2015-2016 Boston University Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, I'm pre-II, so I knew that when she said that no interviews are left, I was finished. Much different for post II I'm sure, no worries, nice job snagging one here, best wishes to you at BU!

Thanks for clarifying! And, good luck to you on the other schools!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea if Boston U is receptive to pre-waitlist letters of intent?
On our interview day (February 1st), which was the last interview day, Dr. Witzburg (spelling?) spoke especially lengthily during his closing remarks about how sometimes people rush to send letters of intent to great schools right after interviewing, but he encourages us to wait and really think about it before sending one to BU. In other words, they only want REALLY serious letters of intent, not something you send just so you can get accepted to one more school and have more acceptances to choose from!

Best of luck to all of you still waiting on a decision 🙂
 
Rejected pre-II today, not surprised given how far into the cycle it is. The e-mail was nice though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted today via email from my interviewer! Still have yet to receive the official letter in the mail or have any changes to my status on the BU MyApplication portal.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted as of 30 minutes ago! My interviewer called me and left me a very nice voice message.

I have not received any other email or letter from BU, but I am super excited!
 
Interviewer called in the afternoon and left me a very sweet voicemail informing me that I've been accepted. I interviewed in December. I will also be withdrawing.

For future applicants, I was deferred the first round. I didn't submit any thank you letters/update letters/letters of intent but was still accepted in this round!
 
For those accepted today, who did you interview with? Did anyone who heard back today interview with Dr. Balady?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad