You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2013-2014 Boston University Application Thread
Started by JJMrK
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
To those accepted, does anyone know the date(s) of BU's second look?
April 26
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like today will be another day of calls/emails from interviewers unfortunately. I bet we'll get official emails tomorrow or Friday. I'm really hoping I get good news today, since it's my birthday. *fingers crossed*
Last edited:
Anyone hear from Dr. Caruso?
Accepted. Received a call saying more information would be coming soon via email.
Congrats!! "soon" as in today? 😱
Can you guys pleaseeee post your interviewer's name when you're accepted ?! That will seriously ease a lot of tension.
I also had Dr Caruso and have not heard of one person getting a call from her even during the preliminary acceptances back in January.
Accepted! Phone call from DC this morning - said official email/packet would arrive "soon."
Good luck to all those still waiting, fingers crossed for you!!
Good luck to all those still waiting, fingers crossed for you!!
Seems like it's not gonna happen... Maybe they prefer not to because they feel they'll be identified somehow. Seems possible, I suppose.Can you guys pleaseeee post your interviewer's name when you're accepted ?! That will seriously ease a lot of tension.
Maybe I'm over analyzing, but I think there will be a flux of calls lunch time and after 5 EST.
I believe that emails are probably expected on Friday.
I believe that emails are probably expected on Friday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because interviewers are working and they want to wait to have time to make a meaningful phone call! 🙂why are most of the accepted posted after business hours and not including who their interviewer was.
Received a phone call from Boston medical center today but missed it. Hoping that it would be an acceptance, I called admissions office and they said they don't know who called me. Thought it would be my interviewer (who works at BMC) and now I'm confused. 🙁
Received a phone call from Boston medical center today but missed it. Hoping that it would be an acceptance, I called admissions office and they said they don't know who called me. Thought it would be my interviewer (who works at BMC) and now I'm confused. 🙁
Why don't you try calling that number back, instead of the admissions office. I don't think your confusion is necessary.
Haven't heard anything... starting to get concerned.
Why don't you try calling that number back, instead of the admissions office. I don't think your confusion is necessary.
The phone numbers are masked... no matter who calls, it will show up on your phone as the same generic number.
Relax. If you cannot think of any other reason why you have received a call from BMC, chances are it was from your interviewer with some good news!The phone numbers are masked... no matter who calls, it will show up on your phone as the same generic number.
The phone numbers are masked... no matter who calls, it will show up on your phone as the same generic number.
Touche
Holy ... official emails released now?!?!Accepted via e-mail just now! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!
My interviewer emailed me, nobody panic!Holy ... official emails released now?!?!
who was the interviewer?
My interviewer emailed me, nobody panic!
Ah I see... Sigh ...... I'm getting too antsy ...My interviewer emailed me, nobody panic!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone hear back from TD yet? Please PM me!
She was my interviewer as well; I have not heard anything.Anyone interview with or hear back from DiPetrillo? Please pm me if you're not comfortable posting..
She was my interviewer as well; I have not heard anything.
Well at least the boat's a little bigger.
..
Last edited:
Dr. Holick anyone?
Dr. Holick anyone?
I had dr Holick and haven't heard anything yet. I don't think he called anyone in Jan either looking back at this thread.
I also had Dr. Holick and have not heard anything. Here's to hoping! 🙄
Did anyone hear back from TD yet? Please PM me!
TD as in Dr. Davies? I had her as well, no news yet.
Damn .... two more days of waiting then?!?!?I got an email from my interviewer (Dr. Schwartz) today congratulating me on acceptance. He said letters (both physical and email) will go out on Friday.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was this for MD/PhD??? (He's the director)I got an email from my interviewer (Dr. Schwartz) today congratulating me on acceptance. He said letters (both physical and email) will go out on Friday.
Has anyone who was put on the defer-decision list for MD/PhD heard anything?
Was this for MD/PhD??? (He's the director)
Has anyone who was put on the defer-decision list for MD/PhD heard anything?
It wasn't for MD/PhD. Just traditional MD
Anyone hear back from Dr. Safer??
Eerily so.... like my phone....the thread is awfully quiet today...![]()
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
