2015-2016 The Commonwealth Medical College Application Thread

Started by Ismet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone else still waiting to get the 'Official Student Transcript' box checked on the pre-matriculation checklist?

I sent all my transcripts after graduation at the beginning of May but it's still not checked. I wanted to check with others before I bothered them with an e-mail.
 
Is anyone else still waiting to get the 'Official Student Transcript' box checked on the pre-matriculation checklist?

I sent all my transcripts after graduation at the beginning of May but it's still not checked. I wanted to check with others before I bothered them with an e-mail.

Took mine about 2-3 weeks before they checked it off
 
Question that has nothing to do with the WL or anything...but for those accepted did any of you get a card from your interviewer in the mail?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted off the waitlist last Friday and declined the offer today so they should be extending an offer to someone soon.
 
Same here, but I've spoken with them on the phone and I know they have everything. I also got an e-mail from Kristen Greene and she said that they're probably just behind updating all the checklists.
 
There was at least one IS person accepted last week but that's just based on SDN posts. There maybe other people accepted that dont post here. For me personally July 1st has sort of been my own mental deadline for moving forward with my plan B.
To those that will be matriculating at TCMC this fall, congratulations and good luck on your studies!
🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody

Yesterday I received a call from TCMC telling me I have been accepted!!
I am very NEW to the area. I am from Miami, FL and this will be a HUGE change but I am fine with it
even excited!

I have a question for all the PA people.

My boyfriend works in King of Prussia and so we have to find a middle point to live sort of half way between Scranton and KOP.

Does anybody have a recommendation?

Thanks and good luck!

congrats! What were your stats (GPA & MCAT)