2025-2026 West Virginia

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be worth it as an OOS (Canadian) to submit a secondary atp? I was debating against it due to low matriculation rates and the map only showing students from the US. Thoughts?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know the chances of being pulled off the WL? Admit says 90 people get acceptances from the WL, but how accurate is that? I don't know where that number comes from.

OOS; post-interview waitlist received 10/15
 
From my understanding they waitlist every OOS and only start pulling them off once the in state people makes decisions. But I could be wrong seeing some people on this sub claim they are OOS and already have an A. But again they could be trolls and you should take everything on this forum with a grain of salt
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From my understanding they waitlist every OOS and only start pulling them off once the in state people makes decisions. But I could be wrong seeing some people on this sub claim they are OOS and already have an A. But again they could be trolls and you should take everything on this forum with a grain of salt
This aligns with what was said during the Open Houses and Information Sessions this spring - they didn't explicitly state that is the practice, but that practice would 100% fit with the institution's mission.
 
From my understanding they waitlist every OOS and only start pulling them off once the in state people makes decisions. But I could be wrong seeing some people on this sub claim they are OOS and already have an A. But again they could be trolls and you should take everything on this forum with a grain of salt
They reject some OOS post interview I believe as well, saw it on this forum