2013-2014 Boston University Application Thread

Started by JJMrK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it is any consolation, when I was waiting to hear back about interview invites from UCF, I kept getting calls from other unknown numbers in Florida. This happened multiple times from different numbers over the course of a few weeks. To say that I was a train wreck by the end of the month would be understating matters.
 
...from a theater company asking me to subscribe.

I don't normally answer my phone during the day and this is why!

My Dad keeps calling me. I keep explaining to him why this is turning me into a crazy person, but he keeps doing it anyway. He keeps telling me to be flexible and go with the flow. Oh, my wonderful yogi Dad....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, good luck everyone! the only thing I know for sure is that either way, after this week I'm going to have a serious case of PTSD! 😛
 
It is times like this that I resent people who knew which school they were attending in October! 😡
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Another WL.
I remember Dr. Witzburg said on the interview day that they had been overfilling their classes so that they hadn't been able to accept anyone off the WL for the past 3(~ish) years...
 
Another WL.
I remember Dr. Witzburg said on the interview day that they had been overfilling their classes so that they hadn't been able to accept anyone off the WL for the past 3(~ish) years...

This is not true . I have a friend who got off of waitlist late July last year and is now MS1 at BU.