2022-2023 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I submitted FAFSA super early. As soon as I had a II, I would add the school to my school list in the FAFSA application. So I've been hearing back from schools and their financial packages fairly early (e.g. 2-4 weeks post acceptance offer)
I did too and no email still LOL

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
To clarify w/ anyone who HAS received the email, was it just an email asking you to log in to the FAST portal and complete your financial aid application, titled "Your FAST Portal has been updated"? Just wondering if anyone has received any other communications since it seems like people are getting different info.

For anyone who hasn't gotten the email yet, I'm thinking they might be going in random order and making USC ID's for everyone. The email looks automated, so ya'll will probably get it once they make your ID!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else just waiting for Thursday 😅
I’m hoping a lot of us will hear back on Thursday since there will most likely be no more interviews unless lots of ppl with As go elsewhere. Best of luck to everyone. The suspense is killing me. Going to most likely be another cycle for me next year if USC doesn’t work out.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I’m hoping a lot of us will hear back on Thursday since there will most likely be no more interviews unless lots of ppl with As go elsewhere. Best of luck to everyone. The suspense is killing me. Going to most likely be another cycle for me next year if USC doesn’t work out.
Same boat, wishing you and everyone else the best 🤞🙏

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Anything from mid-late January interviews?

• Hmm
waitlisted :( interviewed early Jan. anyone know what the movement is like?

Members don't see this ad :)
Still nothing over here. Interviewed 1/19. Not sure what to think rn tbh

Reactions: 2 users
Same, interviewed 1/26 I haven't heard anything yet.
hopefully we'll hear something today or maybe next next week. not sure until what time dean Arias would make calls but it's getting pretty late over here🤞

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone gotten information about the FAST portal without having submitted FAFSA yet, or do we need to do that first?

This school is done interviewing, right? Haven't heard back since a July II submission.

I got alternate listed last week and really am devastated. My interview went (I think) well but it was in January and rolling admissions are not my best friend. I have no decisions from this cycle and am just so desperate for an A. Anyone here have any information about alt-list movement/deferred acceptance?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Pre-II R, I’m like quadruple “legacy” here so pretty bummed out :( good luck to all else!

• Sad
Looks like there weren't any acceptance calls reported here last Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed that some calls will go out today. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the A call from Dean Arias! Number 1 choice, Im gonna cry 🤍 interviewed 1/26!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Just got the A!!! Literally was boarding a plane to cali when I received the call. 🥳😭

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone that got in so far! When did y’all interview if you don’t mind me asking?

• Care
Reactions: 1 users