2012-2013 Meharry Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interviewing on Monday! This is one of my top choices and it would be awesome to get an acceptance here. What is this I hear about a letter of intent?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted via email @ 11:08 AM. I interviewed 11/19. MAN that was FAST! They said 3 weeks! So those of you that interviewed that day, keep an eye out. Feels good to have 2 for 2. Real dang good considering last year I was 0 for 2. Good luck everyone!
 
Accepted via email @ 11:08 AM. I interviewed 11/19. MAN that was FAST! They said 3 weeks! So those of you that interviewed that day, keep an eye out. Feels good to have 2 for 2. Real dang good considering last year I was 0 for 2. Good luck everyone!

ACcepted as well!...GUERO you know where you need to go!
 
ACcepted as well!...GUERO you know where you need to go!
Hahaha, thanks for calling me out. Even though I was pre-decided, I haven't chosen to reply and decide 100%. I loved so much that I'm going to wait on it a couple days and really ruminate.

Congrats to all those accepted and those that don't yet know!
 
How does Meharry let you know if you have been rejected - post interview?

Still haven't heard from them - mid November interview - getting nervous!
 
Rejected pre-interview invite today. Secondary submitted 10/29.
MCAT: 280 Total GPA: 3.6
Gluck Meharry Premeds! =)👍
 
Well, it was with great reluctance that I withdrew my acceptance today. It's just too expensive; and scholarships aren't announced until October of the matriculating year. Otherwise I would've at least waited to see if I could get a scholarship or two. But with over $100k already on my tab from undergrad, I simply cannot dedicate myself to the underserved if I take on an additional $324+k. That'd necessitate I become a Mohs Surgeon, for goodness sake. Anyway, I just hope one of you all gets my spot.

I'll still write my review here and stay subscribed until I post. MDApps has been fixed. I just need to grab my notes and draft a response. Stay tuned.

Good luck everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends.
 
I respect the money problem bro...You are still fam!

Well, it was with great reluctance that I withdrew my acceptance today. It's just too expensive; and scholarships aren't announced until October of the matriculating year. Otherwise I would've at least waited to see if I could get a scholarship or two. But with over $100k already on my tab from undergrad, I simply cannot dedicate myself to the underserved if I take on an additional $324+k. That'd necessitate I become a Mohs Surgeon, for goodness sake. Anyway, I just hope one of you all gets my spot.

I'll still write my review here and stay subscribed until I post. MDApps has been fixed. I just need to grab my notes and draft a response. Stay tuned.

Good luck everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your weekends.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Complete here since beginning of September, crossing my fingers for an II :xf:(submitted secondary end of August). Seems like I made it past a couple rounds of pre-interview rejections... I've sent an update letter and a letter of interest thus far. Does anyone know if Meharry extends interview invites through the months of December and January?

Thanks!! 👍
 
Complete here since beginning of September, crossing my fingers for an II :xf:(submitted secondary end of August). Seems like I made it past a couple rounds of pre-interview rejections... I've sent an update letter and a letter of interest thus far. Does anyone know if Meharry extends interview invites through the months of December and January?

Thanks!! 👍

Yes...people are accepted in March as well...
 
I need your advice people !
Do you think it is now too late to apply or it worth to try? Are their spots already filled?

I am a Canadian applicant. GPA 3.8+ , MCAT 34

Thank you
 
does anyone know of a cheap hotels around the era ? ( like 50-75 per night) The once that the school suggest are very expensive 🙁
 
does anyone know of a cheap hotels around the era ? ( like 50-75 per night) The once that the school suggest are very expensive 🙁

I posted earlier about this: search the thread for white bridge.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app. Please excuse brevity and/or typos.
 
Just got accepted. Interviewed on Monday Dec 3rd. Hang in there guys. Don't be discouraged by bad stats, this school is really looking for people with a certain character and drive. Good luck to all.
 
Congrats to all those accepted. You are going to be doctors. Enjoy the coming months ahead. 🙂
 
Finally, the synopsis! Sorry it took so long.

They day begins either at 8a or 10a, as they hold two groups each day: a morning interview group and an afternoon interview group, making for a rather large tour group (probably 25 people?). I was in the afternoon interview group.

