2009-2010 Creighton University Application Thread

Started by shemarty
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Off the track again.🙄
w/e! 😛. I have to go anyways and sit i nthe lovely traffic on the 5 and 405....-_- why does our state suck with traffic blue. wait they have pretty nice public trans in UCB dont they and in SF? I think its just down here in LA where it sucks🙁
 
Last edited:
w/e! 😛. I have to go anyways and sit i nthe lovely traffic on the 5 and 405....-_- why does our state suck with traffic blue. wait they have pretty nice public trans in UCB dont they and in SF? I think its just down here in LA where it sucks🙁

Our train/subway, BART, is pretty nice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
received 7/6
submitted 7/11

it's taking them forever to upload those letters from AMCAS. I will have to call them again. 😡
 
I am currently an undergrad at Creighton, and I have fallen in love with the Omaha area. The city has about 800,000 people... Big enough that it has a city feel, but small enough that its easy to be familiar with most of the city. There are lots of great tourist activities- great zoo, botanical gardens, world's largest pedestrian bridge crossing to Iowa, unique restaurants, neat downtown area ("Old Market"), and lots of up and coming music. It's very mid-western, in the sense that things don't happen at a crazy pace and the people are helpful.

The first time I came to Nebraska was for an undergrad visit to Creighton, and I was pleasantly surprised. I think you will be too 🙂
 
I am currently an undergrad at Creighton, and I have fallen in love with the Omaha area. The city has about 800,000 people... Big enough that it has a city feel, but small enough that its easy to be familiar with most of the city. There are lots of great tourist activities- great zoo, botanical gardens, world's largest pedestrian bridge crossing to Iowa, unique restaurants, neat downtown area ("Old Market"), and lots of up and coming music. It's very mid-western, in the sense that things don't happen at a crazy pace and the people are helpful.

The first time I came to Nebraska was for an undergrad visit to Creighton, and I was pleasantly surprised. I think you will be too 🙂

+1

Omaha is a great city
 
I agree. Omaha is a great city. I got accepted into one of their summer programs last year but it was hard turning them down for Houston.
 
hey everyone, good luck with creighton this year!!!


i just wanted to know if a letter from a psych professor is considered a non science? thanks for the help guys!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yo man I'm on the same boat. I submitted my secondary on 7/9. I wonder if I should call them

dude...call them. I called them and asked them if they can handle my letters any slower. 😀 joking of course. But they did manage to get my letters and now I'm officially complete.

p.s. I like your Newt quote. I'm one of his fans.
 
just got the complete email...finally...i didnt have a non-sci letter so i had to send them a note saying "please please please still consider me" and i guess they are keeping me in the pool now! 🙂
 
dude...call them. I called them and asked them if they can handle my letters any slower. 😀 joking of course. But they did manage to get my letters and now I'm officially complete.

p.s. I like your Newt quote. I'm one of his fans.

Ya I just called and am now complete.😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm currently an undergrad at Creighton and applying to Creighton Med right now. It's pronounced Cray-ton.
 
omg i got an interview!!!! Im not a complete failure of an applicant lol. So excited now!!!!! 1st one, i was thinking no school was going to give me love 🙁
 
I just got an interview invite too! Woohoo! This is the second for me. I have my first tomorrow. YAY🙂

***I should add that I just added this school to AMCAS on July 29 and filled out and completed their secondary on July 30. So these people are working fast!
 
hey everyone...

So which airport you guys flying to?
Also, where are you guys staying (are there student hosts/if so, how do we get to stay with one)?

Sorry, im not familiar at all with that region.
 
Last edited:
omg i got an interview!!!! Im not a complete failure of an applicant lol. So excited now!!!!! 1st one, i was thinking no school was going to give me love 🙁

CONGRATS!! 🙂🙂

i'm hoping to get one as well. i just got a complete email from them last night.
 
Congrats everyone! I'm waiting for one too! I've been complete for a while though, so maybe they skipped over me.
 
I scheduled mine for August 29....do you know if we can stay with other students or are you guys just planning to stay in a hotel?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so is it worth it to stay with a student host or something? Man this is confusing...i guess i need to go find plane tickets now...not to mention i havnt even started preparing for interviews:scared:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.