Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) Discussion Thread 2015 - 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lmao here you go again with the generalizations you acquired on this forum. It's really nice to know that you spent some time reading up on the speculations and opinions of others, which now qualifies you to give advice (which you've been doing incessantly for the past few months).

If that person was rejected, it would incentivize them (through dissonance reduction) to flame this school.

"but I do understand how someone can get very excited when this is their only option..." - you think this is constructive?
"Anyways don't want to waste my time talking down on this school." (something they already spent 1,400 characters or the size of a secondary question on)

I've been on other school specific forums too, and plenty of people get rejected. They don't flame the school either...so what's your point? Getting rejected may get a negative response from the applicant about the school, but it isn't "baseless." Perhaps the applicant really had a bad experience or feeling at the interview that he/she decided to post about it.

Seriously, go on other school specific forums and show me posts where people "flame the school for being rejected." Also, this isn't the first time someone who was rejected at BCOM flamed the school...

Also, the poster DID say that "he's glad he is out and doesn't have to pay the hefty deposit." That implies he/she WAS accepted and got accepted elsewhere. He also DID say some positives about BCOM, and it wasn't all just criticism.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yeah it seems like he's sour from a rejection. Take his comments with a tiny grain of salt.

Yikes, guys/gals...we're all trying to be doctors. The posts on here are anonymous, somewhat, but you might want to consider if you would want your future patients reading the things you write here.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would be very very cautious on choosing BCOM, there are multiple reasons behind my feeling, but I do understand how someone can get very excited when this is their only option. Hope everything works out for everyone who is going to this school.

I am glad I am out and won't end up paying this hefty fee using private loans. With no idea of how this school will pan out, if you look at any of the new schools out there, it takes couple years before things settle down. Talk to any Med student who has been through the match process and they will advice you to stay away from brand new schools. That being said, it's just my opinion, I am glad for everyone willing to take their chances with BCOM.

From this thread what i have gathered is either you loved the faculty and presentation or the opposite. I was not impressed at all, the admin folks were absolutely fantastic but some of the faculty were terrible. I felt those guys should just retire and stay home with their attitude. I hope those guys are not teaching any of the courses, with the attitude I got during the interview, I feel like they judge you based on their preconceived notions.

Anyways don't want to waste my time talking down on this school. Hope good things will come out of BCOM in the future and they will hire faculty with better attitude and professionalism.

Just for clarification, would you mind explaining in some more detail what exactly happened? I am genuinely curious because I thought the staff was excellent and impressive. Now, I understand others can and will have differing opinions, but what exactly happened to give you this negative outlook on the university? I think you are correct that everyone should be cautions on choosing this school...or ANY school for that matter. Every potential medical student should be cautious and weary about which school they choose and go through a very detailed vetting process - for me, BCOM beat out several other universities and had be captivated from the beginning. I will honestly admit that I went into BCOM thinking very negatively of it all because of a pre-conceived notion brought on by this forum. I was pleasantly surprised when I got there and they turned me into a true believer in their system of education and their wonderful staff.

Also, federal interest rates just increased, which means private loans interest rates will also increase. It may be better to get that loan asap while they're low.

This isn't true about private loans - private lenders have just as much incentive to keep their interest rates low to compete with federal lenders. Also, it is not uncommon at all to find a private lender that gives better deals than that of federal loans, therefore not making it such a big deal after all.

This isn't true about private loans - private lenders have just as much incentive to keep their interest rates low to compete with federal lenders. Also, it is not uncommon at all to find a private lender that gives better deals than that of federal loans, therefore not making it such a big deal after all.

True, but is there income-based repayment for private loans?

What is the interview format at BCOM?

I'M IN! Interviewed in Cruces on 12/15, and I'm sending in the deposit today. The only thing that would stop me now from being part of the inaugural class of 2020 would be an acceptance from UNM, or MAYBE from Rocky Vista. I'm proud to say this is my first post.

"Para la gente y el futuro." - BCOM

Reactions: 3 users
I'M IN! Interviewed in Cruces on 12/15, and I'm sending in the deposit today. The only thing that would stop me now from being part of the inaugural class of 2020 would be an acceptance from UNM, or MAYBE from Rocky Vista. I'm proud to say this is my first post.

Congrats!!