The map they send you is a bit confusing and caused one person to arrive late. I left very early and was glad, because I spent a good 20 minutes circling the campus trying to find the specific lot in which I was supposed to park. FYI, I chose the slender alleyway looking lot (says faculty) beside the lot identified on the map (apparently a pay lot). Even though the email says you need a decal/pass, one is never offered. This process was probably the most frustrating part of the interview day for me.

Moving on, as you approach the LRC, you'll notice that someone has to buzz you in. All of the doors are locked. Once you enter, you'll sign in as a guest and the admissions coordinator will escort you up to a computer room where you'll wait with other interviewees for the day to begin. (Yes, you can use these computers; they're connected to a very slow but functioning network if you want to look up last minute info.) They'll give you a brief overview of the day followed by a video of Meharry's history from 10a to 10:15am. (Pay attention, as some interviewers ask you for a brief history during your interview.) From 10:15a to 10:25a you'll hear from the class president and another current student about student life. From 10:25a to 11am you'll hear from financial aid. The lady is super nice and quirky, but tends to go over a rather large amount of information you really don't need to know until you're accepted, detracting from time they could spend telling you about the school and whatnot.

From 11a to 12p, the school historian will take you on a tour of the campus. You'll get to see a lecture hall and will hear about various buildings about the campus, but no anatomy lab. In fact, you really only get a view of the lobby of the main medical school, which I feel is rather unfortunate. I felt like I didn't really get to see much at all. 🙁 You'll also very briefly walk through the hospital, as it's government owned and prohibits tours by the medical school. The historian did say that you could ask the hospital itself for a tour if interested.

We ate lunch with current students from 12p to 1p, your usual boxed lunch. This was the most informative aspect of the tour. Here's what I learned during this hour:

MAPS - This school starts classes in mid-June, perhaps the earliest of all med schools, for a 5 week transition into medical school where you'll do anatomy (prosected lower limb), biochem, and biostats, allowing students to equilibrate into medical school together as a cohesive class regardless of major. The grades don't show on your transcript; but you must pass to proceed. That said, don't worry if you fail. It also acts as an opportunity to identify weaknesses; you won't be dismissed.

Dismissals - Meharry takes care of its own and believes in fostering students and identifying weaknesses before the student even realizes it. There's an office dedicated to monitoring students' grades and setting meetings to initiate tutoring and remediation services when students aren't performing well. Some students are offered an alternative 5 year program to remediate. I don't know that anyone has been dismissed here because of grades unless they changed their minds and withdrew themselves. Meharry will ensure you succeed, which is a huge plus.

Research - An original research project is required during your MS1 summer. Yup. Be prepared for those of you that hate research; there's no getting out of this one. But it's a huge plus for those of you interested in research. People have gone all over the country to perform research, from the NIH to Mayo. An MD/PhD program exists. Students are able to apply after finishing Step 1. The program is funded during your graduate years as well as your MS3 and MS4 years. I believe you can petition to do your research at Vandy. If interested, please email someone at Maharry. I'd rather you be well informed than misinformed.

Anatomy - The pinnacle of anatomy questions was answered: There are 4 to 5 students per cadaver, all of which are dissected by you, no prosections.

Scholarships - This is one of the reasons I had to withdraw: Scholarships aren't awarded until October of the matriculating year and are applied directly to your bill or to the highest interest loans you have out. So if you're planning on waiting to see if you get a scholarship before deciding, you're out of luck. 🙁 The good news is that the scholarships are hefty and both merit and need based.

Rotations - Rotations are on a lottery system and include Metro General, Vandy, Baptist, Skyline, the Nashville VA, and the Murfreesboro VA.

Construction - Several new buildings are being built over the next 2 years. I believe one of which is a new student center for med students.

Housing - Student housing is available on campus. They have an apartment complex and a traditional (crap-happy) dorm style unit, as well. They're also building a newer apartment style complex. Off campus housing is cheap as heck, being in Nashville. I bought a house and have been paying less than $670 for a 3BR 1BA home less than a 10 minute drive from campus. Housing is cheap.

Class Size - 105 students.

Curriculum - Systems based in the 2nd year, block in the first.

