You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Quinnipiac University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
rejected pre II via email this am
Me too x3 lol
Me too x3 lol
Samesies ^
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone get an email about their financial aid award being ready? Also, I can't find where my Quinnipiac ID is, anyone able to point me to where to find it?
I haven't received my award letter yet. During Second Look, they said they plan to send them out within a week from this Wednesday. Ms. Hangen emailed me my Quinnipiac ID when they requested my Need Access application, so I think you should email her for it.
Accepted off the wait list! Interviewed 8/18 (which seems like an eternity ago lol)
.
Last edited:
Accepted off the waitlist, interviewed 2/13!
Congrats to all those recently accepted! Remember to join the facebook group for admitted students - it's a great forum to use for questions! https://www.facebook.com/groups/NetterSOMatQU.Classof2019/
They said 90 students (didn't mention about expanding class size).For anyone who went to second look day. Did they say how big the class would be this year?
Withdrew my acceptance. Was impressed with the facilities, but the cost and lack of graduates made me reconsider. Best of luck to people next month with waitlist movement!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrew my acceptance today. I hope it makes someones QU dream come true 🙂
Also withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to all those on the WL!! Stay patient!
Also withdrew with reluctance. For those who withdrew, did you receive any acknowledgement email?
Also withdrew with reluctance. For those who withdrew, did you receive any acknowledgement email?
Yup, the next day.
This is a really stupid question, but to withdraw, do we just send an email to [email protected]? Basically, how do you withdraw?
This is a really stupid question, but to withdraw, do we just send an email to [email protected]? Basically, how do you withdraw?
doesn't the portal give you the option to withdraw?
doesn't the portal give you the option to withdraw?
It does not. Does it give you the option to withdraw? If so, which window is it under?
I sent an email to admissions office and got an acknowledgement email back next day.It does not. Does it give you the option to withdraw? If so, which window is it under?
I sent an email to admissions office and got an acknowledgement email back next day.
Thank you for your help. I have been thinking on this decision for awhile, otherwise I wouldn't have waited until the last possible moment. My neurotic pre-med self just wants to be doubly sure that I'm doing this correctly.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was rejected pre-II here this cycle, and this school offers a 15 minute phone convo with an admissions representative to anyone who was unsuccessful. Super helpful and kind admissions rep! I'll definitely reapply here if I don't get off wait lists at other schools this cycle!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K