Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also wondering thisso the waitlist movement is officially done?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Also wondering thisso the waitlist movement is officially done?
Also wondering thisso the waitlist movement is officially done?
Aug 3rdWhen does orientation begin?
Congrats!!! You're an inspiration to us allFor those feeling as desperate as I have been, there is still hope! I was accepted today 🙂 Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!!
Thanks for posting!! There's still hope... congratulations!For those feeling as desperate as I have been, there is still hope! I was accepted today 🙂 Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!!
For those feeling as desperate as I have been, there is still hope! I was accepted today 🙂 Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!!
For those feeling as desperate as I have been, there is still hope! I was accepted today 🙂 Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!!!
Just got the email that there probably won't be anymore movement. Class of 2021 here we go.
Thank you so much! I talked with Dean McQuail.Congratulations! Did you talk to the dean, Diane Mcquail, or the director of admissions, Kevin Nies?
I'm think its an iPad Air 2Anyone know what kind of iPad GW gives out to students? Just the standard kind?
In a way it's better than outright rejection lolAnyone else feel that they've just forgotten about us on the waitlist? Or do they enjoy instilling false hope?????
Anyone else feel that they've just forgotten about us on the waitlist? Or do they enjoy instilling false hope?????
sometimes not really...In a way it's better than outright rejection lol
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.