2025-2026 West Virginia

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wysdoc

Plain-spoken Texan
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WVU has asked applicants not to post this year's secondary questions on public sites.
We'll honor their request and I'm sure you will see them in your inbox soon.


Good luck to all applying!

Interview Feedback:
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did the people who heard about interviews submit? I was verified on 06/17 and submitted my secondary on 07/03 but I have not heard anything about interview waitlist or invite yet
 
Hello everyone!

I’m an OOS applicant (IL) and just got an email from WVU saying I’m on the waitlist for an interview, but it’s only July. I didn’t expect to be this early lol. Do they just interview in state applicants first? My application is tailored towards my passion for rural medicine so I didn’t know if that was the reason. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone who received an invite/waitlist/rejection submit their secondary app after the first day? I submitted on the 29th, and am trying to gauge when I could hear back.
 
Did anyone who received an invite/waitlist/rejection submit their secondary app after the first day? I submitted on the 29th, and am trying to gauge when I could hear back.
Got II today. I submitted my secondary on 6/30. My LM is 70, if that matters. Also not from WV or neighboring state.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you think this means for me since I submitted it on 6/29? I figured since they are rejecting people, I would've received something if it was bad news as well. LM is 81.
I'm not sure I would assume they are going in order of submission or stats. July is still so early.
 
Got II today. I submitted my secondary on 6/30. My LM is 70, if that matters. Also not from WV or neighboring state.
Is there any telling tale with WVU specifically regarding whether an application is complete? I got the email that my application was received, and within the portal, it tells me my letters are also received. Some schools send a application completed email, but not WVU?