2016-2017 Charles Drew/UCLA Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, I didn't get a rejection letter either, and I've been checking everyday for one. The only thing is, the med school I enrolled in starts a mandatory summer program Monday. Wonder if that means I can no longer be considered for admission.
 
I haven't heard anything either

I did send an update letter to give it a shot months ago

I'm also starting a summer program soon at my preferred school

Maybe I should just forget about it now 😀
 
Can any incoming students say when the first year class begins? Still haven't been rejected, so hanging on to any hope that is left....