2025-2026 East Virginia (EVMS)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I know they said they can admit students up until classes starting right?? Cuz their commit to enroll is mid July but classes start in August?
 
I know they said they can admit students up until classes starting right?? Cuz their commit to enroll is mid July but classes start in August?
I think they said that the latest we could hear back is the second week of August. With how things have been does anyone expect there to be any more movement? It seems like the class is full.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congratulations to both of you! once you all get in, could you let us WLW know how full the GroupMe is?
Thanks! Currently at 165 not including the M1s. I don’t think all of those people are attending given that there are only 151 spots and one or two people joined after I did without anyone leaving, so It’s possible there are still spots.
 
Thanks! Currently at 165 not including the M1s. I don’t think all of those people are attending given that there are only 151 spots and one or two people joined after I did without anyone leaving, so It’s possible there are still spots.
i appreciate you !