You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2008-2009 University of Virginia (UVA) Secondary Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Anyone who hasn't already been accepted... (waitlisted here) sent letters in and received any sort of response?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Any word on financial aid letters?

hey guys, i was granted a deferral to finish my research and now have a two person apartment on brandon avenue. for those of you not from c'ville...this is DIRECTLY NEXT to the hospital and its a street every med student wants. apartment for two would be under 500 a month each as far as rent goes.
any takers? PM me
any takers? PM me
Been awhile since anybody has posted. Is anybody withdrawing or already withdrew? I want your spot 

Been awhile since anybody has posted. Is anybody withdrawing or already withdrew? I want your spot![]()
I had to withdraw...I hope you get my spot!!! 
Thanks! I know a lot of people have. But I'm not sure by how much they overbooked the class. All I can do is hope.I had to withdraw...I hope you get my spot!!!
![]()
Good luck where ever you are going!
Been awhile since anybody has posted. Is anybody withdrawing or already withdrew? I want your spot![]()
I just withdrew a couple of days ago too.
Actually, it was really hard to officially let UVA go because it's such an awesome school and I really loved the time I spent there for interview and second look.
It seems like we have similar demographics, so maybe you will get my spot

i am also planning on withdrawing
GOOD LUCK to all those on the waitlist!
GOOD LUCK to all those on the waitlist!
Thank you both! Good luck!
Is there anybody else planning on dropping?
They are at 149/142 for those who care. 🙁
They are at 149/142 for those who care. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just withdrew. Good luck everyone!
By some sort of divine intervention, I got taken from the waitlist yesterday. It's truly a miracle. I pretty much gave up hope when I made that last post. So the waitlist is moving!
for the personal challenge question -- i moved somewhat further away from the personal aspect and more towards problems i'd encounter as a physician
-- i wrote about keeping pace with future research. would you guys consider that too impersonal? and not something along the lines of family, friends?
-- i wrote about keeping pace with future research. would you guys consider that too impersonal? and not something along the lines of family, friends?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K