You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2008-2009 Temple Secondary Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
No change, and I interviewed the first week of April. I just hope that they give these later apps equal consideration for admission and don't just wait to take care of them until after May 15th.
I'm really pulling for Temple, #1 choice 😀
I interviewed on April 1st, and still have not heard. Still says interview complete.
i interviewed april 1st too! it looks like they release status information at different times
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 3/12, still haven't recieved anything from them. Feel like asking them soon if they forgot about me 😛. I'd really like to know before May 15 so I don't throw away $100.
EDIT: Ended up sending them an e-mail asking if I was still being reviewed, lol.
EDIT: Ended up sending them an e-mail asking if I was still being reviewed, lol.
Last edited:
Uh-oh--me too. This was my first choice school; I hope it's at least a waitlist.
Same as above. For future note, burning o-chem lab reports in honor of the gods is not the way to go to get an acceptance to Temple. Guess I'll have to do the waitlist chant.
Last edited:
Nope, still waiting for the axe to fall. I got a response on Tuesday afternoon to the email I sent to [email protected] Saturday asking them what's up with no decision on me yet. They said I'd get correspondence by the end of the week, didn't mention anything about the website so I assume they sent the letter on Tuesday.
interviewed 4/21
accepted via email 5/8
OOS
accepted via email 5/8
OOS
Congrats!
Thanks. I didn't believe the lady at the information session saying that they still had spots left, and I was definitely expecting a response by snail mail. Best of luck to those of you still waiting to hear.
Still no correspondence in hand after the status change on May 5th. I guess correspondence mailed doesn't mean what it used to 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i need a financial aid decision!
Hey all,
I sent in my withdrawl email just now. Hopefully one of you get my spot! 😳
I sent in my withdrawl email just now. Hopefully one of you get my spot! 😳
I got placed on the continuing candidates list, which is their waitlist. I got a letter dated May 5 today. No change on my status (just says correspondence mailed still). Note: It says most people are pulled from the waitlist after May 15. Good luck to everyone.
i need a financial aid decision!
Me too. What else did you have to do besides fill out Fafsa??
Nope, no news here either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it is really funny how those answering the phone are sticklers to correcting you when you call their "continuing candidate list" a waitlist. Those people are really good at telling you nothing.
Also, has anyone heard anything in the last few days, or at least gotten some information from the Admissions Office?
Also, has anyone heard anything in the last few days, or at least gotten some information from the Admissions Office?
Last edited:
hey all, i was placed on the waitlist back in january (interviewed mid-december). and my status was "correspondence mailed". but now i check my status and it says "interview complete", with the explanation saying your file is under review. this happen to anyone else? i'm not sure when it changed but sometime in the last week because i checked my status about a week ago and it still said "correspondence mailed."
my guess is that they are reviewing continuing candidates now. could be a good thing? i dunno.
my guess is that they are reviewing continuing candidates now. could be a good thing? i dunno.
I've been waitlisted at temple since basically november. Do you think if I never sent an update letter there's no chance of getting in? I have basically had no contact at all since the interview.
hey all, i was placed on the waitlist back in january (interviewed mid-december). and my status was "correspondence mailed". but now i check my status and it says "interview complete", with the explanation saying your file is under review. this happen to anyone else? i'm not sure when it changed but sometime in the last week because i checked my status about a week ago and it still said "correspondence mailed."
my guess is that they are reviewing continuing candidates now. could be a good thing? i dunno.
My status did the same thing. Let's hope for some good news soon!!!
hey all, i was placed on the waitlist back in january (interviewed mid-december). and my status was "correspondence mailed". but now i check my status and it says "interview complete", with the explanation saying your file is under review. this happen to anyone else? i'm not sure when it changed but sometime in the last week because i checked my status about a week ago and it still said "correspondence mailed."
my guess is that they are reviewing continuing candidates now. could be a good thing? i dunno.
i haven't posted yet, but i've been reading random threads... my status did the same thing, and I just checked it- I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope thats good news for everyone else on this thread!
i haven't posted yet, but i've been reading random threads... my status did the same thing, and I just checked it- I GOT IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope thats good news for everyone else on this thread!
My status also changed to "interview complete" sometime within the last 1-3 days. I just checked and it says accepted!! I hope its true....
did you guys get any other notification besides the temple med online website?
also when were you first put on the continuing candidates list?
My status also changed to accepted on the status page! I am so excited! I called the office and she said that although she could not say anything official that she did not think the status would be incorrect. The mail was going out today or tomorrow.
I guess I won't believe it until I have a piece of paper in my hand!!! Im ecstatic right now!
did you guys get any other notification besides the temple med online website?
also when were you first put on the continuing candidates list?
Congrats to those accepted! I'm also curious about when you were put on the continuing candidates list... Maybe they're reviewing the list in the order we were put on it? Or maybe I'm just trying to keep myself hopeful

Good luck to all of us waiting!

Congrats to those accepted! I'm also curious about when you were put on the continuing candidates list... Maybe they're reviewing the list in the order we were put on it? Or maybe I'm just trying to keep myself hopeful
Good luck to all of us waiting!![]()
I was put on at the end of April
There is definitely still hope!
Congrats to those accepted! I'm also curious about when you were put on the continuing candidates list... Maybe they're reviewing the list in the order we were put on it? Or maybe I'm just trying to keep myself hopeful
Good luck to all of us waiting!![]()
My interview was on March 24th and I was put on the continuing cadidate list on April 10th. Hope this helps.
i interviewed in october, was placed on the continuing candidates at the end of december... no email yet either, but since there is a link to pay them a deposit, i think its legit 🙂
I was accepted today, too! (I interviewed 4/8 and was placed on the continuing candidates list on 5/5.) Did your online letter indicate your temple ID? Mine had a blank...I tried to submit the tuition deposit, but I received a message, saying I need to contact the admissions office. Maybe they're not done updating the information?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who got in yesterday!!!
Has anyone have their status message change today?
Has anyone have their status message change today?
Last edited:
i found out i got accepted off the waitlist a couple days ago, but I can't find any info on how long I have to tell them whether or not I will accept the spot. Does anyone know when I have to tell Temple by?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K