2019-2020 Brown (Alpert)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Waitlist

Members don't see this ad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
madpatrick.png
how dare they

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
CONGRATS!!!!! OMG i thought schools were closed! Merry Christmas you guys!
It seems Brown doesn’t close too long- I actually know someone who applied 2 cycles ago who got an II Dec 26th! Congrats everyone who got an A today!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
3rd waitlist, so frustrating :arghh:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Do they reject post interview? Seems like everyone got either accepted or waitlisted.
From what I understand they interview a very small percentage of applicants, so even those who are WL’d post interview have a good chance of getting off of said WL. Don’t know if they do post interview Rs but I do know their general acceptance after interview is higher than most schools

Reactions: 1 user
Do they reject post interview? Seems like everyone got either accepted or waitlisted.

They said to my group they are very selective with interviews and offer much fewer than other schools with similar sized classes. If you get an II then they are thinking you are the right fit... I guess they don’t reject post interview, since pretty much all of their interviewees are seen as a fit choice for their class.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrawing my ii here. Hopefully one of you will get it!!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Pre-II R for me as well! Good luck everyone!

When were you guys all complete? I was complete mid Sept and still have not heard anything

Sent from my iPhone using SDN

Sorry to hear about all of the rejections :(
Are you guys IS or OOS? and stats?

Dear Alpert, I really want to call you my medical school. Will you lmk, y/n? Please let me know before homeroom, k thx.

Reactions: 5 users
are interviews generally sent all at once on a given day or do they stagger them throughout the day?