Lord of the Rings WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also am not quite sure I follow LIS's post, but,

lynch squirrelsrule

will be interesting to see what turns up if squirrels is really wolf, especally after next night cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

****lynch squirrels****
Biggest slip up yet and I'd rather vote or her than a silent person.

Members don't see this ad :)
you know what screw it. I can't kill squirrels. I'm like 99% sure nyanko is a wolf. I'll probably be killed tonight or the next day anyways.
unlynch squirrels
lynch nyanko

I guess either way, we'll see what happens.

Lynch Squirrels

I have been suspicious of several people in that list LIS. I hope this works!

lynch squirrels.

Hedgie brings up a good point. What if Squirrels does have some sort of seer role? It's not a role I would really just throw out there, since it would make you a target and it would be a way for her to find out if Nyanko is actually a wolf.

if squirrels is a wolf, why would we be believing anything she was saying, even in PMs to her teammate? i really think that hedgiehog is innocent here, and squirrelsrule was trying to be manipulative of her, taking advantage of her apparent blind trust and lack of LoTR knowledge.

if squirrels is a wolf, why would we be believing anything she was saying, even in PMs to her teammate? i really think that hedgiehog is innocent here, and squirrelsrule was trying to be manipulative of her, taking advantage of her apparent blind trust and lack of LoTR knowledge.

Actually, based on more PMs with Squirrels, I'm inclined to believe hedgie may be innocent.

But I think you aren't.

I think all this push for investigation (including your latest "please investigate me") is because you know who is holding the investigatory item - and it's not a villager.

I think our next lynch after squirrels should be nyanko, not hedgie. Just changing my order a bit.

Just as an add'l note gleaned from PMs, it appears that one wolf has the ability to avoid detection "every other night."

Presumably that's a role.

Members don't see this ad :)
Please save me LIS, you know it was a misunderstanding and now you have more info. and know I can be trusted! Please don't kill me!

I think all this push for investigation (including your latest "please investigate me") is because you know who is holding the investigatory item - and it's not a villager.

I think our next lynch after squirrels should be nyanko, not hedgie. Just changing my order a bit.

I'm inclined to agree with this, especially if hedgie is killed by the wolves tonight.

The next two people on my suspicions list should squirrels be a wolf would be nyanko (was starting to think this already) and pepper; especially now after reading back through the thread with the statements between nyanko and squirrels in the thread and the attempt to "not want to lynch peper, because it is lame."

In all of the other games when there was a typo or slip up everyone jumped to lynch those people and now those that would usually be jumping are stating that is "lame". Whatever.

The next two people on my suspicions list should squirrels be a wolf would be nyanko (was starting to think this already) and pepper; especially now after reading back through the thread with the statements between nyanko and squirrels in the thread and the attempt to "not want to lynch peper, because it is lame."

In all of the other games when there was a typo or slip up everyone jumped to lynch those people and now those that would usually be jumping are stating that is "lame". Whatever.

i never jump to lynch people because of typos, i always think that's lame. just fyi.

Please save me LIS, you know it was a misunderstanding and now you have more info. and know I can be trusted! Please don't kill me!

I don't think that's in my hands anymore, sorry!

Based on all the info I have, since presumably I'll die tonight or tomorrow night, here would be your lynching order:

1) Squirrels
2) Nyanko
3) Peperoncini
4) SOV
5) Hedgie (please investigate once the investigatory item is back in villager hands) or another name.... I won't post the other name yet because I'm not sure it's correct and don't want to indict the person without reasonable evidence. I did pass the name on to other people, though, so no fear - the knowledge will still be out there after the wolves drop me.

Based on all the info I have, since presumably I'll die tonight or tomorrow night, here would be your lynching order:

1) Squirrels
2) Nyanko
3) Peperoncini
4) SOV
5) Hedgie (please investigate once the investigatory item is back in villager hands) or another name.... I won't post the other name yet because I'm not sure it's correct and don't want to indict the person without reasonable evidence. I did pass the name on to other people, though, so no fear - the knowledge will still be out there after the wolves drop me.

What other people? You can only privately talk to Hedgie or Squirrels and I doubt you've told anything to Squirrels at this point? Unless you have the item that allows you to send an anonymous message to someone else.

i still can't believe that you are literally 100% believing that someone is a wolf and also believing stuff they are saying in PMs. that blows my mind a little.

1) Squirrels
2) Nyanko
3) Peperoncini
4) SOV
Keep in mind that SOV has the veto power. If he is a wolf, we don't want him to have that near the end of the game. It's more valuable to wolves at the end of the game than the beginning. I'm not saying he is a wolf but he has been on my suspect list ever since I was silenced. This is something I have discussed with PP in our PMs.

What other people? You can only privately talk to Hedgie or Squirrels and I doubt you've told anything to Squirrels at this point? Unless you have the item that allows you to send an anonymous message to someone else.

I was actually thinking this exact same thing.

And if squirrels really did give you more information that makes you "sorry" why not try to save her?

ooooo good catch. Hmmmm...this just keeps getting more interesting.

