Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, I know that UMass isn't a 3rd tier school but I think it could arguably be classified as a 2nd tier school, especially since it's in MA where we most likely have the highest GPA and MCAT averages in the country. I know the COA is an appeal, but there are also a lot of people applying to medical school for whom tuition is not an issue because their parents are successful (1-percenters). Also, for those super smart people who know they want to become neurosurgeons and the like, a difference of 200K is really not a crippling percentage of future income. For those of us hoping to go into pediatrics or internal medicine, the lower cost is much more crucial.Someone above said that this coming Friday is a big admissions day? What are they basing that on? I think the wait is killing all of us. I suppose it makes me feel a little better that most people are having the same experience. I'd feel worse if they were handing out acceptances left and right.

jajajajajajajaj
*commence panic attack*