2014-2015 California Northstate University College of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone got any acceptances recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone got any acceptances recently?
when did you interview? I have yet to hear from anyone that interviewed after 7/27. I think 7/27 was the last interview day and the class is full and the waitlist people might be hearing something last minute due to financial reasons. Those that are accepted, any discussions about private loan situations that people are facing or any info from accepted people that could be helpful to waitlisted folks?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
when did you interview? I have yet to hear from anyone that interviewed after 7/27. I think 7/27 was the last interview day and the class is full and the waitlist people might be hearing something last minute due to financial reasons. Those that are accepted, any discussions about private loan situations that people are facing or any info from accepted people that could be helpful to waitlisted folks?
I interviewed after 7/27, so that date was definitely not the last II available. I actually don't think the class is full yet. There are still not 60 people in the FB group. But then, not everyone is on FB to begin with. So who knows... :scared:

I interviewed after 7/27, so that date was definitely not the last II available. I actually don't think the class is full yet. There are still not 60 people in the FB group. But then, not everyone is on FB to begin with. So who knows... :scared:
60 acceptances have most certainly been sent out, I'd say class is about 55 people paid and ready to go. What date did you exactly interview? And I am sure those interviewed after 7/27, if those dates did happen, interviewed for the WL sadly. My main disappointment is the utter lack of communication. Can I get a waitlist update or something at all letting us know that the WL means something?

Nope tragically. CNU is horrible at communication with applicants so being strung out is all that's left.

yup, I emailed and left messages asking what my applicant status is and I can't get a hold of anyone

60 acceptances have most certainly been sent out, I'd say class is about 55 people paid and ready to go. What date did you exactly interview? And I am sure those interviewed after 7/27, if those dates did happen, interviewed for the WL sadly. My main disappointment is the utter lack of communication. Can I get a waitlist update or something at all letting us know that the WL means something?

I'm pretty sure the waitlist's only hope is that the private lenders the university contracted with are picky and reject a lot of people from getting financing.

I really have to wonder why they bothered going through the motions and devoting all these resources to doing an extra interview day when we are just interviewing for the WL. It's poor planning but they should offer the top applicants deferred admission till next year or something.

next year will probably be even more competitive, with you know lots of people desperate to stay in california.

Last edited:
Have a friend with a high 30s Mcat who got rejected this yr from all schools. Thankfully I found out about this program by accident on sdn midJuly and told my friend to apply. I dont know exactly when he interviewed, but Im super excited and happy that he was just accepted. It's the greatest feeling to know I helped someone's dream come true. Good luck to all those still waiting for an acceptance.

so much for the waitlist.
:(

Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys! Didn't know about this school until today, so do you think there is a chance to get an interview if I add it to my primary today and pre-write the secondary? Or is it just too late? I have a 74LizzyM. I live in the Sacramento area and because of a serious illness in the family, I'd like to stay close by for a few years.