Lord of the Rings WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am not going to apologize for bringing forward info I (a villager) had that was freely given to me regarding who the wolves were. If you want to call that bad play .... fine. I think being a villager and sitting on that info would be the definition of bad play.

I'm pretty sure they're referring to Hedgie and squirrels being the worst players ever, not you. You did exactly what you should've with the information you were given. I mean, it got us at least two wolves :D

Members don't see this ad.

But she told you she was a wolf from the beginning I assume?

Yeah and I already said that. In theory I was technically helping the wolves since I knew who a wolf was but didn't say. I suspected nyanko and then squirrels told both me and LIS that she was a wolf. I didn't know before that. I don't know any of the other wolves. I get that I played this game bad. I'm sorry about that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't believe it. SOV said he wouldn't use his veto. I still want to lynch him

I think we lynch who we know to be a wolf, which is Nyanko.

If SOV vetos it... well, that answers the question about SOV. If SOV doesn't veto it, the question is left open, meaning we're no worse off and we got one more wolf off the board.

I see no downside to lynching Nyanko first. Especially since I'm still on the fence about SOV.

Nope, we have to play it out.

:thumbup: Cool! I've just never seen a WW game turn out like this.

If SOV vetos it... well, that answers the question about SOV. If SOV doesn't veto it, the question is left open, meaning we're no worse off and we got one more wolf off the board.

I see no downside to lynching Nyanko first. Especially since I'm still on the fence about SOV.
That's true. Hmmm....Interested to see what happens during this night cycle.

I am not going to apologize for bringing forward info I (a villager) had that was freely given to me regarding who the wolves were. If you want to call that bad play .... fine. I think being a villager and sitting on that info would be the definition of bad play.
Not you LIS, I would have done the exact same thing as you. It's the 'strategizing' players who were seeking their own end to the game. A game that AK spent numerous hours setting up.

Not you LIS, I would have done the exact same thing as you. It's the 'strategizing' players who were seeking their own end to the game. A game that AK spent numerous hours setting up.

Sorry; misunderstood. I thought people were saying that in the spirit of maintaining the 'integrity' of the game I should have sat on it... but I couldn't see how I could possibly play 'pretending' not to know who wolves were.

:thumbup: Cool! I've just never seen a WW game turn out like this.

And it really shouldn't have. I shouldn't have agreed to any sort of plan. I screwed it up but not as badly as I could have. All guesses I have made at wolves were my own. Nyanko's already told me that I was wrong about SOV. Yes it was confirmed that nyanko was a wolf but that's the only one I knew about. I didn't know about wildcat or devyn or any of the remaining wolves.

I would like to apologize to alaskandream and Packen. If you two want to use your modly powers to kill me please do. I would actually welcome. I royally screwed up this game and I'm very sorry. The only wolf I knew about was squirrels. The end game plan wouldn't have worked out anyways.

Yeah, I agree that it's best to first lynch someone who we're 100% sure it a wolf, and then go from there. I'm also on the fence about SOV. I don't really feel like he's done anything that wolfish, but it's fishy that squirrels last PM, after being outed, was that SOV isn't a wolf. There's just no reason to believe she'd be telling the truth at that point. :shrug:

I just popped into the bathroom again, and I will have to catch up later. A lot seemed to happen. And I had a lynch vote??? Couldn't find who though.

See ya later

I just popped into the bathroom again, and I will have to catch up later. A lot seemed to happen. And I had a lynch vote??? Couldn't find who though.

See ya later

I thought this said pooped in the bathroom :rofl:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah and I already said that. In theory I was technically

helping the wolves since I knew who a wolf was but didn't say. I suspected nyanko and then squirrels told both me and LIS that she was a wolf. I didn't know before that. I don't know any of the other wolves. I get that I played this game bad. I'm sorry about that.

yes, you were helping the wolves and squirrels was helping the villagers. the difference is that the very point is that it is an uninformed majority vs an informed minority. a traitor hurts the informed minority more, because the point is we are supposed to know who to trust.

yes, you were helping the wolves and squirrels was helping the villagers. the difference is that the very point is that it is an uninformed majority vs an informed minority. a traitor hurts the informed minority more, because the point is we are supposed to know who to trust.

I'm sorry about that. I don't know anymore wolves. Plus I won't be around for any of the lynch votes since I'll working during them for the next 5 days. The issue was I came home to find a message from squirrels saying she was a wolf and asking if I wanted to attempt to make it to the end with her. If I said no I might've been dead the first night. I knew that we wouldn't make it to the end anyways so I went along with it.

I'm really sorry for messing up the game. There are other wolves out there, hopefully they can make a come back. I'll be sitting out future WW games so I don't screw those up too.

Ummm I just got to Philly, have internet access, and a few margaritas in me and read the last few pages?

Sheesh Hedgie and Squirrels, I know you all are friends, but that kinda made the game a little less fun knowing that you two knew about each other the entire time:(

Will end night cycle as soon as I get all PMs :)

Um, didn't read all posts just posted from phone and saw last two...may need to talk to AKD first...we'll see after I get caught up

So I'm still alive? Seriously? *facepalm to headdesk and repeat*

Glad the lynch vote was to get a wolf but still, you guys slay me (actually, you don't... ;))

So I'm still alive? Seriously? *facepalm to headdesk and repeat*

Glad the lynch vote was to get a wolf but still, you guys slay me (actually, you don't... ;))

You're welcome for saving you Peperoni :D lol.