Finally withdrawing from this place. Got multiple md acceptances and I will just be honest and say I'm so glad I don't have to delude myself into liking this place like most of the people in this thread have done. This place is nobody's top choice, and once any of you get better acceptances, you'll be quick to realize this. I'm so glad I'm free from the chains of this substandard institution.

Of course it matters. Nearly everyone has had a great interview experience at BCOM Maybe it's he who was unpleasant (and maybe that's why he was rejected).

With your total inability to think critically exhibited here, You should choose a different career.

Reactions: 1 user
Finally withdrawing from this place. Got multiple md acceptances and I will just be honest and say I'm so glad I don't have to delude myself into liking this place like most of the people in this thread have done. This place is nobody's top choice, and once any of you get better acceptances, you'll be quick to realize this. I'm so glad I'm free from the chains of this substandard institution.

With your total inability to think critically exhibited here, You should choose a different career.
A win for the both of us. Have a good career.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't belittle people for being happy they got into medical school. More than half of applicants each year don't get in, so being admitted to an American school is a huge accomplishment. Congrats to all who got in this cycle

Well said. Congrats to all who made it in!

Reactions: 4 users
Somebody isn't feeling the Christmas spirit today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

You've done us a great favor. Thank you.

LOL. 600 ACGME residency positions, rotations at ACGME residency offering hospitals, research facilities of a major state school, largest sim lab in the nation = sub standard?

Don't feed the troll, people.

LOL. 600 ACGME residency positions, rotations at ACGME residency offering hospitals, research facilities of a major state school, largest sim lab in the nation = sub standard?

You know that all these positions are open to everyone , right ? Sure BCOM students will be able to rotate through those hospitals but people from all med schools will match there ... Nonetheless though still very impressive for BCOM to establish those!

You know that all these positions are open to everyone , right ? Sure BCOM students will be able to rotate through those hospitals but people from all med schools will match there ... Nonetheless though still very impressive for BCOM to establish those!
This may be true, but a BCOM staff member sits on the board for most of these positions, so basically an automatic advantage.

If I apply during the cycle that opens in 2016, how old MCAT scores would BCOM accept?

Their website says up to five years from the start of the application cycle, so five years from 2016 would be 2011. Just confirming my understanding is accurate?

5 years is quite long, but if that's what the site says then I would agree. However, the majority of schools won't accept an MCAT from that long ago, so unless you are only applying to BCOM, then I would say you definitely need to retake.

Congratulations on all of your MD acceptances. It's a Christmas miracle. Merry Christmas everyone!!

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1451145075.452962.jpg

Hi all,
a bit off-topic question: is basic Spanish preferable or not for BCOM? I am wondering due to us (DO students) aimed at serving rural and/or undeserved areas and we will most probably deal with Spanish speakers who can't speak English. Is this issue really an issue during M3-M4 on rotations or not really?
Thank you.

Hi all,
a bit off-topic question: is basic Spanish preferable or not for BCOM? I am wondering due to us (DO students) aimed at serving rural and/or undeserved areas and we will most probably deal with Spanish speakers who can't speak English. Is this issue really an issue during M3-M4 on rotations or not really?
Thank you.

They said during my interview that some of the standardized patient encounters would be entirely in Spanish. So this will be an issue in years 1 and 2. I had planned on trying to become conversational in Spanish prior to going to med school, but it's extra important to bcom students.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too much going on here so a little off topic comment...
It's snowing here! All you future BCOM students who will call this place your home will understand the excitement in a few years.

Hi all,
Thank you.
Although every bit helps, I believe that medical Spanish will be taught before students start the standardized patients.

I will say, after reading their Feasibility Report, I have garnered some respect from them for gathering the commitment of leaders of medical centers around NM. It shows they really do want to provide a network of physicians to work in the area. I still do not feel that there needs to be more than 200 students at this school and a class of 100-150 is suitable for the Las Cruces region.

If anyone is interested in seeing an in depth and transparent analysis of the BCOM school and it's partnership with the local medical centers as well as NMSU here is the feasibility report: http://bcomnm.com/flip-book/feasibility/index.html#33/z

Reactions: 2 users
This may be true, but a BCOM staff member sits on the board for most of these positions, so basically an automatic advantage.
Are you talking about residency positions that are going to be in the AOA match? If so, I don't think it would be conferring a huge "automatic advantage" to BCOM students. If BCOM students rank BCOM-affiliated residencies highly and the respective residency programs rank BCOM students as more desirable than other candidates, there might be an advantage. Regardless, you'll be competing with other DO students from around the country and I doubt that PDs are going to base most of their decision on what school you went to.

