, the mods didn't clarify my win condition" schtick - that's classic SOV lying.

Still not ready to vote for him, but comments like this nudge me closer.....

***lynch mj***

(No reason to change ky vote from yesterday either.)
Voting for him (SOV) won't do anything, Zen discovered his kill conditions last night.

Edit: clarification on "him"

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's what I have:
Harry Herpson High School
StartingoverVet - Wolf assassin per this night's results
WildZoo - No one's cleared, but has routinely provided coroner info, so likely Beth, villager

St. Equis Hospital
Stb1473 - Your neutral buddy
Cyndia - "Died" neutral via possum potion

BLIPS AND CHIITTZZZ!
Mad Jack - Likely Rick, dyachei's Rick?
Ladyothefarm - Seered as villager by me last night

Citadel of Ricks
Jilary - Birdperson, likely villager
Touchpause13 - Died as Morty (presumed villager) n0, claims Hazel's morty

Pluto
hedgiehog - Claims Ants-in-my-eyes Johnson, seered as villager the night before last
LetItSnow - Claims vanilla, no one's cleared (that I know of)

Anatomy Park
kcoughli - Claims villager blocker
allieh8607 - Photography raptor, PM'd with hayley, unseerable
rockatiel - Unknown role and ability, but seered as villager several nights ago
PrincessButterCup - Mortyless Rick, seered as villager a few nights ago

Jerryboree!
Zensing - Alignment and how-to-kill seer
Hazelmoo - TP's Rick

Anyone have additions or corrections?

Allieh was not unseerable to SOV, since I got a copy of his results. She is villager, assuming no conversion.

So I went croenenberg or something like that.

Two nights ago. At first, my pm said I stayed the same - no ability. Then this last night the mods said thatnwhile in croenenberg universe you can (insert an ability here).

Anyone else experience that?

Two nights ago. At first, my pm said I stayed the same - no ability. Then this last night the mods said thatnwhile in croenenberg universe you can (insert an ability here).

Oops. Croenenber earth, not universe.

Not me. I haven't received anything special when we move worlds.

Allieh was not unseerable to SOV, since I got a copy of his results. She is villager, assuming no conversion.
I forgot you received a copy of that. unlynch allieh. I'll rethink my vote.

How about the fact i keep saving us by blocking sov?

I think I'm happy with my decision to block you.
Ha ha. As if I care if you block me. Poor SOV won't get seering results anymore. I already know pretty much who everyone is.

Now that I am not playing nice with villagers see what effect you have, I will even let you live cause....it amuses me.

You guys were really better off not knowing cause I would have stayed on yOur side all game.

Comments like this make me want to step up my timetable on getting rid of SOV. I love the "be rational" comment. It isn't inherently irrational to get rid of him - he is NOT a villager, and for half of this stuff we're just taking his word for it. I don't believe this whole "gee, the mods didn't clarify my win condition" schtick - that's classic SOV lying.
)
You may not believe me, and it is probably irrelevant to the game, but I really did not know I could win or that'll I was aligned with the wolves....

Tricksy mods.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's only on even nights. She was "dead" a few nights ago and this past even night she forgot so it's been awhile. I think tonight's an even night but I haven't heard what her plan is.
She forgot? Really?
Unlynch Jilary
Lynch Cyndia

Who forgets to use their ability? Maybe there was something to aloha's post about her working with the wolves...

Was SOV blocked last night? Is it possible he's really the only wolf left, since nobody died?

Was SOV blocked last night? Is it possible he's really the only wolf left, since nobody died?
Yes I blocked him successfully last night. But we tried to lynch him yesterday and he didn't die and according to Zen's results if he were the last wolf he would have died. I also believe Stb found out info about remaining wolf numbers.

She forgot? Really?
Unlynch Jilary
Lynch Cyndia

Who forgets to use their ability? Maybe there was something to aloha's post about her working with the wolves...
NGL I forget. And I forget about items too. My role isn't super important though.

dear wolves...

I need a way to figure out who you are so I am going to start with kcough tonight.

If she is a wolf, I will assume she doesn't block me tonight. Maybe have her block herself or something. Then I will know she is.a wolfy
If I am blocked, and I am sure she is gonna have to try blocking me, then I know she is a villager.