After lunch, the morning interview group filled out a feedback survey and left. Some of those in the afternoon interview group were interviewed immediately, while others (like myself) had to wait and mingle with everyone else waiting. It was awesome, actually. I always enjoy talking to fellow interviewees. You can really get a feel for the type of student for which the school is searching. **There is only ONE interview.** I found that rather weird, but liked it. I was done by about 2:15p, but could have gone until 2:45p.

I hope this epistle of a synopsis serves you well. It's an awesome school, but too expensive to risk no scholarships. 🙁 Good luck and feel free to PM me with any specific questions. I'll be unsubscribing at the end of the week (12/14/12). Cheers!
 
Finally, the synopsis! Sorry it took so long.

They day begins either at 8a or 10a, as they hold two groups each day: a morning interview group and an afternoon interview group, making for a rather large tour group (probably 25 people?). I was in the afternoon interview group.

The map they send you is a bit confusing and caused one person to arrive late. I left very early and was glad, because I spent a good 20 minutes circling the campus trying to find the specific lot in which I was supposed to park. FYI, I chose the slender alleyway looking lot (says faculty) beside the lot identified on the map (apparently a pay lot). Even though the email says you need a decal/pass, one is never offered. This process was probably the most frustrating part of the interview day for me.

Moving on, as you approach the LRC, you'll notice that someone has to buzz you in. All of the doors are locked. Once you enter, you'll sign in as a guest and the admissions coordinator will escort you up to a computer room where you'll wait with other interviewees for the day to begin. (Yes, you can use these computers; they're connected to a very slow but functioning network if you want to look up last minute info.) They'll give you a brief overview of the day followed by a video of Meharry's history from 10a to 10:15am. (Pay attention, as some interviewers ask you for a brief history during your interview.) From 10:15a to 10:25a you'll hear from the class president and another current student about student life. From 10:25a to 11am you'll hear from financial aid. The lady is super nice and quirky, but tends to go over a rather large amount of information you really don't need to know until you're accepted, detracting from time they could spend telling you about the school and whatnot.

From 11a to 12p, the school historian will take you on a tour of the campus. You'll get to see a lecture hall and will hear about various buildings about the campus, but no anatomy lab. In fact, you really only get a view of the lobby of the main medical school, which I feel is rather unfortunate. I felt like I didn't really get to see much at all. 🙁 You'll also very briefly walk through the hospital, as it's government owned and prohibits tours by the medical school. The historian did say that you could ask the hospital itself for a tour if interested.

We ate lunch with current students from 12p to 1p, your usual boxed lunch. This was the most informative aspect of the tour. Here's what I learned during this hour:

MAPS - This school starts classes in mid-June, perhaps the earliest of all med schools, for a 5 week transition into medical school where you'll do anatomy (prosected lower limb), biochem, and biostats, allowing students to equilibrate into medical school together as a cohesive class regardless of major. The grades don't show on your transcript; but you must pass to proceed. That said, don't worry if you fail. It also acts as an opportunity to identify weaknesses; you won't be dismissed.

Dismissals - Meharry takes care of its own and believes in fostering students and identifying weaknesses before the student even realizes it. There's an office dedicated to monitoring students' grades and setting meetings to initiate tutoring and remediation services when students aren't performing well. Some students are offered an alternative 5 year program to remediate. I don't know that anyone has been dismissed here because of grades unless they changed their minds and withdrew themselves. Meharry will ensure you succeed, which is a huge plus.

Research - An original research project is required during your MS1 summer. Yup. Be prepared for those of you that hate research; there's no getting out of this one. But it's a huge plus for those of you interested in research. People have gone all over the country to perform research, from the NIH to Mayo. An MD/PhD program exists. Students are able to apply after finishing Step 1. The program is funded during your graduate years as well as your MS3 and MS4 years. I believe you can petition to do your research at Vandy. If interested, please email someone at Maharry. I'd rather you be well informed than misinformed.

Anatomy - The pinnacle of anatomy questions was answered: There are 4 to 5 students per cadaver, all of which are dissected by you, no prosections.

Scholarships - This is one of the reasons I had to withdraw: Scholarships aren't awarded until October of the matriculating year and are applied directly to your bill or to the highest interest loans you have out. So if you're planning on waiting to see if you get a scholarship before deciding, you're out of luck. 🙁 The good news is that the scholarships are hefty and both merit and need based.