Are you talking about residency positions that are going to be in the AOA match? If so, I don't think it would be conferring a huge "automatic advantage" to BCOM students. If BCOM students rank BCOM-affiliated residencies highly and the respective residency programs rank BCOM students as more desirable than other candidates, there might be an advantage. Regardless, you'll be competing with other DO students from around the country and I doubt that PDs are going to base most of their decision on what school you went to.
I honestly think you are wrong. I think there will be a bias just like most other hospitals. It's all politics. There is a saying "it's not the grades you make, it's the hands you shake." People will have there opinions on certain things, but I find it hard to believe that a BCOM Affiliated PD would pass up a qualified BCOM student for another student. They aren't AOA They are ACGME if I recall correctly.

I honestly think you are wrong. I think there will be a bias just like most other hospitals. It's all politics. There is a saying "it's not the grades you make, it's the hands you shake." People will have there opinions on certain things, but I find it hard to believe that a BCOM Affiliated PD would pass up a qualified BCOM student for another student. They aren't AOA They are ACGME if I recall correctly.

If they are going to be ACGME positions in the NRMP, then you could be competing with an even wider range of students. I think you're correct in the sense that their might be a "bias" in the sense that BCOM students might self-select to train at BCOM-affiliated sites and faculty may be more familiar with a given student, but it might not be a guaranteed advantage like you're envisioning. For example, I think that almost ~50% of UNM students match to UNM residencies; this isn't solely due to home-team advantage, as a lot of these students rank UNM's program high on their rank list because they want to stay here.

I agree that the BCOM-affiliated programs are likely to have a lot of BCOM students, but I don't think it's guaranteed as you envision because the match isn't based solely on who the PD wants. I could see some UNM students being interested in these programs, especially if it's a program in their home town. It'll be interesting to see how these programs fill out.

If they are ACGME then meowfish is right- BCOM students will be competing with a lot a lot a lot of other applicants from across the country. They will have a slight upper hand but not as much as people think. I feel that many are under the impression that BCOM has secured residencies for their graduates. This is wrong. PD's know that BCOM is a new school and there is no track record. They will more likely be in favor of matching a student from UNM with identical stats as the BCOM graduate. Also, aren't these residencies opening up in 2016?? If so, they will have 4 years of placing students prior to BCOM first graduating class- that is not good.

Either way these are my opinions but I will say BCOM has done everything a new medical school can do.. so I applaud them.

If they are going to be ACGME positions in the NRMP, then you could be competing with an even wider range of students. I think you're correct in the sense that their might be a "bias" in the sense that BCOM students might self-select to train at BCOM-affiliated sites and faculty may be more familiar with a given student, but it might not be a guaranteed advantage like you're envisioning. For example, I think that almost ~50% of UNM students match to UNM residencies; this isn't solely due to home-team advantage, as a lot of these students rank UNM's program high on their rank list because they want to stay here.

I agree that the BCOM-affiliated programs are likely to have a lot of BCOM students, but I don't think it's guaranteed as you envision because the match isn't based solely on who the PD wants. I could see some UNM students being interested in these programs, especially if it's a program in their home town. It'll be interesting to see how these programs fill out.
I never said it was a guarantee that BCOM students would be accepted, but I think it is the students' position to lose. The residency slots were highly sought after by both parties for the sole purpose of retaining physicians in NM. The closest osteopathic medical school to BCOM is about 390 miles away, ATSU-SOMA. There are more slots than students at BCOM and with NM being one of the most physician deprived states in the nation I think my analysis is pretty accurate, especially after reading the BCOM feasibility report. You should check it out, it has a ton of valuable information that backs a lot of this I have stated.

If they are ACGME then meowfish is right- BCOM students will be competing with a lot a lot a lot of other applicants from across the country. They will have a slight upper hand but not as much as people think. I feel that many are under the impression that BCOM has secured residencies for their graduates. This is wrong. PD's know that BCOM is a new school and there is no track record. They will more likely be in favor of matching a student from UNM with identical stats as the BCOM graduate. Also, aren't these residencies opening up in 2016?? If so, they will have 4 years of placing students prior to BCOM first graduating class- that is not good.

