You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2009-2010 Jefferson Medical College Application Thread
Started by shemarty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Yessir I believe I am. I guess I'll be seeing you in Philly! good luck with the interview
Ya you too!
delete
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jefferson still hasn't uploaded my letters. Do you think I should call?
Jefferson still hasn't uploaded my letters. Do you think I should call?
If it has been over two weeks I would. Especially since they are already handing out interview invites.
Are the interview invites that have gone out for In-State applicants only?
Are the interview invites that have gone out for In-State applicants only?
I don't think so. OOS have been getting invites.
no and jeff doesnt really give in state pref anyways so it doesnt matter all that muchAre the interview invites that have gone out for In-State applicants only?
no and jeff doesnt really give in state pref anyways so it doesnt matter all that much
They do to delaware.
Hi, I'm new - Does anyone know if they screen? I've made it past a few low-standard screeners like Loyola, but I was verified in June and have yet to receive the secondary. Should I call, or assume I was screened out?
Hi, I'm new - Does anyone know if they screen? I've made it past a few low-standard screeners like Loyola, but I was verified in June and have yet to receive the secondary. Should I call, or assume I was screened out?
They dont screen. You can just try to log in:
https://banner.jefferson.edu/pls/tju/jwskalog.P_DispLoginNon
loginid: Amcas id
pin: birthday (ddmmyy)
If that doesn't work I would call. Good luck.
many thanks to you both!
wow jefferson seems pretty popular lol...5 pages already
haha. check out BU and GWU for a little perspective 😉
I hope they start inviting people today.
me tooooo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,
When were you all complete? According to my records, I was complete sometime the first week in July after submitting the secondary. I'm from Philly and I REALLY would love to go here.
Ditto that! I was complete on the 29th of July and received my interview invite on the 31st! Hopefully yours is coming too
Jefferson still hasn't uploaded my letters. Do you think I should call?
My status page had my LOR's unchecked for a few weeks and finally called in today. The lady said their site sometimes has a glitch so takes a while to register all the necessary documents. Call just in case. They'll ask for your full name and AMCAS ID and will update your status for you. 🙂 It took no more than an hour for my page to finally have "yes" in all the required fields.
if all the fields have yes, does that mean youre complete? or do they send you an email confirming??
you are complete, i dont think theres an email confirmation. i could be wrong, the interviewees will be able to better answer
i really want to go to jefferson. nice part of philly. this girl i know lost weight and now looks really good and she stares at me in lust. she's gonna be a grad student there and i wanna hit!
I just submitted the secondary, but it never asked for my credit card information to pay the $80 fee. Where do I go to pay it?
I just submitted mine as well and it asks for the credit card info right after you hit submit on the secondary page.
When a clicked "submit" it just basically said thank you for applying and you can now exit the site or go back to the homepage. It never asked for my credit card number or anything. I just checked the status page and obviously it says that the fee isn't payed. Is there a way to go back and pay for it?
When a clicked "submit" it just basically said thank you for applying and you can now exit the site or go back to the homepage. It never asked for my credit card number or anything. I just checked the status page and obviously it says that the fee isn't payed. Is there a way to go back and pay for it?
I would definitely get in touch with their office about it since it just worked fine for me.
Congrats to everyone who got interview invites!
On my status page, my Interview Status says "Interview Offered" and Scheduled Interview Date says "09/30/2009"... but I didn't get an email from them 😕... did anyone else have this problem?
Good luck to everyone else with your apps!
P.S. Just for reference, I submitted on 7/2 and was "complete" (i.e. all fields marked as YES) on 7/4.
On my status page, my Interview Status says "Interview Offered" and Scheduled Interview Date says "09/30/2009"... but I didn't get an email from them 😕... did anyone else have this problem?
Good luck to everyone else with your apps!

P.S. Just for reference, I submitted on 7/2 and was "complete" (i.e. all fields marked as YES) on 7/4.
Congrats to everyone who got interview invites!
On my status page, my Interview Status says "Interview Offered" and Scheduled Interview Date says "09/30/2009"... but I didn't get an email from them 😕... did anyone else have this problem?
Good luck to everyone else with your apps!
P.S. Just for reference, I submitted on 7/2 and was "complete" (i.e. all fields marked as YES) on 7/4.
Congrats! I have no idea what's going on, but you can try contacting them.
I just checked my status page and I don't see anything, but I don't even see where the "Interview Status" area would be, so I can't help you with that.
Yeah same here. I did not see an interview status. Is there a different page?Congrats! I have no idea what's going on, but you can try contacting them.
I just checked my status page and I don't see anything, but I don't even see where the "Interview Status" area would be, so I can't help you with that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I guess that pops up when they grant an interview.My secondary application page goes:
Name
Social Security Number
Application Year
Application Status (AMCAS App, Secondary App, Secondary Fee, LOR)
Interview Status
Permanent Address
and so on...
My secondary application page goes:
Name
Social Security Number
Application Year
Application Status (AMCAS App, Secondary App, Secondary Fee, LOR)
Interview Status
Permanent Address
and so on...
i got the same thing, with an interview date in october... safe to assume i've got one, even without the email, right?
My status page also says "Interview Offered" and gives me a date however I did not receive an email.
I'm scared to get too excited just yet incase it's a glitch or something! Hopefully I'll have an email notification tomorrow?
I'm scared to get too excited just yet incase it's a glitch or something! Hopefully I'll have an email notification tomorrow?
My status page also says "Interview Offered" and gives me a date however I did not receive an email.
I'm scared to get too excited just yet incase it's a glitch or something! Hopefully I'll have an email notification tomorrow?
Just got the email. 11:45 pm Philly time. YAAY!
When were you guys complete?
When were you guys complete?
I was complete July 1st.
I'm interviewing on September 30... who else out there is doing the same? 🙂
Ditto that! I was complete on the 29th of July and received my interview invite on the 31st! Hopefully yours is coming too
They invited you for an interview 2 days after you sent in your stuff? 😱 That was quick!
you are complete, i dont think theres an email confirmation. i could be wrong, the interviewees will be able to better answer
i really want to go to jefferson. nice part of philly. this girl i know lost weight and now looks really good and she stares at me in lust. she's gonna be a grad student there and i wanna hit!
lol did you send that to them as a "why jefferson" essay?
Got my email this morning (status page changed yesterday)
I'm in the same boat. I got my email this morning, but status page changed yesterday. 😀
Was your interview scheduled for Sept 30 as well?
I'm in the same boat. I got my email this morning, but status page changed yesterday. 😀
Was your interview scheduled for Sept 30 as well?
nope, second week october 😕
I'm interviewing on September 30... who else out there is doing the same? 🙂
I am too man. be seeing ya then😎
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interview invite!!! sweet!
got the email around 11:45pm est
when were you marked complete on?? what are your stats??
when were you marked complete on?? what are your stats??
i was complete around 7/14 and my stats aren't crazy high, so I wouldn't worry about that. good luck man/woman 🙂
when were you marked complete on?? what are your stats??
you and i are of one mind right now..hoping we get jeff invites!!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
