2021-2022 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS. haven't received financial aid yet, but I called in and they said that it's released in batches...

Members don't see this ad.

I know this is a heated topic but has anyone tried negotiating scholarships here

I called and they said anyone on the Alternate List is welcome to send a LOI regardless of other acceptances. The LoI is to gauge interest in remaining under consideration for admission.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I called and they said anyone on the Alternate List is welcome to send a LOI regardless of other acceptances. The LoI is to gauge interest in remaining under consideration for admission.
Thank you that's very helpful! Do we send it on April 30th or on May 1st?

email was sent out just now regarding the letter of intent. all applicants are welcome to send one starting April 30th. good luck everyone.

Reactions: 1 user
lmao also can someone confirm what we need to do for Keck with the CTE/PTE deadlines? CTE deadline isn’t until July so we can just stay on the PTE right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone else get an automatic reply when they sent in their tweet of intent?

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone send their LOI and not get an automatic reply? I sent it in around 5 pm.

Didn't get an automatic reply either. Sent my LOI April 30th 8 AM. What did the reply say?

This is what I got:
62290E11-ABFB-4331-B45C-51B6092AF8AF.jpeg

Attachments

• 91E48021-01C9-497E-819D-93ECF0FE56CA.png
    91E48021-01C9-497E-819D-93ECF0FE56CA.png
    439.7 KB · Views: 110
I sent mine April 30 at 7:08 am before work. Still haven’t received anything. :T

All emails sent to the medadmit email get an automatic reply
Edit: They still view and respond to the email

Last edited:
withdraw my A last night! one of the hardest decisions of my life but I hope it goes to one of you all soon. Good luck everyone!

• Care
i didn't get an email titled automatic reply. but i got a reply thanking me for the letter of intent.

I logged in to the portal and I see that they added May 02, 2022 to the Admission Wait list page but not much else. I sent them an email to check that they got my previous email just in case.

Manifesting an A...they can't stop all of us

• Haha
some people have been leaving the groupme so hopefully there’s waitlist movement!

Reactions: 4 users
If it means anything, my withdrawal still hasn’t been processed on the Choose My Medical School tool. Maybe they’re still processing withdrawals before dipping into the waitlist?

• Wow
I know someone who got into USC off the waitlist, there’s definitely movement happening.

This thread's so active I feel like there has to be at least one of us who got in on Tuesday at 1PM. Either that or we're just a bunch of degenerates.

Also a fellow outsider hoping to get in but I think there might have been some movement. FB group had about 10 or so people added this past week

Also a fellow outsider hoping to get in but I think there might have been some movement. FB group had about 10 or so people added this past week
That might be due the the PTE deadline having happened within the past week…hopefully 😬

• Hmm
I checked last week and it went from 235 to 208 now.

• Hmm
I’m wondering if with that 208 number, they just over admitted up front and don’t have much room on the waitlist. Even if there are 20 ish current students in the FB group that’s a full class
who knows, but hopefully there are people who just forgot to leave :lol:

I’m wondering if with that 208 number, they just over admitted up front and don’t have much room on the waitlist. Even if there are 20 ish current students in the FB group that’s a full class
The number jumped up to 210 today but I'm not sure if those are individuals who got off the waitlist or not. Hard to believe that no one on this forum has gotten off so you might be right :unsure:. There was also a point early last week where the FB group was at 200 people so the group has gotten a little bigger. Again, not sure if those are waitlisted people or not

• Hmm