Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry to hear! I was really rooting for you! Oh well, onto bigger fish I guess? In all seriousness, good luck elsewhere! Pleasure to see your posts on here 🙂Rejected. Complete 8/21.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry to hear! I was really rooting for you! Oh well, onto bigger fish I guess? In all seriousness, good luck elsewhere! Pleasure to see your posts on here 🙂Rejected. Complete 8/21.
Thanks, Runner! Same to you for all the above! Still have so many more hear from.Sorry to hear! I was really rooting for you! Oh well, onto bigger fish I guess? In all seriousness, good luck elsewhere! Pleasure to see your posts on here 🙂
When do we get to tar-and-feather Admissions? (joke)This will be known as the Great Boston Rejection Party of 2015-16. 😉
Rejected here this morning 🙁
Anyone complete 9/3 or later and receive an II or rejection?
fyi complete 8/31 and no news.
Anyone complete 9/3 or later and receive an II or rejection?
Or the Boston Massacre of 2015-2016.This will be known as the Great Boston Rejection Party of 2015-16. 😉
Congrats 🙂 When did you complete?II today, and interviewing later this week haha -- that was a fast turnaround.
Oh no...feeling a rejection coming on as well..when were you complete?Just rejected
As I suspected...rejected today OOS..Good Luck all!!Oh no...feeling a rejection coming on as well..when were you complete?
When were you complete?As I suspected...rejected today OOS..Good Luck all!!
You are in good company. Hope better for you during the rest of the cycle.As I suspected...rejected today OOS..Good Luck all!!


Damn. I was hoping this would not happen to you too.Rejected this morning. Complete 8/31. Canadian. PhD. cGPA 3.4-3.5. 522
Anyone complete 9/3 or later and receive an II or rejection?
Damn. I was hoping this would not happen to you too.
I should have applied to Upstate. Maybe would have had a chance.Thank you @trini818 ... It is what it is. Not super surprised as it seems they generally aren't very international-friendly. Pritzker said no today also (of course super competitive school).. but I did just finish my SUNY Upstate interview.. so overall a bitter-sweet day.
Very laid back. I'm used to the Canadian MMI which is insanely intense. This was nothing like that.@bearintraining how was the interview!!! I am still heading up in Feb unless I can get an earlier date..Im a boston reject too 🙁
Yeah, you were the last one left of our little mini thread. Was holding out hope that one of us would make it out of the gauntlet. That's how it goes I guess. They don't want us "science-y" people I guess 😛Damn. I was hoping this would not happen to you too.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.