Keep in mind that SOV has the veto power. If he is a wolf, we don't want him to have that near the end of the game. It's more valuable to wolves at the end of the game than the beginning. I'm not saying he is a wolf but he has been on my suspect list ever since I was silenced. This is something I have discussed with PP in our PMs.

That is true. He has also been on mine as well.

People just said they believe Hedgie is innocent, so maybe he just told her. Or maybe that item that can send secret messages got to him for one day/night cycle.

I'm rewatching Fellowship of the Ring right now. I love these movies. I must must must read the books over summer break.

ooooo good catch. Hmmmm...this just keeps getting more interesting.

It's amazing what catches people's attentions. I already hinted that I have a role that allows me to communicate outside of my group way back when I said there are other people who could vouch for me being a villager, but I didn't want them to have to reveal themselves to do that.

So, to put it very clearly: I have a role. My role allows me to talk outside my group. I would prefer not to say to how many people or who that person or persons may be, in order to protect that person or persons.

As to the "send a message" thing that SOV brought up ... if it's even real, it is not what I am referring to here, and I have absolutely zero knowledge of it.

People just said they believe Hedgie is innocent, so maybe he just told her. Or maybe that item that can send secret messages got to him for one day/night cycle.

I mean I guess that's true, but I probably wouldn't have told anyone on that list in case it actually does seem to be fairly accurate. Just my $.02. And he said people, so that makes me think more than one.

I was actually thinking this exact same thing.

And if squirrels really did give you more information that makes you "sorry" why not try to save her?

I explained everything and figured he'd come on and post it. I'd rather take my secret to the grave than give it up to the wolves, so I can't explain on here, but LIS knows! He could totally save me but isn't, that's a little fishy to me.

I'm switching my vote to Lynch Pepperoni. Trying to kill a likely innocent to save myself who I know is innocent.

It's amazing what catches people's attentions. I already hinted that I have a role that allows me to communicate outside of my group way back when I said there are other people who could vouch for me being a villager, but I didn't want them to have to reveal themselves to do that.

So, to put it very clearly: I have a role. My role allows me to talk outside my group. I would prefer not to say to how many people or who that person or persons may be, in order to protect that person or persons.

As to the "send a message" thing that SOV brought up ... if it's even real, it is not what I am referring to here, and I have absolutely zero knowledge of it.

Apparently I missed this hint. I tend to skim some posts when it's near lynching time and I've been at work in order to get a vague idea of what's going on.

Well, thanks for putting that out there. I didn't pick up on your hint earlier.

Might as well go with squirrels. I have a feeling I'll be going down soon anyways. Doesn't mean I don't think nyanko is a wolf anyways.
unlynch nyanko
lynch pepperoni

Well, thanks for putting that out there. I didn't pick up on your hint earlier.

I was really torn about mentioning it at all, because I think it's pretty important that I protect the other person/people on the end of my role. I think the odds are really high I'm done in this game very soon anyway; presumably the wolves will put a knife in me. Suffice it to say that everything I know, though, has been passed on. So no biggie.

I explained everything and figured he'd come on and post it. I'd rather take my secret to the grave than give it up to the wolves, so I can't explain on here, but LIS knows! He could totally save me but isn't, that's a little fishy to me.

I'm switching my vote to Lynch Pepperoni. Trying to kill a likely innocent to save myself who I know is innocent.

At this point, you either die via lynching or die via the wolves (should your information put a target on you); could be better to let people know about it so that it can help the villagers now rather than for it to be lost forever.

However is is your decision...

again i have no idea why these people are targeting me, but they are full of crap.

maybe hedgie is a wolf. she certainly seems to be following squirrels lead a lot. and there were 2 wolves in Rohan so it's totally possible...

Yea, squirrels. Everyone could say they have important stuff to save their butt, but I'd really like to know what it is, so we can believe you. If you don't mention it, it just makes you look bad and wouldn't help us at all when trying to find wolves. What good would that knowledge do you then?

:corny:

:corny: Did anyone keep track of the votes? Who did we just lynch?

One thing LIS, how are you so sure that the people outside of your group that you are talking to aren't wolves? The only way I would think you would be able to know this is if the mods assigned you specific people you can communicate with or if your role is partially investigative as well.

I didn't. Had to be squirrels or peperoncini, and I'm fairly sure squirrels.

Hope I interpreted that PM correctly. Don't suppose it matters much; If I didn't I'll get lynched and if I did I'll get attacked. :)

I think I have a pretty good shot of being attacked next. Maybe the wolves will keep me alive to make me look suspicious though.

Packen is on the way home (taking the bus after a day of sheep I think) to post results!! :D I would but I don't have time :(

I am super, super sorry - and you can all lynch me later for such a horrible write-up, I PROMISE TO REDO THIS LATER TONIGHT/TODAY for US players. But here is the vote counts (will also add in names later, trying to catch a bus home)

Pepperoni - 6
Tiger Willow - 1
Squirrels - 11
Nyanko - 1

The mob has spoken, you have lynched Squirrelsrule, Golem. No one is going to be lurking in the shadows any more creepily saying "my precious" over and over again.

Will definitely rewrite this up with names of who voted for who when I get home. Just thought you would want this info now.