Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 University of Miami (Miller) Application Thread
Started by Flintwire
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
you keeping track? 🙂Another one in the bag! Congrats, my man!![]()
you keeping track? 🙂
You know I'm your cyber stalker; I don't veil it.
....that, and we happen to have been active on a couple of the same threads 😉
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😉You know I'm your cyber stalker; I don't veil it.
....that, and we happen to have been active on a couple of the same forums 😉
You know I'm your cyber stalker; I don't veil it.
....that, and we happen to have been active on a couple of the same forums 😉
GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!
😛
GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!
😛
I am Jack's painful awareness of how creepy that winking face looks.
Is there a 2020 Facebook group yet? Lol know it's super early, but saw that Cincinnati has one going so had to wonder
@Chasing Never Land ; I haven't heard of one yet, but last year's thread said they started one in January (same time they announced the date for second look)
If anyone is interviewing on Monday and wants to hangout beforehand, I'll be on the beach most of Saturday and Sunday! 🙂
would it be too late to apply now? this school just caught my attention and i may be interested in applying.
good to know! Lol gonna hold off and NOT be the person to start it@Chasing Never Land ; I haven't heard of one yet, but last year's thread said they started one in January (same time they announced the date for second look)
It's not too late. The primary application deadline is December 1st. As long as you get your application in before then you have a shot.would it be too late to apply now? this school just caught my attention and i may be interested in applying.
That being said ... it's a long shot. Applying this late puts you at a SIGNIFICANT disadvantage. If you have the money to burn either way and would really like even the possibility of a chance of attending UMMSM, then go ahead and apply 🙂.
good to know! Lol gonna hold off and NOT be the person to start it
They should make one within the next month or so, you'll get an email with who to friend request to be added to the group.
love your positivity! Is there a screening?It's not too late. The primary application deadline is December 1st. As long as you get your application in before then you have a shot.
That being said ... it's a long shot. Applying this late puts you at a SIGNIFICANT disadvantage. If you have the money to burn either way and would really like even the possibility of a chance of attending UMMSM, then go ahead and apply 🙂.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do not create a Facebook group. The student government creates an official one and adds the accepted students later on.
.
what do periods MEAN!?
he wants everyone to see his avatar and be reminded that he is medical student (accepted)what do periods MEAN!?
lol lol lolhe wants everyone to see his avatar and be reminded that he is medical student (accepted)
How long does it take to receive your formal acceptance letter?
i got accepted last wednesday, got my letter yesterday. most important letter ive ever receivedHow long does it take to receive your formal acceptance letter?
Received physical letter today, will email back to say I Do tomorrow loli got accepted last wednesday, got my letter yesterday. most important letter ive ever received
Does anyone know how long we have to decide between MD and MD/MPH?
II today - complete back in early August and scored about a month ago
lizzy M? and what do you mean "scored"II today - complete back in early August and scored about a month ago
I'm posting to hopefully gain some of the "acceptance" vibes from the rest of you guys..
It's a mystery, I submitted end of July and still haven't been scored. But from what I've seen no news is good news, so keep your chin up!What does it mean if I haven't been "scored"? Secondary turned in 9/7 (but unsure when complete).
It's a mystery, I submitted end of July and still haven't been scored. But from what I've seen no news is good news, so keep your chin up!
+1 for not having been scored after a complete date in late July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 for not having been scored after a complete date in late July.
+2. Late July as well. Still not scored.
Joining the club! Completed late July, have been under review for some time but as usual, I'm trying to remain hopeful! Would love to get a chance to visit this school 🙂
+3+2. Late July as well. Still not scored.
Received physical letter today, will email back to say I Do tomorrow lol
Does anyone know how long we have to decide between MD and MD/MPH?
Are we supposed to just reply to the brief acceptance email they sent us to say "I do"? Haha. Haven't received the acceptance packet yet so didn't know if it's something we mail back to them or if they actually wanted us to reply to the email
Are we supposed to just reply to the brief acceptance email they sent us to say "I do"? Haha. Haven't received the acceptance packet yet so didn't know if it's something we mail back to them or if they actually wanted us to reply to the email
Last year I just replied to the acceptance e-mail with a few sentences thanking them for the good news and confirming my desire to accept the offered position in the incoming class. Congrats to all of you who were recently accepted!
+3.5 ...running on about two and a half months of being complete without being scored. I wish someone had told me literally it takes 4 months to hear back from places lolWhat does it mean if I haven't been "scored"? Secondary turned in 9/7 (but unsure when complete).
That's what I did. Since it's so early in the season there was no packet - just a letter and another paper that said more info to come soon 😛Are we supposed to just reply to the brief acceptance email they sent us to say "I do"? Haha. Haven't received the acceptance packet yet so didn't know if it's something we mail back to them or if they actually wanted us to reply to the email
Did they reply or confirm they'd gotten your IDo?Last year I just replied to the acceptance e-mail with a few sentences thanking them for the good news and confirming my desire to accept the offered position in the incoming class. Congrats to all of you who were recently accepted!
Did they reply or confirm they'd gotten your IDo?
Yeah but it took a couple weeks.
I did, almost had a heart attack smhAnyone else get an email saying their application has been uploaded into CaneLink??
me too! what's the point of this portal? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEANI did, almost had a heart attack smh
Yes, I just got very scared, then very excited, then very disappointed.Anyone else get an email saying their application has been uploaded into CaneLink??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if getting set up with a cane link account pre-interview is somehow linked to getting an interview later down the road? Or am I being hopeful and it's just another step in the process?
Anyone know if getting set up with a cane link account pre-interview is somehow linked to getting an interview later down the road? Or am I being hopeful and it's just another step in the process?
I think if we all think this enough, it'll come true *crosses fingers & toes*
but being realistic...I'm still not even scored and got the email

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
but really it's saying my application is incomplete.....whats happening
same
Saw "Thank you!" On the first line, got excited. Read the rest. Threw my phone at the wall.
Just kidding
Just kidding
Wow. Way to get my hopes up.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
