2011-2012 University of Vermont Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT IN!!!!! This is seriously the happiest day of my life! Thank you everyone on this thread for your support and advice! SOOO HAPPYYYY!!!

OMG I'm so happy for you cuz I know how badly you wanted to get in! You still had hope when I seriously had more or less given up. Congratulations you deserve it :)!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG I'm so happy for you cuz I know how badly you wanted to get in! You still had hope when I seriously had more or less given up. Congratulations you deserve it :)!

Thanks! You're so sweet! Keep your hopes up!!:xf::xf:

GOT IN!!!!! This is seriously the happiest day of my life! Thank you everyone on this thread for your support and advice! SOOO HAPPYYYY!!!

Congrats! I know how much this meant to you. Very happy for you that you were accepted...we're going to have a great class come August. :)

CONGRATS TO ALL THE ACCEPTANCES!! :)

Hopefully there is more movement next week... This wait is really starting to get to me...

Last edited:
Congrats! I know how much this meant to you. Very happy for you that you were accepted...we're going to have a great class come August. :)

Thanks a lot! Yes, we are going to have an amazing class!

The immunization requirements at UVM seem quite elaborate and I don't have lab records for all of them. Does anyone know if the deadline (June 30th) would be extended for people who were just recently accepted?

Thanks!

I called the lady at the Health clinic and she said, that as long as you have kept in contact with her about you not being able to get things done in time, then you should be fine. The June 30th deadline is not set in stone, especially since we received it super late. I hope that helps. Call the Admissions Office and ask them to transfer you to the health clinic.

In the future, this type of question can easily be answered on the FB page ;) Tons of current students can help as well. :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/309635542415646/

I called the lady at the Health clinic and she said, that as long as you have kept in contact with her about you not being able to get things done in time, then you should be fine. The June 30th deadline is not set in stone, especially since we received it super late. I hope that helps. Call the Admissions Office and ask them to transfer you to the health clinic.

In the future, this type of question can easily be answered on the FB page ;) Tons of current students can help as well. :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/309635542415646/

You're the best DrMarty! Thanks so much for letting us know. I had actually called this morning and left a voicemail. Hopefully she'll get back to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't mean to give any false hope or anything, but we received a class-wide email this morning, and though I can't be sure it was addressed to every single person in the class, it's worth noting that it was only addressed to 106 people. So there may still be some spots open, keep hope alive guys! You never know what could happen...just remember, no matter where you go, if you work hard enough, you will achieve great things! Good luck, praying for all of you - definitely know how you're feeling.

Don't mean to give any false hope or anything, but we received a class-wide email this morning, and though I can't be sure it was addressed to every single person in the class, it's worth noting that it was only addressed to 106 people. So there may still be some spots open, keep hope alive guys! You never know what could happen...just remember, no matter where you go, if you work hard enough, you will achieve great things! Good luck, praying for all of you - definitely know how you're feeling.

Thanks tomato1!

Ahhh thank you!!!! This keeps my hope alive!

You're the man Tomato!

I saw on this thread that the incoming class for 2011 had 114 students. Is it usually around there each year? Trying not to get my hopes up... But now I can't help it :)

Yes I believe so. But Tomato1, I realize from talking to other students that some admitted students who will be at UVM next year have not been receiving those emails, which means there is a little less room than you may think. Not trying to kill any hopes here, just sharing with everyone all the information I have. Best of luck to everyone!

Just received an acceptance! Couldn't be more excited

OOS 31M 3.9GPA (About even non-science and science) for those wondering!

Hang in there everyone, it seems like just when you give up hope something good happens!!

Just received an acceptance! Couldn't be more excited

OOS 31M 3.9GPA (About even non-science and science) for those wondering!

Hang in there everyone, it seems like just when you give up hope something good happens!!

Congrats!

Hi all! I also got an acceptance this morning around 9:30am. I interviewed in late March and had just about given up hope for an acceptance. This is my first time posting, but I've been lurking in this thread for several months now, so here is a belated congratulations to everyone already accepted and a big thank you for all the hope that the posters in this thread gave me throughout the long waiting process.

Good luck to everyone still waiting and I look forward to meeting you all in August!

Just got notice of my acceptance to UVM today!!! I am soo stoked. I can't wait to meet everyone! I wish everyone who hasn't heard anything the best of luck! This is a grueling process, but ultimately rewarding. :):):thumbup::laugh::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i guess it's time for another love letter. nothing to lose right?

Hi all! I also got an acceptance this morning around 9:30am. I interviewed in late March and had just about given up hope for an acceptance. This is my first time posting, but I've been lurking in this thread for several months now, so here is a belated congratulations to everyone already accepted and a big thank you for all the hope that the posters in this thread gave me throughout the long waiting process.

Good luck to everyone still waiting and I look forward to meeting you all in August!

Just got notice of my acceptance to UVM today!!! I am soo stoked. I can't wait to meet everyone! I wish everyone who hasn't heard anything the best of luck! This is a grueling process, but ultimately rewarding. :):):thumbup::laugh::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats folks!

I think my welcome packet and orientation schedule got lost in the mail (it was supposed to get here a while ago I think)... did everyone else get the packet yet?

We received them via email. Inbox me your email address and I'll forward them to you :)

We received them via email. Inbox me your email address and I'll forward them to you :)

Thanks for the offer DrMarty!! :)

I called the UVM office and it seems that I've missed several emails now and they sent them all to me. YAY. I guess I never made it on to the email list.

Did you receive a physical packet for the orientation materials via mail? Or am I not getting one? I just want to make sure that I'm on all the lists. Oof. :)

Thank you so much for your help. :love:

Are you on the Facebook group? I only got correspondence from UVM via email.

Hi, I was wondering when is the first day of orientation? I asked the office for feedback on how to improve my app for this year and they said as long as you are on the waitlist we cannot give you any feedback! ufff

Hi, I was wondering when is the first day of orientation? I asked the office for feedback on how to improve my app for this year and they said as long as you are on the waitlist we cannot give you any feedback! ufff

08/06/12 is the first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.