You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Quinnipiac
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
fish_are_friends
New Member
OOS A as well!! Interviewed 2/23
I just talked to them today, they said probably a couple days before April 30th, probably April 27th/28th! Def cutting close to the Apr 30 AMCAS deadlineGot the A today. Interviewed at the end of Feb. So so excited and nervous to start!
Does anyone know when we get financial aid info + cost of attendance info?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrew A w/ Netter scholarship. GL everyone!
med24student
New Member
they said they were trying to get them out end of april before the april 30th deadline but emphasis on try lolDoes anyone know when financial aid packages come?
Thanks for your reply but damn, that’s tough for the April 15th deadline of narrowing down to 3 schools 💀they said they were trying to get them out end of april before the april 30th deadline but emphasis on try lol
.
Last edited:
Username88
Full Member
OOS A given on 4/9! Interviewed 2/14. Was gonna post but somehow SDN was down then
starryeyed00
New Member
Just got the A a few days ago. Does anybody know what the immunization requirements are? I can't find anything in my portal/ online.
Withdrew my A as well best wishes!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Username88
Full Member
Just wondering, I remember every school has their own Groupme or Discord group right? May I please get invited to that?
Just wondering, I remember every school has their own Groupme or Discord group right? May I please get invited to that?
You're invited to my new group 'Netter SOM Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
D
deleted1012716
has anyone received financial aid letters yet? or anyone know if there's any way to get any info on that before 4/30?
No finaid for me yet but apparently they’ll be out before April 30th. My wife is going to one of their other grad programs and just got hers today, but they start earlier than us
Dr.MambaMentality
Full Member
withdrew my A!
howsithangin
Full Member
Withdrew my A from here, hope it goes to one of you! Best of luck everyone!
Financial Aid has been posted to the self-service portal 🙂
premed2022hopeful
Full Member
Did y’all get an email containing the financial aid summary or is it on the my Q page somewhere?
Try to search for QStart in your email and this should take you to the financial aid self service portal !!I can’t find any information about activating my Quinnipac email anywhere to check my fin aid. where are you guys seeing it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
planthoarder
Full Member
Made the tough choice to withdraw my OOS A with 30k per year scholarship. Manifesting for one of you!
Withdrew A here today, hope it goes to one of you beautiful people! <3
stressball90
Full Member
Any WL movement yet?
Netter extended their PTE deadline until Friday night so any movement will likely start next weekAny WL movement yet?
Last edited:
stressball90
Full Member
Netter extended their PTE deadline until tonight so any movement will likely start next week
Good to know. Thanks!
Wait I thought it was tomorrow? 😭Netter extended their PTE deadline until tonight so any movement will likely start next week
omg yes it is, idk why I thought today was Friday I’m sorry 😭😭Wait I thought it was tomorrow? 😭
I WISHHH it was Friday 😭 no worries! An extra day for us 🙂omg yes it is, idk why I thought today was Friday I’m sorry 😭😭
wizard1234
Full Member
withdrew my A here today, hoping it goes to one of you! netter really is a gem
Looking at previous threads and this year's thread, it seems Quinnipiac offers a lot of scholarships when they send A's? Does anyone have any insight into how many are given out? And should the CSS profile be completed even before you are offered admissions?
Last edited:
I'm curious about this too. I didn't receive one with my A, but curious if others did.Looking at previous threads and this year's thread, it seems Quinnipiac offers a lot of scholarships when they send A's? Does anyone have any insight into how many are given out? And should the CSS profile be completed even before you are offered admissions?
I found out the answer. The aid package usually comes later after the A (it just takes them 1-2 weeks to process, sometimes less), and if you haven't done the FASFA or CSS yet, they give you two weeks to complete this after receiving an A. I don't know how many merit-based, or need-based scholarships there are, but based on SDN responses, it seems like quite a bit (at least compared to my state-school which doesnt offer merit or need based lol)I'm curious about this too. I didn't receive one with my A, but curious if others did.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should absolutely be able to qualify for Husky Health (CT Medicaid)For current students- I am trying to navigate getting health insurance. Anyone able to get low cost state funded insurance like the Covered Connecticut program or through Access Health? Not quite sure if students qualify although we have 0 income
This is incredibly helpful. Thank you! Did you have to pay for the CSS as well? I just got the stage and was prompted.I found out the answer. The aid package usually comes later after the A (it just takes them 1-2 weeks to process, sometimes less), and if you haven't done the FASFA or CSS yet, they give you two weeks to complete this after receiving an A. I don't know how many merit-based, or need-based scholarships there are, but based on SDN responses, it seems like quite a bit (at least compared to my state-school which doesnt offer merit or need based lol)
bingbong27
Full Member
Got my A OOS from the waitlist this morning.