You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 Boston University Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Complete July 9th and nothing, beat that![]()
Also complete since 7/9 and nothing. *sigh*
At least I'm not alone!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You've only been complete 2 weeks and impatient already?? Lol take a seat. BU gets 10k+ apps. Why would yours be on top?? 😛At least I'm not alone!!!
Silence since completion on 7/9, and rejections seemed to have went out on 9/5 last year so I am awaiting that 🙁
Also complete since 7/9 and nothing. *sigh*
+2
II. Just got the text. Non-trad low GPA 34 MCAT.
II. Just got the text. Non-trad low GPA 34 MCAT.
II today!!What a nice thing to wake up to! LizzyM 73.
Does anyone know anything about student hosting?
When were you both complete, please?
08/10
When were you both complete, please?
8/16. And nvm, they just sent out the student host list.
Same stats, also OOS, and complete a few days after you. We are in this togetherLizzyM 77, OOS complete on 7/28 and still nothing... kind of getting antsy and upset ugh
Rejected... oh well! Good luck to everyone else!
Same here... Good luck with the rest of the cycle everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rejected. What a lovely rejection email!
Sorry to hear that guys. Mind sharing complete dates? Good luck with the rest of your apps!
Rejection today. Complete early July. But, going to a pre-reception today and interview tomorrow, so feeling ok. Bummed because I love Boston but oh well. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Rejected. What a lovely rejection email!
It really was well written - ironically makes me want to go there haha too bad
Rejected. Good luck to everyone still in the running!
II!! Complete 8/4, didn't complete any optional essays.
Anyone have their interview yet?
no - first day is the 18thAnyone have their interview yet?
Based on MSAR and assuming they accept twice their class size, 30%Sorry if its been asked but anyone know a rough acceptance rate for interviewers?
Sorry to everyone who received a rejection. If you don't mind me asking, when were you guys complete? Wondering when I can expect my well-written rejection email 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else having trouble login into their portal. I can't get back into my account!
I'm not having trouble.Is anyone else having trouble login into their portal. I can't get back into my account!
Did everyone with II's get an email from the Office of Diversity and Multicultural Affairs?
Yeah, I actually thought it was an email going "JK we're not inviting you to interview" for a split second...
II this AM! Reapplicant, I was WL last cycle. Complete sometime mid to late July but my committee letter didn't get in til a few days ago 🙂
Last edited:
sorry about the rejection! when were you complete btw?Rejected... oh well! Good luck to everyone else!
sorry to hear about your rejection as well, when were you complete?Just got rejected.
Rejected just now =\ complete early July. Best of luck to everyone still under consideration!
ahhhhh the suspense is killing me!
Rejected just now =\ complete early July. Best of luck to everyone still under consideration!
Also rejected, also complete early July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First rejection. LizzyM 73.5 here, and it looks like a lot of you guys are also competitive based on your scores, so that makes me feel better. Good luck to those remaining.
Just got rejected. Good luck to everyone still in the running!
Would you guys mind sharing your complete dates? 🙂
Would you guys mind sharing your complete dates? 🙂
I was complete 7/14.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
What a nice thing to wake up to!