Either way these are my opinions but I will say BCOM has done everything a new medical school can do.. so I applaud them.
As I started above, there is a lot of backing from the feasibility report, which takes into account both parties. So, I think my take on the situation seems a bit more favorable and I think if the student holds their end of the educational bargain, then then residency is their to lose. Just my .02 after all I have read.

I never said it was a guarantee that BCOM students would be accepted, but I think it is the students' position to lose. The residency slots were highly sought after by both parties for the sole purpose of retaining physicians in NM. The closest osteopathic medical school to BCOM is about 390 miles away, ATSU-SOMA. There are more slots than students at BCOM and with NM being one of the most physician deprived states in the nation I think my analysis is pretty accurate, especially after reading the BCOM feasibility report. You should check it out, it has a ton of valuable information that backs a lot of this I have stated.

While it's true that the closest DO school is almost 400 miles away, the residency positions will be likely open to all participants in the NRMP if they are ACGME positions. That means they'll be open to all US MD and DO seniors, as well IMGs/FMGs that are eligible. Not everyone will be interested in the BCOM-affiliated programs because they prefer different specialties/university-based programs, etc., but it will be competitive. This (http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Run-A-Match.pdf) explains how the match works; the "automatic advantage" you speak of may lead to higher ranking of BCOM students, but it's not a guarantee.

I think it's awesome that you're considering staying in NM for your residency, but there is much more to the physician shortage than a lack of training programs in rural parts of the state. Living in a rural area takes a certain kind of person (I don't mean that in a derogatory way) and that's part of why many physicians/health professionals chose not to work or live in these areas. While the COL in some of these areas are positives to consider, I'm skeptical that an overwhelming majority of BCOM students will be interested in a residency program/career in rural NM, especially if they aren't from one of these areas or a rural community themselves. This is also why I think some UNM students might be interested in these programs; some of these students are from these communities and intended on returning to them after completing their residencies. If they like the BCOM-affiliated programs, I'm sure they'd also be given strong consideration for a position, as will other qualified applicants.

This right here is BCOMs strongest selling point you are over looking. By the time the first class hits first year, the residency programs already have R2s and R3s. This means rotations will be done under actual programs that have already been training residents for 2-3 years. So students will get to understand how to function as a resident from the get go. Sure there will be speed bumps, but it is not like the vast majority of BCOM training will only be preceptor based.

If the program director of these new programs act as PDs of AOA residencies, they will value those who rotate with them. In the past, AOA residencies strongly valued those who did audition rotations with them. So these rotations will also function as audition rotations as well. In the end, those who rotated with them whether they are coming from PCOM, UNM, or BCOM will have the advantage.

This right here is BCOMs strongest selling point you are over looking. By the time the first class hits first year, the residency programs already have R2s and R3s. This means rotations will be done under actual programs that have already been training residents for 2-3 years. So students will get to understand how to function as a resident from the get go. Sure there will be speed bumps, but it is not like the vast majority of BCOM training will only be preceptor based.

If the program director of these new programs act as PDs of AOA residencies, they will value those who rotate with them. In the past, AOA residencies strongly valued those who did audition rotations with them. So these rotations will also function as audition rotations as well. In the end, those who rotated with them whether they are coming from PCOM, UNM, or BCOM will have the advantage.

I'm pretty sure most med students train with residents at most schools. This is not a unique feature or selling point. I think all med students complete sub-internships, which helps prepare for your intern year following medical school. Likewise, most students will have some sort of advantage at their home programs, but they are never a guarantee.

I'm not trying to rain on what BCOM is doing, I'm just trying to offer some perspective. Being idealistic isn't bad, but it helps to be cautiously optimistic and realize every program will have strengths and deficits.

I'm pretty sure most med students train with residents at most schools. This is not a unique feature or selling point. I think all med students complete sub-internships, which helps prepare for your intern year following medical school. Likewise, most students will have some sort of advantage at their home programs, but they are never a guarantee.

I'm not trying to rain on what BCOM is doing, I'm just trying to offer some perspective. Being idealistic isn't bad, but it helps to be cautiously optimistic and realize every program will have strengths and deficits.

