2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre II R just now! "Removed" from consideration is a new one and feels oddly personal. +5/10 rejection.
Lol same here. But somehow still better than OSU's "We have concluded our interviews for the season" without even acknowledging the applicant.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Lol same here. But somehow still better than OSU's "We have concluded our interviews for the season" without even acknowledging the applicant.
Oof that one's rough. I hate when they make you open the portal for a status update and you have to check *just in case*

Could they have used any other language other than "removed from consideration?" It's literally basically the end of interview season so couldn't they just have said "we have concluded our interview season" Literally smh at these schools.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Could they have used any other language other than "removed from consideration?" It's literally basically the end of interview season so couldn't they just have said "we have concluded our interview season" Literally smh at these schools.
Do we think they are definitely done interviews? I just want an *answer* at this point...

got a scholarship email today and in it they said financial aid will be released in the portal in the next few days

Reactions: 1 user
got a scholarship email today and in it they said financial aid will be released in the portal in the next few days
Congrats! Did you get it through your tuportal or regular email if you don't mind me asking?

II just now! This looks like a brutal interview day... I can schedule the interview at 10AM ET so I will let you all know what interview days are still available!

Edit: Sounds like I am complaining but very grateful for this II!!! :) Just a bit burnt from many waitlists but hopeful about this one!!

Last edited:
II just now! This looks like a brutal interview day... I can schedule the interview at 10AM ET so I will let you all know what interview days are still available!
Congrats!! Good luck on your interviews! It’s a long day… but there are a few breaks throughout if I remember correctly :)

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Let us know how "generous" that aid looks 😘
It was merit-based aid. I imagine the other person has the same case. Probably will vary from need-based aid.

For anyone who has already interviewed, would you be able to give a description of what the group interview with a community member is like? I have not had anything even close to this yet and am not really sure what to expect. Any details/info would be super helpful. Thanks in advance!

For anyone who has already interviewed, would you be able to give a description of what the group interview with a community member is like? I have not had anything even close to this yet and am not really sure what to expect. Any details/info would be super helpful. Thanks in advance!
It was mildly discussed in this thread a few months ago if it helps

Just received the financial aid package via email, will be declining my A today, good luck y'all!

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew and declined the THICC LKSOM scholarship this week. Hope it goes to one of yall. good luck! 🙏

Pre- II rejection. Good luck to everyone else!

Could somebody please explain what pre II means? Is it before receiving the secondary application or before the interview? I'm just a little new to the forum thing and am not totally sure about all the acronyms and stuff yet lol.

Could somebody please explain what pre II means? Is it before receiving the secondary application or before the interview? I'm just a little new to the forum thing and am not totally sure about all the acronyms and stuff yet lol.
It means prior to getting an interview incite but after filling out the secondary application.

Withdrew my A today.

I had received a Full Cost of Attendance scholarship, so I hope one of you peeps enjoy it!

Don't listen to the haters, Temple is a great school and safety should not deter you from it! (it's really not that bad at all)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Any update on an accepted students group? And was anyone else accepted to the md/phd and might be willing to answer some questions? Thx!!!

Any update on an accepted students group? And was anyone else accepted to the md/phd and might be willing to answer some questions? Thx!
Haven't heard about the accepted students group. Yes to the md/phd - feel free to PM me.

They said middle of april was next round of decisions. Hopefully that means today or tomorrow.

Interviewed today - they said today was the last interview day and we should hear back next week or beginning of week after!

Interviewed today - they said today was the last interview day and we should hear back next week or beginning of week after!
Interviewed end of March and they told us third week of April too. Hopefully they do come out next week instead of the week after

Interviewed end of March and they told us third week of April too. Hopefully they do come out next week instead of the week after
They did sound hopeful about next week. It was more like "next week or....maybeeeee the week after.." Seems like they'll try to push them out next week

I'm hoping the accepted students page opens soon. I need to find a roommate.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else waiting to hear back on a decision this week? Going a little bit crazy

Yeah, I've been checking the portal constantly. Do we know if they typically release in the morning or afternoon?
From my research on here it seems like late morning/early afternoon but available in the portal before the email. Was sort of expecting it to be yesterday just with what admissions said at the interview day I was at...

From my research on here it seems like late morning/early afternoon but available in the portal before the email. Was sort of expecting it to be yesterday just with what admissions said at the interview day I was at...
Sweet thank you! Yeah, I sort of set my expectations for it to be today, but luckily it seems like it will be very soon either way