You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Quinnipiac
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I really don’t think so but not 100% sureHi! Do any current students know if clerkships in MS3 and 4 are capped for Honors?
D
deleted1012716
Surprised with a scholarship offer yesterday!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1124957
Congrats! Merit/Need/URM based?Surprised with a scholarship offer yesterday!!
cupcake311
Full Member
Did u submit any of the financ aid forms yet?Surprised with a scholarship offer yesterday!!
+1!Surprised with a scholarship offer yesterday!!
Seems like merit based but I did the CSS profile recently. Maybe need-based.Congrats! Merit/Need/URM based?
Last edited:
+1!! Based on the email, it sounds like merit-based?? but I also submitted the forms a few weeks agoSurprised with a scholarship offer yesterday!!
+1, also seems merit based as I haven't completed CSS yet but hard to saySurprised with a scholarship offer yesterday!!
congrats! Did u all have like crazy high metrics? I’m wondering if my 3.9+ gpa and 518 MCAT would qualify?+1, also seems merit based as I haven't completed CSS yet but hard to say
D
deleted1012716
Congrats! Merit/Need/URM based?
Merit probably, didn’t complete CSS yet and FAFSA is still pending. Not URM
D
deleted1012716
Did u submit any of the financ aid forms yet?
Nope
D
deleted1012716
congrats! Did u all have like crazy high metrics? I’m wondering if my 3.9+ gpa and 518 MCAT would qualify?
I have much lower stats than you but I’m also a veteran which probably plays a role too since they’re one of the most military friendly programs
What dates did you see? Not sure if IIs are doneOOS II this morning, secondary submitted in the beginning of July
medhopeful100
Full Member
Pre-II R.
MDbound123
New Member
Same 🙁Pre-II R.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuremd1122
Full Member
Pre-II R.
+1
+1Pre-ii R
one_masterpiece
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R. Complete Early August
Victor14!
Full Member
REJECTION!!!😒
+1Pre-II R.
ComfortableCup4677
Full Member
Pre II R
+1Pre II R
Anyone else not hear anything?
redrobbin333
Full Member
NopeAnyone else not hear anything?
redrobbin333
Full Member
As in haven’t heard anything.Nope
Haven’t heard anything yet but maybe the R wave is still going lol
diaboliquedillpickle
Full Member
OOS R. Really don’t know how I got this as I didn’t apply there lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supa_sama123
Full Member
i think so, they seem to drop every wednesday these daysDo we think decisions will come out today (2/28)?
Forgot to submit my app here, but I’m guessing I would have gotten the R today as well. Good luck everyone!
OOS A, interviewed 1/22
wizard1234
Full Member
does quinnipiac accept post-ii updates/is it worth sending?
supa_sama123
Full Member
yeah they do accepts updates/letters of intentdoes quinnipiac accept post-ii updates/is it worth sending?
supa_sama123
Full Member
OOS A, interview 1/22
LM 65
LM 65
ii_manifestation
Full Member
OOS A, interviewed 1/24!
crispyapple
New Member
general advice to everyone: don't try to game the primary care thing if that's not something you are actually interested in.Is this school a bad fit if I'm not interested in primary care? I have an upcoming interview as well and my interest is mainly in surgery and neurology, and while I'm open to switching specialties, I know I'm not interested in primary care. They seem to have a pretty decent and varied match list, so I assumed they are open to students who are interested in specialities other than primary ca
odds are you have little to no experience in any specialty, survey data show that most students change their minds multiple times during school, and every adcom member is aware of the "under-served primary care" interview trope to gain imaginary bonus points. just try to be a real, normal human
i dont think so, if there is it's probably pretty student friendly. you mean like a forced distribution, where no more than x% can get honors?Hi! Do any current students know if clerkships in MS3 and 4 are capped for Honors?
redrobbin333
Full Member
Has anyone else not received any word back since completion?
Are there no more II spots?
Thanks
Are there no more II spots?
Thanks
i believe today was their last interview dayHas anyone else not received any word back since completion?
Are there no more II spots?
Thanks
D
deleted1012716
Does anyone know what they give to new students? Looking into an ipad but unsure if i should buy one beforehand or not
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They don’t give you any tech. They buy you subscriptions to B&B and maybe something else I don’t remember. If you think you’ll use an iPad then by all means get one, but you certainly don’t need one. I got by just fine with my MacBookDoes anyone know what they give to new students? Looking into an ipad but unsure if i should buy one beforehand or not
stressball90
Full Member
Does anyone know anything about the priority waitlist and it’s movement? I’m on a few waitlists in this weird limbo period of not knowing if I should start putting together a new app or not [emoji28]
D
deleted1124957
You should be prepping for a reapp until you get an ADoes anyone know anything about the priority waitlist and it’s movement? I’m on a few waitlists in this weird limbo period of not knowing if I should start putting together a new app or not [emoji28]
Pre-II R
redrobbin333
Full Member
Pre II r