2009-2010 Cornell University (Weill Medical College) Application Thread

Started by shemarty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick replies! And echidna, I'll let you know if I hear anything about the financial aid situation.

Really excited about meeting future classmates and starting medical school at Cornell this August!!!!! New York is going to be awesome.
 
For those who have given up hope, don't fear. I got in August off the waitlist. If Cornell is really your school of choice, tell them. Don't overdo it by calling every day, but a call every few weeks and updates on your activities can go a long way.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back regarding the cAMP / Urban Experience program? I'm definately jonesing to get to New York and want to go ahead and get my plane ticket before prices increase too significantly. I hope that we're on the brink of another one of those massive updates via the AOS website.

Either way, ONE MONTH until orientation!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.