2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anyone hear anything about an accepted students group?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know LKSOM offers addition letters of recommendation? Do you also know the best way to submit thay letter? Tysm!

Does anyone know LKSOM offers addition letters of recommendation? Do you also know the best way to submit thay letter? Tysm!
I just asked someone I know to send a letter. and the adcom confirmed to them that they added the letter to my applicant file so. I just had them email it to the admissions committee email account.

Does anyone know how far the clinical rotations are from the main campus for M3/M4 year?

For anyone that has been between Temple and a different school, may I ask why you chose Temple?

How many days a week do students usually go to class? Are most lectures recorded?

Just got the A yesterday morning around 10AM off the CC list for St. Luke's!

After being put on 7 waitlists throughout the cycle, this is a very welcome and exciting surprise. I cried on my boss's boss! Also sent in an update letter that was processed the day immediately before.

Other info: interviewed on 09/20, CC email on 11/22, A on 04/28!

Can't wait to see you all out there in Bethlehem!

Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)

After being put on 7 waitlists throughout the cycle, this is a very welcome and exciting surprise. I cried on my boss's boss! Also sent in an update letter that was processed the day immediately before.

Congratulations future doctor! I’m excited for you.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
How often do students have exams/quizzes?
not too sure about quizzes but exams looked to be every 2-3 weeks, midterms were mondays and finals were fridays

How many days a week do students usually go to class? Are most lectures recorded?
was just at a second look and all of the lectures are recorded on zoom. there is a group of ~25 students that regularly attend lectures in person and a group from st. lukes who attend live on zoom. Depending on the lecture/block, more or less students will come but sounds like most students watch recordings

congrats!! see you in bethlehem!!

was just at a second look and all of the lectures are recorded on zoom. there is a group of ~25 students that regularly attend lectures in person and a group from st. lukes who attend live on zoom. Depending on the lecture/block, more or less students will come but sounds like most students watch recordings
Thanks! So what about the small group discussion that happens after the lectures? Do you know if those are in person?

Any news on CC movement aside from the person who got into St. Luke's Friday?

Any news on CC movement aside from the person who got into St. Luke's Friday?
nothing on my end. i'm just speculating, but since today is the PTE deadline (since 4/30 was on a weekend), i feel like we probably won't see much movement/news until tomorrow at the earliest.

also bc I'm procrastinating from studying for exams LOL i took a look through past threads; seems to be the general trend from past cycles as well -- most waitlist movement for temple started the tuesday after PTE deadline

Reactions: 5 users
Guess I’ll be checking CYMS every night for the next month!

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder if portals will change the night before like they did for regular acceptances

Got the acceptance on the PTE/CTE page on the Amcas website at 6pm but nothing from the school yet. Hopefully tomorrow!!!

Reactions: 7 users
+1 just saw acceptance on the portal! I did have another acceptance but wrote a LOI

Hey everyone!

I have CTE'd at another institution and withdrawn my acceptance for Temple/St. Luke's.

I loved this program and what it stands for. I'll never forget the happiness this school brought me by being my first acceptance, and I can't wait to hopefully work alongside some of you in the future (as I will still be going to school in Pennsylvania!)

Good luck to you all!

Hey everyone!

I have CTE'd at another institution and withdrawn my acceptance for Temple/St. Luke's.

I loved this program and what it stands for. I'll never forget the happiness this school brought me by being my first acceptance, and I can't wait to hopefully work alongside some of you in the future (as I will still be going to school in Pennsylvania!)

Good luck to you all!
+1 temple was my top choice but i was offered a better deal financially at a different school in PA ! fingers crossed i can come back down the line for residency :)

+1 temple was my top choice but i was offered a better deal financially at a different school in PA ! fingers crossed i can come back down the line for residency :)
Best of luck to all of you !!

Just called admissions, and they said that accepted student page information should be created and relayed to everyone within the next day or two! The current page by MCATbros is not the official page so don't join that lol. There should be an email officially from Temple for finding a roommate and meeting other classmates so look out for that!

just a heads up for those of us still waiting for news: it looks like there's a glitch in AMCAS CYMS as of this morning for medical schools, where data about students might not be up-to-date on the admissions side, and some schools are likely waiting for this to be resolved before they continue making decisions about WL movement

source: 2022-2023 Waitlist Support Thread