Either way, please keep her alive the rest of the game, and if a villager or wolf I will gain info accordingly. If she is a wolf, make sure she thinks about her votes. I will not mimic her votes either way cause I don't want to reveal what I found out.

Don't worry,her blocks have very specific wording for me, so I will know if it is her or not.

Until we find another way to communicate I will just post things that can't backfire on us on the thread.

Now that dev is dead, I should not be able to be stopped killing when it is my night so I will focus my kills on 2 of the protected people...you can kill the others.

Ha ha. As if I care if you block me. Poor SOV won't get seering results anymore. I already know pretty much who everyone is.

Now that I am not playing nice with villagers see what effect you have, I will even let you live cause....it amuses me.

You guys were really better off not knowing cause I would have stayed on yOur side all game.

f7dce503360b22f9f3616cacf02f5f80.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
dear wolves...

I need a way to figure out who you are so I am going to start with kcough tonight.

If she is a wolf, I will assume she doesn't block me tonight. Maybe have her block herself or something. Then I will know she is.a wolfy
If I am blocked, and I am sure she is gonna have to try blocking me, then I know she is a villager.

Either way, please keep her alive the rest of the game, and if a villager or wolf I will gain info accordingly. If she is a wolf, make sure she thinks about her votes. I will not mimic her votes either way cause I don't want to reveal what I found out.

Don't worry,her blocks have very specific wording for me, so I will know if it is her or not.

Until we find another way to communicate I will just post things that can't backfire on us on the thread.

Now that dev is dead, I should not be able to be stopped killing when it is my night so I will focus my kills on 2 of the protected people...you can kill the others.
Don't bring me into your wolfy nonsense!

o_O

Lynch everyone who forgets to use their abilities and items to help the villagers! How is WW not your LIFE?!

I think I have an unhealthy obsession with this game...
Haha, I'm not completely sure if she forgot or just didn't come up with anything to say the other night. All I know is she didn't submit anything. I don't think it's a huge deal for a not-super important ability. I've forgotten before, it happens! I don't think she was feeling great this weekend either.

Official Tally

Kcough 2 (WZ, rocky)
Zen 1 (SOV)
MJ 1 (LIS)
Cyndia 1 (kcough)
Hmoo 1 (MJ)
LIS 1 (PBC)

7/16

lynch kcoughli

Lynching Cyndia just for forgetting to use her ability bothers me.

Reactions: 3 users
So are we kind of just making our personal lynch choices today because no one literally knows? Lol

lynch kcoughli

Lynching Cyndia just for forgetting to use her ability bothers me.
That's actually been an infrequent way to try and claim you're a villager post-conversion (sometimes conversion makes people lose abilities). Not saying that's the case, but I can see a reasoning behind it.

Two hour nap and I come back to literally zero further discussion. mod is disappoint. :p

You could always just squanch me back in.

Or better yet, call it a win for squanchy right now. Because we all know squanchy is the best ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
You could always just squanch me back in.

Or better it call it a win for squanchy right now. Because we all know squanchy is the best ;)
We also know how he got his lynch resistance :rofl: His fetish saved his life- for a bit, anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
Well, kiddo is doing better so I should start to be active more and less sleep deprived and crazy.

We were just on a kitty planet... Does that mean kitty got her claws?

That's actually been an infrequent way to try and claim you're a villager post-conversion (sometimes conversion makes people lose abilities). Not saying that's the case, but I can see a reasoning behind it.
I can see that. In this case, though, I think FFM kept his abilities post-conversion.

I can see that. In this case, though, I think FFM kept his abilities post-conversion.
Hard to tell, because his ability was stealing someone else's, and it seems he was converted at the same time that he used it.

Also, can't necessarily rely on consistency from one convert to another in that regard.

But anyway, let's not put words in kcough's mouth - she didn't say she was suspicious that Cyndia had lost her ability.

Official Tally
Kcough 5 (WZ, rocky, Zen, TP, Allie)
Zen 1 (SOV)
MJ 1 (LIS)
Cyndia 1 (kcough)
Hmoo 1 (MJ)
LIS 2 (PBC, Hmoo)

11/16 - ~20min left.

Zen, you should look into me since I appear to be drawing votes. I have become, at least for now, useful. (Unclear to me if it is permanent or temporary.)