Trying reading the osteopathic forums on this point. There is a large discrepancy in terms of clinical training between DO schools and MD schools. In MD schools, the vast majority of training is done in teaching hospitals with residencies. This is not true for a lot of DO schools. There are DO students who go the vast majority of their training mainly under only the preceptor (one attending). Sure almost all DO schools will have students who rotate with residents maybe 1 or 2 rotations. However, compare that to MD schools where 7-10+ rotations are done under residencies. The older schools such as DMU, KCU, NOVA etc. are exception where the majority of training is done under residency programs.

Program directors of ACGME residencies see this discrepancy with DO students, and will thusly prefer an MD student over a DO one. It is not something you can simply make up during your audition rotations and sub-i's. During this time, you are trying to impress programs with what you know from your core rotations. If you are struggling with patient notes and presentations, you will not be leaving a good impression with the programs you are trying to match into. This is why it is important that training under residencies are done during your core rotations. (it doesn't mean you don't get anything from preceptor based rotations, but you want to have an understand of how to function as a resident)

Having those programs close to the school also mean there is a less likely hood of a BCOM student being dropped from a rotation and even from BCOM students being dropped altogether. For instance, schools such as KYCOM, LMU, VCOM had sites in Alabama. As soon as ACOM came up, these students were pushed out by the local school. My MD school did the same thing to ATSU-SOMA students. Locality of these clinical partners plays a huge role in preventing BCOM students from having dropped rotations, especially with schools expanding out.

It doesn't mean that one should not be cautious of entering a new program. There will be pitfalls definitely. However, one should truly understand the opportunities one is getting from a school. For instance, look at MUCOM. People on this forum hounded this school from the first class. The reason is because of the strong clinical affiliations it has set up in Indianapolis, as well as the state of Indiana. I have read the comments by third years at MUCOM and all of which were extremely good. This doesn't take away from your point in being cautious of a new schools, but you really need to understand what having these residency programs and clinical partners really mean. If one is accepted to a school with an already strong history of matching and clinical affiliations such as ATSU-KCOM, then obviously one should pick the established schools (because they have a track record). However, there are schools that have a horrible track record, and if accepted into that school and BCOM (then one should give consideration to BCOM or a new school with potential).

I do agree with your point in being careful. However, one should not underestimate or overlook aspects of a new school either.

Trying reading the osteopathic forums on this point. There is a large discrepancy in terms of clinical training between DO schools and MD schools. In MD schools, the vast majority of training is done in teaching hospitals with residencies. This is not true for a lot of DO schools. There are DO students who go the vast majority of their training mainly under only the preceptor (one attending). Sure almost all DO schools will have students who rotate with residents maybe 1 or 2 rotations. However, compare that to MD schools where 7-10+ rotations are done under residencies. The older schools such as DMU, KCU, NOVA etc. are exception where the majority of training is done under residency programs.

Program directors of ACGME residencies see this discrepancy with DO students, and will thusly prefer an MD student over a DO one. It is not something you can simply make up during your audition rotations and sub-i's. During this time, you are trying to impress programs with what you know from your core rotations. If you are struggling with patient notes and presentations, you will not be leaving a good impression with the programs you are trying to match into. This is why it is important that training under residencies are done during your core rotations. (it doesn't mean you don't get anything from preceptor based rotations, but you want to have an understand of how to function as a resident)

Having those programs close to the school also mean there is a less likely hood of a BCOM student being dropped from a rotation and even from BCOM students being dropped altogether. For instance, schools such as KYCOM, LMU, VCOM had sites in Alabama. As soon as ACOM came up, these students were pushed out by the local school. My MD school did the same thing to ATSU-SOMA students. Locality of these clinical partners plays a huge roll in preventing BCOM students from having dropped rotations, especially with schools expanding out.

It doesn't mean that one should not be cautious of entering a new program. There will be pitfalls definitely. However, one should truly understand the opportunities one is getting from a school. For instance, look at MUCOM. People on this forum hounded this school from the first class. The reason is because of the strong clinical affiliations it has set up in Indianapolis, as well as the state of Indiana. I have read the comments by third years at MUCOM and all of which were extremely good. This doesn't take away from your point in being cautious of a new schools, but you really need to understand what having these residency programs and clinical partners really mean. If one is accepted to a school with an already strong history of matching and clinical affiliations such as ATSU-KCOM, then obviously one should pick the established schools (because they have a track record). However, there are schools that have a horrible track record, and if accepted into that school and BCOM (then one should give consideration to BCOM or a new school with potential).

I do agree with your point in being careful. However, one should not underestimate or overlook aspects of a new school either.