Rotations - Rotations are on a lottery system and include Metro General, Vandy, Baptist, Skyline, the Nashville VA, and the Murfreesboro VA.

Construction - Several new buildings are being built over the next 2 years. I believe one of which is a new student center for med students.

Housing - Student housing is available on campus. They have an apartment complex and a traditional (crap-happy) dorm style unit, as well. They're also building a newer apartment style complex. Off campus housing is cheap as heck, being in Nashville. I bought a house and have been paying less than $670 for a 3BR 1BA home less than a 10 minute drive from campus. Housing is cheap.

Class Size - 105 students.

Curriculum - Systems based in the 2nd year, block in the first.

After lunch, the morning interview group filled out a feedback survey and left. Some of those in the afternoon interview group were interviewed immediately, while others (like myself) had to wait and mingle with everyone else waiting. It was awesome, actually. I always enjoy talking to fellow interviewees. You can really get a feel for the type of student for which the school is searching. **There is only ONE interview.** I found that rather weird, but liked it. I was done by about 2:15p, but could have gone until 2:45p.

I hope this epistle of a synopsis serves you well. It's an awesome school, but too expensive to risk no scholarships. 🙁 Good luck and feel free to PM me with any specific questions. I'll be unsubscribing at the end of the week (12/14/12). Cheers!

Very accurate...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finally, the synopsis! Sorry it took so long.

They day begins either at 8a or 10a, as they hold two groups each day: a morning interview group and an afternoon interview group, making for a rather large tour group (probably 25 people?). I was in the afternoon interview group.

The map they send you is a bit confusing and caused one person to arrive late. I left very early and was glad, because I spent a good 20 minutes circling the campus trying to find the specific lot in which I was supposed to park. FYI, I chose the slender alleyway looking lot (says faculty) beside the lot identified on the map (apparently a pay lot). Even though the email says you need a decal/pass, one is never offered. This process was probably the most frustrating part of the interview day for me.

Moving on, as you approach the LRC, you'll notice that someone has to buzz you in. All of the doors are locked. Once you enter, you'll sign in as a guest and the admissions coordinator will escort you up to a computer room where you'll wait with other interviewees for the day to begin. (Yes, you can use these computers; they're connected to a very slow but functioning network if you want to look up last minute info.) They'll give you a brief overview of the day followed by a video of Meharry's history from 10a to 10:15am. (Pay attention, as some interviewers ask you for a brief history during your interview.) From 10:15a to 10:25a you'll hear from the class president and another current student about student life. From 10:25a to 11am you'll hear from financial aid. The lady is super nice and quirky, but tends to go over a rather large amount of information you really don't need to know until you're accepted, detracting from time they could spend telling you about the school and whatnot.

From 11a to 12p, the school historian will take you on a tour of the campus. You'll get to see a lecture hall and will hear about various buildings about the campus, but no anatomy lab. In fact, you really only get a view of the lobby of the main medical school, which I feel is rather unfortunate. I felt like I didn't really get to see much at all. 🙁 You'll also very briefly walk through the hospital, as it's government owned and prohibits tours by the medical school. The historian did say that you could ask the hospital itself for a tour if interested.

We ate lunch with current students from 12p to 1p, your usual boxed lunch. This was the most informative aspect of the tour. Here's what I learned during this hour:

MAPS - This school starts classes in mid-June, perhaps the earliest of all med schools, for a 5 week transition into medical school where you'll do anatomy (prosected lower limb), biochem, and biostats, allowing students to equilibrate into medical school together as a cohesive class regardless of major. The grades don't show on your transcript; but you must pass to proceed. That said, don't worry if you fail. It also acts as an opportunity to identify weaknesses; you won't be dismissed.

Dismissals - Meharry takes care of its own and believes in fostering students and identifying weaknesses before the student even realizes it. There's an office dedicated to monitoring students' grades and setting meetings to initiate tutoring and remediation services when students aren't performing well. Some students are offered an alternative 5 year program to remediate. I don't know that anyone has been dismissed here because of grades unless they changed their minds and withdrew themselves. Meharry will ensure you succeed, which is a huge plus.

