2016-2017 Creighton University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In answer to the waitlist question I think it depends on the year so it's hard to predict but here is what someone said earlier...
Hey guys! I’m a current M3 at Creighton SOM, and I thought I would make a list of common questions people often have.

What are my chances of getting in off the waitlist?
  • So 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 were bad years for the waitlist. The classes got overfilled, and I’m pretty sure no one got in off the list. BUT in 2015-2016, a ton of people got in off the list (probably because they were trying to make sure the classes didn’t get overfilled again). I don’t know what strategy they’ll be going with this year, but of the ~8 ish people I personally knew on the waitlist last year all got in.

If you have any other questions, just message me! I love to help people out. I’m in and out of rotations all year, so I might take a bit to get back to you if I'm super busy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry to hear that-fingers crossed for you!
Did anyone else have their letters disappear or get a decision? I interviewed on 10/1 and my letters are still there. I'm so anxious that I finally made an account instead of just lurking as usual
 
Also interviewed 10/1 letters and thanks for visiting campus message still up- hopefully we will get a decision before the weekend!
 
has Creighton rejected anyone yet (pre-II)? Really love the sound of this school but slowly losing hope (complete mid-july)
 
  • Like
Reactions: HIV
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
At the end of the interview they said they really liked updates. I added the classes I would be taking next semester so they would know I was planning to take a statistics class and physiology class. If you have not satisfied the required courses yet I would definitely put an update in about the classes you are going to take if you know already.

Sorry if this is obvious, but I've been trying to find where to send an update letter. Do you know where to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad