You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013-2014 Boston University Application Thread
Started by JJMrK
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anybody willing to call and ask? I feel like that's so much more productive than the constant worrying....
They said there's no specific date in March yet. That's all I got when I called
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Expecting personalized calls/emails from interviewers through the week and generic notifications on Friday?
I didn't look that far back, just the past two years, but yeah that seems right. People got emails and calls starting Monday/Tuesday of the last week in March.
Anyone have the 2014 match list?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I guess tomorrow will be the day then.
What???
no, did you?!?!Nobody else got an email?
Were you accepted? Details man!Nobody else got an email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I smell a troll
Proof (
) or troll (
)
) or troll (
)no, did you?!?!

Now you're just being mean. lol
siiighhhh.
I've decided I want to go into whichever specialty involves the most waiting for potentially exciting/disappointing news.
Wow so really nothing's happened yet? This is insane...
Interrupting a tense day, BUSM just posted their match list in case anyone's curious:
http://www.bumc.bu.edu/busm-osa/fil...ospitals-and-specialties-only-for-posting.pdf
Good luck with the wait!
http://www.bumc.bu.edu/busm-osa/fil...ospitals-and-specialties-only-for-posting.pdf
Good luck with the wait!
Wow, maybe I'm not a good judge but that looks really good. Excited for second look!
That's a pretty impressive match list. Please accept me now BU!!!Interrupting a tense day, BUSM just posted their match list in case anyone's curious:
http://www.bumc.bu.edu/busm-osa/fil...ospitals-and-specialties-only-for-posting.pdf
Good luck with the wait!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Do you mind telling us who your interviewer is?Got an acceptance phone call from my interviewer! He said the official acceptances should be out in two days. Good luck everyone!
Got an acceptance phone call from my interviewer! He said the official acceptances should be out in two days. Good luck everyone!
Congrats! Would everyone please state their interviewer's name?
Preparing myself for the worst... several days of waiting then a rejection letter.
Is it possible to get an acceptance letter without receiving a phone call?
Yes, probably. There's probably some committee members who aren't into the whole calling thing and just wait for the official emails go out. I think some even sent personal emails last year instead of calling.Is it possible to get an acceptance letter without receiving a phone call?
Has anyone who interviewed with Dr. Kahn heard back?
You can get accepted by email without a phone callIs it possible to get an acceptance letter without receiving a phone call?
Wait, you can send an email to someone without also calling them??!! Why am I just learning this??!!You can get accepted by email without a phone call
Wait, you can send an email to someone without also calling them??!! Why am I just learning this??!!
I think what Bulbasaur means is that you can get accepted through status update (I guess BU sends those notifications via email) without getting a call or an email from your interviewer. I assume if your interviewer called in the first round, I would expect that they would do the same in the second round as well.
Accepted! best of luck to everyone else. I assume there will be more news shortly!
Accepted! best of luck to everyone else. I assume there will be more news shortly!
Grats, mind sharing whom you interviewed with?
Yes this is what I meantI think what Bulbasaur means is that you can get accepted through status update (I guess BU sends those notifications via email) without getting a call or an email from your interviewer. I assume if your interviewer called in the first round, I would expect that they would do the same in the second round as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That was my interviewer! I hope no one has had a call from him yet ..Has anyone who interviewed with Dr. Kahn heard back?

...did anyone hear from witzburg?
I just want to get this over with.
I just want to get this over with.
I can't tell if these acceptances are trolls or not
I just want closure
I just want closureIt's for real, guys! Good luck everyone! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K