2008-2009 New York Medical College Waitlist Thread

Started by dynezxice
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynezxice

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some people requested and here it is. I'll start first.

Interviewed 12/22 and waitlisted 3/5.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought that was for secondaries only. Can the mods move this then? thanks.

The school-specific forum is for all threads that are specific to one particular school. It's easier to keep track of them over there than to have to rummage around through all of the pages here in pre-allo every time you want to find it if it's fallen off the first page.

I also think a number of the secondary threads are now serving as all-purpose news/waitlist/other discussion threads, so you might find that some waitlist discussion is already occurring in the secondary thread. Nevertheless, there's nothing against starting a new thread specifically for this.

I'll move this over 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.