Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is October 3rd the only available date?
Mine's scheduled for September 26th, that and the 3rd were the only dates I saw available.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is October 3rd the only available date?
Jeez, now I'm getting anxious for results and checking my email every 5 minutes for an either good (or bad) response from them.
Man, I don't know whether to be happy or sad that I'm literally dumping every dime I'm worth into interviews...
II, LizzyM ~70, tacking on to a midwest trip.
Sure! LizzyM > 75Congrats to all those who got IIs today! Mind sharing stats?
For the first prompt, do you think it would be a good idea to point out any inconsistencies with your grades? For instance, a poor couple first semesters followed by a good GPA?
That's a lot of degrees....Anyone know if Tufts has an 8 year MPH/MD/PhD program? My college has a profile on its website of a student who is entering this program, but I have never heard of it. Or maybe he's just doing an SMP and my college is blowing smoke.
....Congrats!!!Man, I don't know whether to be happy or sad that I'm literally dumping every dime I'm worth into interviews...
II, LizzyM ~70, tacking on to a midwest trip.
Anyone apply MD/MPH or MD/MBA and get an II yet?
I'm imagining it takes longer for us. Just checking haha. Congrats to all the IIs!I applied MD/MPH and nothing. C'mon Tufts, show some dual degree love 😀
Congratulations to the II's! Do you mind sharing stats/dates completed? Thanks
Thanks so much!MMI for Maine Track, regular for Regular Track.
Congrats!! Same stats, just didn't apply MPH. Can you share your complete date?II! 3.7-3.9/27-29, MD/MPH applicant.
Congrats!! Same stats, just didn't apply MPH. Can you share your complete date?
Congrats on the interview!! 🙂 I am an MD/MPH applicant as well. Can you please share your complete date?
Sorry I meant it for @Willion1614
Anyone know if Tufts has an 8 year MPH/MD/PhD program? My college has a profile on its website of a student who is entering this program, but I have never heard of it. Or maybe he's just doing an SMP and my college is blowing smoke.
Congratulations to the II's! Do you mind sharing stats/dates completed? Thanks
3.5-3.7sGPA 30-33 MCAT Complete mid-to-late July
Nope, neither!Ah I have similar stats! Are you URM or instate?
Nope, neither!
II a couple of weeks ago.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.