You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 Boston University Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Rejected. That's just such a depressing start to hearing back from schools.
hate to ask...but when were you complete? 7/16?
sorry to hear the result. BU is really a crapshoot right now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another casualty of the Boston University Massacre. Completed 7/16. At least I got my first rejection out of the way. Good luck to everyone. I hope SOMEONE survives lol.
This is pretty nuts. If you don't mind me asking, for those of you that have been rejected, what were your stats?
Sorry to hear about it, though. I'm getting quite nervous now! 🙁
Sorry to hear about it, though. I'm getting quite nervous now! 🙁
So what happens to those whose date has been passed over and they haven't been rejected yet? Should we expect our first born to die?
.
Last edited:
So what happens to those whose date has been passed over and they haven't been rejected yet? Should we expect our first born to die?
I think they will review us again and then we will either be rejected or interviewed...or that😀
BS11,VR12,PS11,Q and a 3.62/3.49 GPA. My numbers aren't the best, but they are what the MSAR puts at average for many of the higher tier schools. I also have a pretty good level of activity and leadership, etc. But they have to get rid of so many people, I don't know.This is pretty nuts. If you don't mind me asking, for those of you that have been rejected, what were your stats?
Sorry to hear about it, though. I'm getting quite nervous now! 🙁
7/16 here...hoping to die another day
There was someone earlier in the thread who said they were complete really early and still hadn't been rejected.wait it seems everyone has been rejected so far! who hasn't? if you're reading this and were completed on or before 7/16, and have NOT been rejected, can you please post?
remember good karma... do a good deed... get an interview... 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
7/16 here...hoping to die another day
same, although im just waiting for it to pop up in my inbox today
Also completed on 7/13 and not rejected. 3.99/32.
complete 7/10, 3.69, 36
Completed 7/14, not rejected yet![]()
Hang in there! Its a good sign as of now.
Completed 7/16, just got rejected, 37 mcat/3.97 gpa
C: 7/10 and no rejection yet.
4.00/30R...seems like I have the lowest MCAT out of all the ones who haven't been rejected haha.
4.00/30R...seems like I have the lowest MCAT out of all the ones who haven't been rejected haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a very sweet rejection letter though...![]()
haha yeah it was a very nice rejection letter...i'll give them that much.
at least i already have one interview. it eases the pain at least a little. but BU was one of my top choices so it still sucks...
Completed 7/16, just got rejected, 37 mcat/3.97 gpa
that makes me cry...
haha yeah it was a very nice rejection letter...i'll give them that much.
at least i already have one interview. it eases the pain at least a little. but BU was one of my top choices so it still sucks...
Yes, I am thankful I got an interview already also. It helps. Plus, I think when so many people apply to a school like they do to Boston, it is a long shot for most people.
The rejections seem so random...
I heard BU does their admissions stuff on Pacific time, so you people that were due for rejections today but haven't gotten 'em yet, don't think you're clear just yet.
Lol, why would BU do their admissions stuff on PT? I mean I don't doubt them working longer than 5 pm but def. not on PT.
Haha, theres nothing like waking up t oa rejection in your gmail inbox in the morning. Who needs coffee after that.I heard BU does their admissions stuff on Pacific time, so you people that were due for rejections today but haven't gotten 'em yet, don't think you're clear just yet.
I heard BU does their admissions stuff on Pacific time, so you people that were due for rejections today but haven't gotten 'em yet, don't think you're clear just yet.
I think you mean KST.
Lol, why would BU do their admissions stuff on PT? I mean I don't doubt them working longer than 5 pm but def. not on PT.
Yeah it doesn't make much sense to me either, but then neither did their confusing application.
did i make the cut today? 7/16...
this feels like 8th grade basketball all over
this feels like 8th grade basketball all over
come on BU bring it on, i just got devirginized to rejection!!
always thought you'd be my first lolll its too bad now
always thought you'd be my first lolll its too bad now

we made it 7/16ers?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
C: 7/10 and no rejection yet.
4.00/30R...seems like I have the lowest MCAT out of all the ones who haven't been rejected haha.
Nope, I trump you. 29M, Complete 7/10. But I'm not expecting myself to pass that second review.
ok we can try that route too.i think this school looks at where you went for undergrad pretty strongly. look into it
Duke here.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K