My bad! I didn't know that a lot of DO schools have preceptor-based rotations with limited exposure to residents. I can definitely see where you were coming from in light of that info. I'll have to read more about the traditional set up.

My bad! I didn't know that a lot of DO schools have preceptor-based rotations with limited exposure to residents. I can definitely see where you were coming from in light of that info. I'll have to read more about the traditional set up.

Reading osteo and pre-osteo about clinical rotations was the largest slap to the face I had. It made me really aware of how important good clinical training is.

agreed such anger in this young padawan i see. master of the force in medicine we all will be. matters not AS MUCH the school but what WE ourselves DO...(shakes head at statements of absolutes). Congrats everyone and best on your journey no matter what you decide

While it's true that the closest DO school is almost 400 miles away, the residency positions will be likely open to all participants in the NRMP if they are ACGME positions. That means they'll be open to all US MD and DO seniors, as well IMGs/FMGs that are eligible. Not everyone will be interested in the BCOM-affiliated programs because they prefer different specialties/university-based programs, etc., but it will be competitive. This (http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Run-A-Match.pdf) explains how the match works; the "automatic advantage" you speak of may lead to higher ranking of BCOM students, but it's not a guarantee.

I think it's awesome that you're considering staying in NM for your residency, but there is much more to the physician shortage than a lack of training programs in rural parts of the state. Living in a rural area takes a certain kind of person (I don't mean that in a derogatory way) and that's part of why many physicians/health professionals chose not to work or live in these areas. While the COL in some of these areas are positives to consider, I'm skeptical that an overwhelming majority of BCOM students will be interested in a residency program/career in rural NM, especially if they aren't from one of these areas or a rural community themselves. This is also why I think some UNM students might be interested in these programs; some of these students are from these communities and intended on returning to them after completing their residencies. If they like the BCOM-affiliated programs, I'm sure they'd also be given strong consideration for a position, as will other qualified applicants.

I fully understand how residencies and the matching process works, but I don't think you see my point of view, but island pretty much laid it out so I will leave it at that.

I figured I would look into ongoing research through the NIH grant rePORTER system and found some pretty unique and interesting aims going on at just NMSU. Check it out.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I figured I would look into ongoing research through the NIH grant rePORTER system and found some pretty unique and interesting aims going on at just NMSU. Check it out.

Just to help with clarification. "p" and "u"grants are grants for phd training, admin, or "cores" like a bioinformatics core.

What you want to look for are R grants like an R15 or R01 grants which would be considered an extramural grant won by a PI for an independent project that a specific NIH I/C found of significance. The SC grants are "seed grants" focused on increasing. research competitiveness to minority serving faculty. NMSU has a multitude of SC3 grants but a only a single R01. The other grants are focused on agriculture and won't be used by the medical students. Except for the U54 grant which is collab with Fred Hutchison CRC (think of FHCRC in the same light as MD Anderson Cancer center and Memorial Sloan Kettering) which is awesome.

In comparison, UNM HSC has 50-75 R01 grants in the biomedical sciences. Obviously that is expected. UNM is the research hub for NM, not NMSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
so for anonymity I won't say her position, but an individual who was VERY high up at ATSU and is now at RVU and who wrote me a letter is visiting for Christmas and walked into my bank and told me if she were in my shoes (choosing between ATSU or BCOM), she would choose BCOM in a heartbeat. just interesting is all.

so for anonymity I won't say her position, but an individual who was VERY high up at ATSU and is now at RVU and who wrote me a letter is visiting for Christmas and walked into my bank and told me if she were in my shoes (choosing between ATSU or BCOM), she would choose BCOM in a heartbeat. just interesting is all.
Lol " In a heart beat" okay that's a bit exaggerated ! Everyone is making it seem like BCOM is the UCSF of DO schools.... Slightly entertaining; however, to each their own. And also That is not a heart beat decision as ATSU is a very strong program with a proven track record. BCOM has the potential to be the same but no one knows yet.

Lol " In a heart beat" okay that's a bit exaggerated ! Everyone is making it seem like BCOM is the UCSF of DO schools.... Slightly entertaining; however, to each their own. And also That is not a heart beat decision as ATSU is a very strong program with a proven track record. BCOM has the potential to be the same but no one knows yet.
oh.. and who are you exactly to say she can't say that..??? She knows both programs. you dont