You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 West Virginia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
soscared123
Full Member
OOS pre II R
OOS pre-II WL -> OOS pre-II R. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Howdyyyy! I have an interview coming up with WVU and was hoping to gain some insight from you all as to what to expect from this interview / recommendations on how to prepare for it. Thanks!
DM me I got you 😃Howdyyyy! I have an interview coming up with WVU and was hoping to gain some insight from you all as to what to expect from this interview / recommendations on how to prepare for it. Thanks!
FumeHoodClassic
New Member
starts first week of March and extends up until before the first week of classes from what I’ve seen on admit, cycletrack, and a helpful commenter on this forumDoes anyone know when post-II WL movement typically begins? I'm OOS if that matters (neighboring state with some moderate ties to WV)
zigzagzinger
Full Member
Sorry this is a bit late but I think I was close to the top of the WL and I got the call on March 4th! People in my class (esp OOS) heard anywhere from March until late June as far as I can tell.Does anyone know when post-II WL movement typically begins? I'm OOS if that matters (neighboring state with some moderate ties to WV)
How did you know placement on the WL? Just a feeling?Sorry this is a bit late but I think I was close to the top of the WL and I got the call on March 4th! People in my class (esp OOS) heard anywhere from March until late June as far as I can tell.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sai2026baba
New Member
Were you OOS or In state ? Did you move from WL to A or got a direct acceptance ?Just wanted to post this in here, but I'm an MS1 at WVU and I remember having a ton of questions about the school which I couldn't find answers to anywhere. If anybody has some feel free to shoot me a DM and I'll try to respond to it quickly
sai2026baba
New Member
How did you find out you were on Top of wait list ? I read some forums that WVU does not rank WL , they re-review all WL as they are openings ?Sorry this is a bit late but I think I was close to the top of the WL and I got the call on March 4th! People in my class (esp OOS) heard anywhere from March until late June as far as I can tell.
sai2026baba
New Member
Are they any Instate that got Accepted after being waitlisted ?
I was in state and got the A on the first day. Not early decisionWere you OOS or In state ? Did you move from WL to A or got a direct acceptance ?
+1 OOS post-interview WL!
sai2026baba
New Member
Was waitlisted on 01/28 and got a call that I was Accepted on 02/25.
anonymous-mouse
Full Member
+1 OOS post-interview WL
Does WVU maintain a ranked waitlist?
Does WVU maintain a ranked waitlist?
Last edited:
zigzagzinger
Full Member
Not getting notifications for replies for some reason, so sorry for the delay in this! Yeah, my interview went incredibly well and I was shocked to get WL actually. Also, having talked to a lot of my classmates, I got the WL call before the majority of them, so that kind of confirmed my suspicion. ALSO, early March is super early to have WL movement-- but yeah basically just these factors make me think that I was near the top. Obviously just a best guess, though.How did you know placement on the WL? Just a feeling?
FumeHoodClassic
New Member
Surprised that cycletrack and admit have been quiet this week, maybe their OOS batch will occur next Wednesday?
new-flower
New Member
OOS A today!
sameOOS A today!
eblloyd2
Full Member
were you on the waitlist at all?same
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. interviewed in November and placed on the waitlist in Decemberwere you on the waitlist at all?
MaxDakota
Full Member
Second look was last weekend.Does anyone know when the admitted students day is?
new-flower
New Member
they have a few admitted students tours that you can sign up forDoes anyone know when the admitted students day is?
OOS A today off the WL!!!!
premed272727
Full Member
OOS A off the waitlist. Happy, but just really numb.
aspiringdoctor321
Full Member
Any current students I can ask questions to?
posephwashere
New Member
OOS A off the waitlist!
aspiringdoctor321
Full Member
Any accepted students group?
anonymous-mouse
Full Member
OOS A off the WL - will be attending!
MaxDakota
Full Member
Yeah they seem to be adding people the next week after they get in.Any accepted students group?
anonymous-mouse
Full Member
Is there an accepted students GroupMe?
new-flower
New Member
yes, WVU emails you a class of 2030 admitted student page with a link to the groupme to join!Is there an accepted students GroupMe?
Anyone have any info on what aid is like at WVU? Does the school offer any need-based aid/programs/scholarships/reduced tuition? Thank y’all!
anonymous2096
New Member
Do we think there will be any more waitlist movement? And will admissions reach out to let those on the waitlist know once the class is full?