I thought this said pooped in the bathroom :rofl:

Gross, guys!!!!!! Luckily my iPhone didn't change it to poop.

Oh dear. I feel like **** has hit the fan.

Um, didn't read all posts just posted from phone and saw last two...may need to talk to AKD first...we'll see after I get caught up

Just to let you know I only know about nyanko and none of the other wolves. I'd really appreciate it if you could just use your modly powers to take me out. I'm incredibly sorry about messing up your game. I wasn't thinking properly.

Ok, we will have a night, and it will be ASAP, so get me your PMs people!!!!

Guys, please back off Hedgie, she's thinking of leaving the forum over all this :(. I feel horrible. This was all my stupid idea and I take full responsibility. Please don't be mad at Hedgie! She's taken herself out of the game. I just hope she doesn't leave the whole forum over this.

Just like it has been said before, nothing in the game should be taken out into the rest if the forum or taken personal.

Guys, please back off Hedgie, she's thinking of leaving the forum over all this :(. I feel horrible. This was all my stupid idea and I take full responsibility. Please don't be mad at Hedgie! She's taken herself out of the game. I just hope she doesn't leave the whole forum over this.

Seriously, guys, at the end of the day, it's just an online game. No need to resort to personal attacks.

We <3 you Hedgie!

nobody is saying either of you should leave the forum jeez, but definitely i think your WW career should probably be over. :smuggrin:

Tried to send a PM to you Hedgie, but all PMed out, at least for 5 minutes. Speaking of PMs - I STILL NEED A BUNCH!!!!!

At the end of the day, it's just a game. Don't leave the forum because some people got mad at a mistake in a game. And the last time I checked, only AKD (and sometimes myself) can say when people can leave this game with your name in bold font!!! Muwhahahahahaha!!! :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin: No worries, power has not gone to my head. Just a case of severe iodine overload and lack of sleep :p

Sorry to sound so melodramatic there for a minute. I don't really post much outside of the WW games. I think I have maybe 30-40 posts from other things--a few rants, a few raves, and my rejection post. I mentioned earlier that I don't think I'll be playing a WW game again because of how royally I screwed this one up. If I do it won't be for a few months when maybe some people have started to forget this fiasco. I've just been having a rough few weeks and clearly let this game get to me too much.

OFFICIAL RESULTS OF DAY 5:
.The evil curse of the One Ring was starting to affect the SDN shire folk. The power the One Ring caused Gollum to make some bad choices. He tried to use both sides to obtain his one true love, his precious. But the plan backfired. The SDN folk spotted Gollum in the shadows, constantly lurking behind them. With that, they sprang into action and immediately voted to lynch. .

.Peppercini 6.. - (Peper ,TW, sns, wildlife, SDPSU, Hedgie)

Squirrel 11 - (LIS, Nstarz, SOV, Nyanko, Orca, jj, kakuru, PP, zany, Lissa, DVMD)

Nyanko 1 - (squirrel).

.You have lynched Squirrelsrule, Gollum. .

.21 players remain..

.Rivendell
1. TigerWillow
2. Orca2011
3. ShortnSweet
4. NStarz

Lothlorien
1. cuitlamiztli
2. LMMS.
.3. Peperoncini
4. Fireflysushi

The Shire
1. kaydubs &#8211; Galdolf the Grey
2. BlackDog618
3. Philliab - Samwise
4. DVMDream

Mines of Moria
1.hedgiehog
2.squirrelsrule - Gollum
3.bbeventer
4. Letitsnow

Minas Tirith
1. lissarae06
2. Jjohnston
3. Petpony
4. zanydogz

Rohan
1. devyn - Orc Leader
2. Sheepdogpsu
3. Wildcat - Sauron
4. Wldlfstdnt

DEADLINE FOR NIGHT CYCLE: I need to get some sleep. Deadline for Night will be 10pm PST/ 1am EST/ 6am GMT(UK).

Last edited:
:wow: I am NEVER leaving internet access again!! OMFG! Let me get this straight...

Squirrels is a wolf (Gollum) who went and outed another wolf (Nyanko) and confided in a non-wolf ally, hedgie???

And TW feels it necessary to report when she uses the facilities?

Has the world gone insane?!?

I am totally confused and have to go reread a few things to see if I understand what the heck just happened here. :confused::confused::confused:

:wow: I am NEVER leaving internet access again!! OMFG! Let me get this straight...

Squirrels is a wolf (Gollum) who went and outed another wolf (Nyanko) and confided in a non-wolf ally, hedgie???

I think you pretty much nailed the highlights.

Off topic, I just saw Hunger Games with my wife and in general I thought it was a REALLY nice adaptation.

Has the world gone insane?!?

I am totally confused and have to go reread a few things to see if I understand what the heck just happened here. :confused::confused::confused:

I am confused too.

Ok...... Soooo I dont know what really happened.

But here I go.

I am legolas. I have the damn arrow. Yes, I tried to silence you LIS. And I tried to silence SOV to take away his veto. However, Dvm dreams nifty item makes it hard for me to do that :) now I have three more tries. Do we want me to silence anybody?? Righ now I told packen negative.

Let me know ASAP!!!!

Hey! I'm just letting you know when I had a free chance! Unfortunately it was when I was using the facilities for MOUTHWASH.

dirty minds people!!

by the way, I'm the witch king of angmar and I have a fell beast item and am not telling you all what it does but I am in the Minas Morgul group and have had this fell beast avatar the entire game so :laugh:

Ok. Will unsilence. Just heard somewhere that he could veto nyanko