Research - An original research project is required during your MS1 summer. Yup. Be prepared for those of you that hate research; there's no getting out of this one. But it's a huge plus for those of you interested in research. People have gone all over the country to perform research, from the NIH to Mayo. An MD/PhD program exists. Students are able to apply after finishing Step 1. The program is funded during your graduate years as well as your MS3 and MS4 years. I believe you can petition to do your research at Vandy. If interested, please email someone at Maharry. I'd rather you be well informed than misinformed.

Anatomy - The pinnacle of anatomy questions was answered: There are 4 to 5 students per cadaver, all of which are dissected by you, no prosections.

Scholarships - This is one of the reasons I had to withdraw: Scholarships aren't awarded until October of the matriculating year and are applied directly to your bill or to the highest interest loans you have out. So if you're planning on waiting to see if you get a scholarship before deciding, you're out of luck. 🙁 The good news is that the scholarships are hefty and both merit and need based.

Rotations - Rotations are on a lottery system and include Metro General, Vandy, Baptist, Skyline, the Nashville VA, and the Murfreesboro VA.

Construction - Several new buildings are being built over the next 2 years. I believe one of which is a new student center for med students.

Housing - Student housing is available on campus. They have an apartment complex and a traditional (crap-happy) dorm style unit, as well. They're also building a newer apartment style complex. Off campus housing is cheap as heck, being in Nashville. I bought a house and have been paying less than $670 for a 3BR 1BA home less than a 10 minute drive from campus. Housing is cheap.

Class Size - 105 students.

Curriculum - Systems based in the 2nd year, block in the first.

After lunch, the morning interview group filled out a feedback survey and left. Some of those in the afternoon interview group were interviewed immediately, while others (like myself) had to wait and mingle with everyone else waiting. It was awesome, actually. I always enjoy talking to fellow interviewees. You can really get a feel for the type of student for which the school is searching. **There is only ONE interview.** I found that rather weird, but liked it. I was done by about 2:15p, but could have gone until 2:45p.

I hope this epistle of a synopsis serves you well. It's an awesome school, but too expensive to risk no scholarships. 🙁 Good luck and feel free to PM me with any specific questions. I'll be unsubscribing at the end of the week (12/14/12). Cheers!

Thank you for the great and detailed info. I will be interviewing here on Dec 17th. Can explain more about the interview itself? They type of questions you were asked? Any info that can help me be more prepared?
Thanks
 
Thank you for the great and detailed info. I will be interviewing here on Dec 17th. Can explain more about the interview itself? They type of questions you were asked? Any info that can help me be more prepared?
Thanks
They paired me up with a social scientist (likely due to my triple major); so I don't really think I had your tradnitional interview. It was extreemely conversational and pleasant. It was mainly a "tell me about yourself" scenario, feeding into other questions like "Why Meharry" and "Why medicine." The one helpful thing I can say is that it was open file. The only way I prep for interviews anymore is to go over SDN's interview feedback and to give my application and secondary a once over the night before the interview. If it's closed file, I merely go over the interview feedback the night before. Interviews are much more about being yourself, being able to think on the fly, et cetera.

I hope this was helpful. I wish you the best of luck!
 
They paired me up with a social scientist (likely due to my triple major); so I don't really think I had your tradnitional interview. It was extreemely conversational and pleasant. It was mainly a "tell me about yourself" scenario, feeding into other questions like "Why Meharry" and "Why medicine." The one helpful thing I can say is that it was open file. The only way I prep for interviews anymore is to go over SDN's interview feedback and to give my application and secondary a once over the night before the interview. If it's closed file, I merely go over the interview feedback the night before. Interviews are much more about being yourself, being able to think on the fly, et cetera.

I hope this was helpful. I wish you the best of luck!

Awesome, thank you so much for your help. This was very helpful.
 
Awesome, thank you so much for your help. This was very helpful.
You're very welcome. I'm always glad to help in any way I can.

If you or anyone else has any further questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be in Cali interviewing this weekend; so don't panic if I don't respond as swiftly as normal. I'll be unsubing from the thread today. I sincerely wish ALL of you the best of luck. Cheers!
 
Agree with Guero!

