2022-2023 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any updates on an accepted students FB page? Dunno if I just missed an email or something :0

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I know right! I thought it was supposed to come out in early January

Reactions: 1 user
Making an unofficial accepted students GroupMe for anyone interested since the wait is a little long. PM to get added!

Reactions: 2 users
Any IIs recently? It looks like there's supposed to be one last wave, but nobody has reported anything?

Any A calls today?
Probably won’t happen until late since they are pacific time. It’s noon over there and Dean Arias stated that she does A calls late afternoon.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Probably won’t happen until late since they are pacific time. It’s noon over there and Dean Arias stated that she does A calls late afternoon.
great, so we can start panicking right about now

still no calls today it seems? or maybe the people who were accepted haven't posted?

still no calls today it seems? or maybe the people who were accepted haven't posted?
I guess not. I still haven't heard anything. Interviewed 1/19 but was thinking there might be a quick turnaround. On to next Thursday I guess...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, I was put on the alternate list back in October. Does anyone have any insight on the number of OOS students who get accepted/pulled off the waitlist?

Does anyone know if USC is still offering IIs? I have been on silent since mid-July.

Reactions: 12 users
There was an interview slot this past Thursday, since those take all day maybe the calls have been postponed? Idk

hi guys sorry i’m late but i got an A call last thursday afternoon! i interviewed 11/17 i can’t tell if the call weeks are alternating but good luck to everyone!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
hi guys sorry i’m late but i got an A call last thursday afternoon! i interviewed 11/17 i can’t tell if the call weeks are alternating but good luck to everyone!!

Bless your soul, you have eased my spirit for today haha :) Congratulations!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats!! I’m guessing that means no A calls today? because it’s (of the ppl who posted here) been 1/12 and 1/26 so this is an off week? Was trying to manifest maybe more A calls as it gets closer to the end of the cycle but I think that’s my own bias haha

have any accepted students gotten a recruitment scholarship offer yet?

Has anyone received communication post acceptance atp? Didn't they say we would get more info in Jan?

Congrats!! I’m guessing that means no A calls today? because it’s (of the ppl who posted here) been 1/12 and 1/26 so this is an off week? Was trying to manifest maybe more A calls as it gets closer to the end of the cycle but I think that’s my own bias haha
I was hoping the same thing lol. Looks like we can relax today and get hyped for next Thursday.

Looking back at previous threads, it doesn't seem like they send IIs this late into the cycle. :( But also there haven't been many II reported in the past month-ish, do we think there's going to be a final wave or nah? Kinda expecting a bunch of pre-II R's after today as well

Complete late Sept and haven't heard anything...if they're pulling a Northwestern and sending these one at a time I'll be pissed

Got pre-ii R while out to dinner lol :/ complete late July oos. Good luck ya all

Last edited:
+1 agh, caught the pre-II R too. Congratulations to those with As here, and good luck everyone!

sitting here, having been complete in july wonder where tf my rejection is...

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone complete later than ~9/20 get a pre-II R yet? Trying to see if my app is just in the R queue 🤡

Any admitted students been able to figure out how to complete the Financial Aid Supplement? Seems like we need a USC net ID to do so

Any admitted students been able to figure out how to complete the Financial Aid Supplement? Seems like we need a USC net ID to do so
I got an email a couple of days ago with information about how to fill it out. They used the same ID number I had when I got in for undergrad although I did not attend. Maybe it'll take longer if you don't have a previous ID?

I also received an email! Looks like they created a USC ID for me, as it was included in the email. I didn't have a previous ID and just had to create a new "myUSC" account with the provided ID.

I haven’t received an email about USC ID/fin aid. I wonder if they send it in waves?

Did anyone else receive a financial aid email, but hasn’t been accepted? I interviewed last month, and just received a USC financial aid notice email

I was accepted but never received the financial aid email :/

I was accepted but never received the financial aid email :/
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I submitted FAFSA super early. As soon as I had a II, I would add the school to my school list in the FAFSA application. So I've been hearing back from schools and their financial packages fairly early (e.g. 2-4 weeks post acceptance offer)