PROS for me: One of the biggest strengths of Meharry, I feel, is the student body and the commitment the faculty/staff seem to put on student success. I got the impression that if you are struggling, they will do whatever they possibly can to make sure that you succeed. My interviewer made me feel like Meharry is a special place that personally meant something to this individual and that left a HUGE impression on me. Also, talking to the other interviewees and getting to know them was fun. It really gives you an idea of what kind of class Meharry is looking to build.

CONS for me: One of the drawbacks of the interview day for me was that we didn't really discuss the curriculum as much as I would have liked (both pre-clinical and clinical) and we only only had one student available to speak with us because of midterms/finals. The research aspect was a bit of a downer for me as well. Like Guero stated, it is mandatory. I don't have anything against research, but the only summer I have is going to be spent very far away from my family, while gathering data. You can stretch out the research so you don't have to do it all over the summer, but it was generally advised not to do this. Ironically, there is another school I applied to closer to home that has a research requirement that I am fine with, but I think maybe is because I got more information about how that is structured, how it works, etc. I'm also not a huge fan of the A/B/C/D/F grade system.
 
Agree with Guero!

PROS for me: One of the biggest strengths of Meharry, I feel, is the student body and the commitment the faculty/staff seem to put on student success. I got the impression that if you are struggling, they will do whatever they possibly can to make sure that you succeed. My interviewer made me feel like Meharry is a special place that personally meant something to this individual and that left a HUGE impression on me. Also, talking to the other interviewees and getting to know them was fun. It really gives you an idea of what kind of class Meharry is looking to build.

CONS for me: One of the drawbacks of the interview day for me was that we didn't really discuss the curriculum as much as I would have liked (both pre-clinical and clinical) and we only only had one student available to speak with us because of midterms/finals. The research aspect was a bit of a downer for me as well. Like Guero stated, it is mandatory. I don't have anything against research, but the only summer I have is going to be spent very far away from my family, while gathering data. You can stretch out the research so you don't have to do it all over the summer, but it was generally advised not to do this. Ironically, there is another school I applied to closer to home that has a research requirement that I am fine with, but I think maybe is because I got more information about how that is structured, how it works, etc. I'm also not a huge fan of the A/B/C/D/F grade system.

FWIW...A, B, C,F actually... You could do the research requirement near your home. At my interview they said the research was something very flexible (location wise).
 
FWIW...A, B, C,F actually... You could do the research requirement near your home. At my interview they said the research was something very flexible (location wise).

My apologies - A/B/C/F. As for the research requirement, that wasn't something that was really elaborated on, other than that it was required and we had to finish it before graduation, so I wasn't aware that we could complete it anywhere. Now I know, thank you.
 
Hey guys. Can you please help me out? I am pretty desperate here. I called Meharry this morning to inquire about my secondary as the due date is nearly upon us. Admissions informed me that my link was sent "some time ago". I can only assume that the email ended up in my spam box because I have read through every email I have, and could not find it. They promised to resend it, but I am pretty impatient and don't want to wait. Can someone PM me the link?

EDIT: Please disregard this post. The new link just arrived. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Just got my interview invite yesterday, for 2/11/12. I am extremely excited they considered me as I am not URM and OOS. Is anyone else interviewing on this date?
 
Accepted via email @ 11:08 AM. I interviewed 11/19. MAN that was FAST! They said 3 weeks! So those of you that interviewed that day, keep an eye out. Feels good to have 2 for 2. Real dang good considering last year I was 0 for 2. Good luck everyone!

Hey Guero,

Congratsss on your acceptance! AAAH must be an amazing feeling. I want to know do you have any suggestions on what you did different this year? Maybe applied earlier? Maybe with better stats?

I just sent secondary for Meharry (I know it's a bit late :/) but I love the mission of this school and if offered an interview and acceptance I'd definitely go there. So I'd just like some advice from you, keep on checking to see if my application is being reviewed? Show them my interest?

Thanks in advance! Sorry for calling you out, your post just really stuck out to me 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else received information regarding Medical Forms, Freshman Orientation, Financial Aid, Student Services and enrollment yet?
 
Has anyone else received information regarding Medical Forms, Freshman Orientation, Financial Aid, Student Services and enrollment yet?

From what I've seen from past Meharry Class of threads, acceptance packets don't come in till late February to mid to late March. So you still have time to kick back and relax.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.